Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

The hospital

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 1 review

ooh... this is where shit happens... you guys are gonna hate me...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-22 - Updated: 2008-02-23 - 1168 words

0Unrated
A few minutes later, Mikey appeared at the door, out of breath. “Rachel!” He gasped. “Gerard- Jess- What- Happened?” He said in between breaths.

Rachel shook her head, tears falling. “I don’t… I… And Gerard… We…” She was at a loss for words. She couldn’t believe that Gerard had turned on her like that. She felt betrayed. She thought she’d be used to that feeling, but every time it happened she felt like she wanted to die. Rachel lied back down on the bed. She brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them, crying some more.

Mikey kneeled down next to the bed and caught his breath. “Gerard just came out, and he looked really angry. Did something happen?” He asked.

Rachel nodded. She looked up. “He hates me,” she said. “He hates me, like everyone else. He only cares about Jess.”

“He doesn’t hate you,” Mikey said. “What makes you think that?”

“Yes he does,” Rachel said, crying in her jeans. Then she told him everything. About her anorexia, finding out about Jess’s drug addiction, and how Gerard wouldn’t believe her. “Then he just left,” Rachel said, finishing.

“My god,” Mikey said, shaking his head in disbelief. “My god. I knew there was something about Jess. Something I didn’t like about her. She’s manipulating him into hating everyone but her. You should’ve seen Gerard in the waiting room. He was yelling at everyone. Then she came in and it was like nothing happened. I guess when you told him about her drug use, he didn’t want to believe it.”

Rachel wiped a tear out of her eye. “When can we leave?” She asked.

“I don’t know,” Mikey said. “When they’re done with that machine thing? It’s pumping food or something into you.”

“Oh,” Rachel said, staring down at the sheets. “I don’t want to be like this anymore,” she whispered. “It’s scaring me.”

“It’s scaring everyone,” Mikey said, pulling Rachel to him and hugging her. “We were all worried sick.”

“I want to get better,” Rachel said.

“Don’t worry Rachel,” Mikey replied. “You will be.”

“Rachel!” Rachel turned around and saw Frank, also breathless at the door. “Guys she’s awake!” He rushed into the room and gave her a big hug. Then his face got really serious. “Don’t ever worry us like that again,” he said.

Rachel laughed weakly. “Ok, big brother,” she said, hugging him again.

“Rachel, your ok!”

“Rachel!”

Bob and Ray came in the room, also trying to hug her, but couldn’t because Frank was too busy squeezing her to death.

“Ouch,” Rachel said, rubbing her sore arm, which had the IV in it. “Watch it.”

“Sorry,” Frank said. “I’m just so glad your ok. Where’s Gerard?”

“Don’t even talk about that bastard,” Mikey muttered.

Bob, Ray, and Frank turned to him in surprise. Mikey explained everything that had happened.

“I’m gonna go talk to Gerard,” Bob said, starting to leave.

“No, let me do it.” Mikey stood. “He’ll get the message better if it’s from his brother.” He walked out of the room before anyone could object.

Frank sat back down, looking at Rachel. “We need to talk,” he said.





















Gerard stood outside the hospitable, smoking. Mikey came running out and pushed him against the wall. Gerard dropped his cigarette to the ground and stepped on it. “What?” He asked, annoyed.

“What the hell?” Mikey asked. “Rachel just got up after fainting from hunger, and that’s when you decide to walk out all pissed off. She’s in there crying because she thinks you hate her!”

“Whatever,” Gerard said. “I don’t care anymore.” He pushed Mikey off of him and proceeded to walk away.

Mikey ran after him and shoved him back against the wall. “She wasn’t lying you know, your girlfriend does have a problem with drugs, and Jess has been manipulating you into not believing what anyone says. You’re not the Gerard I know anymore. You’ve changed, Gee. Jess has changed you.” He caught his breath. “You don’t even care that Rachel is having problems right now. She got her hopes up, thinking that you’d be different from every other person in her life, and you failed her. And you don’t even care!”

Gerard pushed Mikey away. “I don’t give a fuck!” He yelled.

“Do you realize that Rachel could have just died? You were crying for her a minute ago! What happened?” Mikey said.

Gerard didn’t reply. He walked back to the van and slammed the door behind him.






















“The nurse said that you can leave in an hour,” Bob said. “But they’re gonna have to call us every few hours to make sure that you eat. We need to watch you eat, then tell them exactly what you had and how much of it you had. You might not like it, but we have to do this. The doctor said you could have died.”

Rachel nodded. “I want to get better anyway,” she said.





















Gerard’s cell phone rang. “Hello?”

“What the hell Gerard?!?!” A voice screamed at him.

“Winter?” Gerard asked.

“Yeah,” Winter said. “What happened to Rachel? You promised you’d make sure she ate!”

Gerard hung up. He clicked through the menu on his phone and blocked Winter’s number. Instantly, Rachel’s phone rang. Gerard strolled over to her phone. It was Winter. Gerard sighed and turned her phone off.





















An hour later, Rachel had eaten a whole bunch of food and was ready to go. Frank checked her out of the hospitable and walked with her to the van. “I’m really tired,” Rachel said, walking inside. She glanced over and saw Gerard. “Hi,” she said shyly. “Where’s Jess?”

“Why do you care?” Gerard asked coldly, walking off.

Rachel sighed and walked to her bunk. Switching on her phone, she saw that she had seventy three missed calls. Not wanting to deal with it, she turned her phone back off and lay down. With Gerard hating her, there was no one else who could help. Everyone was so nice, but the only one who really understood what she was feeling was Gerard. Rachel remembered that night, after Gerard made his promise to her, when she decided that she would continue living for Gerard. Now he hated her. What was the point of trying to continue living, pretending that she was happy when she was miserable? Rachel looked around. The band had given her some space and was trying to talk to Gerard. Drawing in her breath, she knew what she wanted to do. Blinking back tears, she whispered, “I’m sorry,” and jumped down from her bunk. Grabbing the nearest knife from the kitchen, she snuck into the bathroom.

yeah sorry this one kinda sux too... i dont have time to edit im sorry :(
Sign up to rate and review this story