Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot

slipknot, dream come true

by temarisbob 0 reviews

a dream wjere me and my band go on tuor with slipknot and weird crap happens

Category: Slipknot - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-02-20 - Updated: 2008-02-21 - 266 words

1Funny
We are on tour with slipknot,mudvayne,and disturbed. So when we get on stage the first words out of my mouth are "Who's ready to see the demons from hell Slipknot."
Everybody starts screaming. Then corey toylor runs on stage and punches me."What the hell was that for ya bitch."
"That was for thinking your band is better than ours."
"Who the hell told you hat I said that?"
"Kud.Why?"
"Dude I don't think we're better than slipknot."
"Oh, well than sorry for hitting you.?"
So after our set I go backstage to find Kud.(The singer for mudvayne.)
"Why the hell would you tell corey that I think my band i better than slipknot?"
"Well I heard that from joey.
"Why the hell do you think I'd actually say that?"
"I don't know."
So after I talked to kud I go to find joey. On my way there I run into David Draemin.
"Dude what are you doing?"
"Looking for joey."
"Why?"
"He told kud that i think my band is better than slipknot."
"Well I was just going to find wanta come with?"
"Sure."
We finaly find him and I pick him up by his shirt and slam him against the wall.
"Why would you tell kud that I think my band is better than slipknot?"
"Because I don't like your band."
"So you lie and get me punched in the face by corey yo0u son of a bitch.
"Yeah."
"You know what, this isn't going to fase me."
then I punched in the face nad then I woke up.
Sign up to rate and review this story