Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Joe's True Love

Chapter 19

by berryterry 0 reviews

Fall Out Boy's new CD comes out and something (or someone) is about to.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-02-19 - Updated: 2008-02-19 - 477 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 19

Six months pass by. Elaine is now eight months pregnant and Fall Out Boy is nearly finished making their new album, but are taking a short break after having working non-stop. During this break, Joe and Elaine decide to have a baby shower. They invite all of their friends and family, including the rest of Fall Out Boy and Vicky and Janice, Elaine’s now ex-roommates, since Elaine is now living with Joe.

“I think Elaine should open her presents now,” said Joe.
“Good idea,” said Elaine.
“Open mine first!” said Pete eagerly.
“Ok. Let’s see…oh this is so cute!” she exclaimed, holding up a red onesy with the signature Clandestine bat across the front.
“I’m glad you like it.”
“I do. Thanks Pete!”
“You’re welcome.”
“Now open mine!” said Janice
“Ooooooh… a Diaper Genie. I’ve heard about this. This is great! Thanks Janice!”
“You’re welcome. Enjoy!”

After opening all the presents, the party started to wind down. Everyone began to say their final congratulations and left. Joe and Elaine go to sleep that night, exhausted from the day’s events.

About a month later, Fall Out Boy’s new CD, titled Another Old Quote from Somewhere, is released and they are making an appearance on TRL to promote their new video for the song “Grenade Jumper Part II (Hey Chris is No Longer Our Only Friend).” Naturally, Joe is a bit nervous because Elaine could go into labor any minute now.

“Hey if you’re just tuning in, we’re here with Fall Out Boy. Their album, Another Old Quote from Somewhere is out today. Go pick a copy. Anyway guys, we’re going to take some questions from the studio audience now. And the first one is… Emily, from Charlotte, North Carolina! Emily?” asked the host.

“Hey guys!” said Emily
“Hey!” said Fall Out Boy in unison
“Hey, so I was wondering… what’s the meaning behind the new song?”
“Well there’s really a lot of ways you could look at it,” answered Pete. “Let’s just say when your friends do you wrong, ahemHeyChrisahem, you write about it in a song.”

“Ok, next question!” the host said nervously “Tina, from New York City. What’s up?”

All of a sudden, Joe froze with a blank stare on his face.

“What’s the matter, Pete whispered.”

Joe quietly slipped him his phone with a text message that read “it’s time!”

“Oh my God,” said Pete

“Uh guys…” the host said nervously

Pete whispered what was going on into the host’s ear.

“Oh! Umm… I’m sorry… we’re going to have to take a commercial break,” he announced to the audience.

The studio audience was bewildered by what was going on. No one had any idea that Joe Trohman was about to become a dad.
Sign up to rate and review this story