Categories > Anime/Manga > Sailor Moon > Forbidden

Forbidden

by angelronin 0 reviews

When Lady Pluto and Beryl have an affair, tragedy strikes. This part of LJ 5trueloves

Category: Sailor Moon - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica, Romance - Characters: Beryl, Pluto, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2006-02-02 - Updated: 2006-02-03 - 964 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Disclaimer: The characters of Meioh Setsuna and Queen Beryl they doesn't belong to me; they to Takeuchi Naoko and Toei Animation and I'm not using them for profit

Warning: The story contains Angst, Semi-Explicit Yuri, Character Death, and Mention of Suicide. If you're easy offend of the context of the story or you under the age to read this in your state please hit the back button now.

Senshi Pluto was thinking how it happened. She took an oath never to fall in love again but deception of the heart taking her by surprise.

She's in bed with the enemy of all the people, Queen Beryl of Dark Kingdom. "Lady Pluto you been denying these desires for long time let me help release them," Say Beryl cooingly.

Beryl touch back of her spine and Pluto felt shivers. " Oh I touch a sensitive spot," Beryl uses her finger trail down on her back, Pluto moans.

When Pluto first met the prince from the Earth, Endymion was in love at first sight but he engage to the moon princess, Serenity. Also was another fell for him her name is Beryl but he ignored her and continue be in love with the princess. Queen Metallica offering her a spot in the Dark Kingdom and took it. She want crush the Moon Kingdom and make Endymion hers forever.

Pluto knew their meeting was predestined and not allow the timeline to change. In her heart she longs to be in love and escape her cursed fate. Beryl sensing it and seduce the Time Senshi earning her way to Pluto's heart.

Pluto continue to kissing her pale skin trailing to her large breasts and sucking them. Beryl was moaning with satisfactory. Pluto using her tongue circle around her areola. Pluto knew it was wrong but Beryl offer something nobody did ending her loneliness. The passion consumes Pluto and entices her with false love.

Beryl was kissing Pluto on the lips sucking the lipstick. "Beryl you really love me?" Ask Pluto. "Of course I love you, Lady Pluto. I the only one really know how felt be lonely and unloved,"

"We are enemies and this is wrong,"

"You are afraid to lose your mask and having your raw and naked emotions expose to the world,"

"No but I am have duty to upheld and make sure the prince and princess live a long and happy life," Say Pluto with her usual stoic.

"You never be alone ever again," Say Beryl with false sincerity.

Beryl is start playing her globes and pinching her nipples with her forefingers and thumbs. Pluto gave a sharp yell for being pinched.

"Oh I am sorry Lady Pluto," Pluto gave her a dirty look.

Beryl then massage her breasts that making Pluto moan some more. "You liking that, it more than that came from,"

She hungrily sucking her breasts causing Pluto has a mild orgasm. Beryl is continuing her pleasuring of Pluto.

Beryl have intense look on her eyes and kissing her on the neck. Pluto grabs one of Beryl's breast and start gently feeling and groping them.

She slowly coming to and receiving intense pleasure from Beryl. Pluto was now being dominant by Beryl. The denying desires, emotions, and emptiness being alone it finally came through. "T-Thanks Beryl,"

"You're welcome Pluto," Beryl have a devilish smirk.

Senshi Pluto watches the post-battle devastation from invasion of the Dark Kingdom. Once beautiful place reduce into something horrifying. Corpses litter all over the moon, the princess's guardians have succumb to their injuries, Senshi Uranus and Neptune holding on to each other in lover's embrace, the princess killing herself after Endymion was killed. How this happed? Senshi Pluto questioning the gods for an answer. Queen Serenity sacrificing herself to put her court in the future so they be reborn.

Pluto cursing her foolish for allow the timeline be corrupt and the youma utterly destroy the Kingdom's defenses. She approach to a dying body it was Beryl.

She wants to end Beryl's life right then, right now for manipulate her heart. Pluto was poise to strike the fatal blow but Beryl spoken.

"I-I don't blame you to be mad at me. I just follow orders," Beryl cough weakly. "I allow my jealousy of the princess consume me and blinded me. Funny thing is I truly love you but we're enemies and now my soul part of Metallica." Pluto starts crying. "You are pretty when you cry. I the only one know the true Lady Pluto, I like your smile, and the way you're happy,"

"Beryl why you love me? I just an emotionless soldier guarding time itself,"

"The prince is the only link between us and I offer something you want, happiness."

"You betray me and destroy the Silver Millennium but yet you spare my life?"

"I'm sorry worm my way into your heart but purge your feelings to me, hate me, despite the things I had done to you. Wear your stoic mask, forget our love, kill me next time we meet each other in the future. Bye my love I kept the memories of my love to you," Beryl quietly die in the arms of Pluto.

Pluto have many thoughts way she the only survivor of the massacre and cruel and ironic fate had the only love she ever experience snatch away from her. Pluto is crying in anguish.

Author's Note: This story is part of Live Journal's 5trueloves community. It maybe the first Setsuna/Beryl shoujoai story and my first time writing a darkfic usually I tend write angst with a happy ending. I'm sorry about the grammar I kind rush this story for the community and I didn't have time looking for a beta. I hope you did enjoy the story. Thanks everyone for reading the story.










Sign up to rate and review this story