Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

When Bears Fall To Earth

by ChildsVision 0 reviews

Gerards Animal nature leads him to the love of his life

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-22 - Updated: 2008-02-23 - 421 words

0Unrated

Roughly, I was pushed out of my own dingy apartment and fell flat on my bottom while everyone inside laughed drunkenly. The door closed and I picked myself up and brushed off my shirt that had been expensively washed at the Laundromat just the day before for this very party. I walked each step down the stairs wincing in pain.

I slept a bush that night.
And the night after

I had become homeless and yet I could hear the laughter coming from my apartment in the park. The sun shone brightly and I stood up. Children has already started to arrive with their parents, they all stared at the girl whose shirt was dirty and torn, their parents hushing them when they asked why I had a black eye and bruises over my legs and arms. I silently limped away and could hear a collective sigh of relief from each mother.

“Your really going to do it?” he asked nervously while Gerard pulled on a heavy costume.
“Dude, its going to be rad,” he said excitedly. Frank twitched eagerly and Mikey stood by watching anxiously. Gerard walked over to the window looking down at the short fall. A third story building, even if nobody did catch him he probably wouldn’t die, but who wouldn’t want to catch a guy in a bear suit?

My name was Damian. Damian Felicity Hawthorne. But when your homeless you start sinking into someone else. Someone with no name. You almost disappear completely. I was far from where my stolen apartment was and I was hungry and scared. It was getting harder to find someone who would donate a dollar for a McDonald happy meal. I had thought about going back to my house and beg to be allowed to be raped by his stupid friends. I have no idea where it all had really started to go downhill. When I dropped out of high school? The first punch to the side of my face?


I kissed the side of his face, lovingly he smiled and rolled over to face me.
“Hey babe” he whispered and pecked the top of my nose. I giggled and sat up, pulling the sheets over my naked body.
“Can I have some friends over tonight?” he asked kissing the side of my back.
I looked back at him
“Only if you clean the apartment, I don’t want you friends thinking I allow my man to be an absolute pig”
He chuckled and pulled me towards him.
Sign up to rate and review this story