Categories > Celebrities > Simple Plan > Love is Just Romance

Chapter 3

by david_desrosiersbabe 0 reviews

read and find out.

Category: Simple Plan - Rating: G - Genres: Humor - Characters: Chuck Comeau,David Desrosiers,Jeff Stinco,Patrick Langlois,Pierre Bouvier,Sebastien Lefebvre - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-23 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 665 words - Complete

0Unrated
The time went by so fast. The plane ride only took a few hours but it seemed like it only took like half hour. Thats how fast time went by that day. I was a little excited about the move and I could not wait until we got to the new house. I have not seen it yet but my mum has. she said that she is giving me the biggest room and that my room and a bathroom in it. How sweet is that? It feels so good to be back home. I call this home (even though we just moved here) because My sister and I were born here in Montreal and when I was seven and she was five, we moved to Vancouver B.C.

"Kiki" my mum said and tapped me and I took my earphones out.
"yeah?"
"we're here"
"sweet" I said and got out of the car (mum rented it for now and she said that we will be buying a car tomorrow and that when our other car gets shipped down here, I can have it)
"mum, this is nice" said Morgan
"you like it?"
"yeah"
"how about you Kiki? do you like it?"
"you kidding me? I fricken love it. It is so nice"
"lets go inside" said mum and we went inside
"this is fricken nice" said Morgan
"its fricken nicer than nice"
"mum, is our rooms upstairs?" asked Morgan
"you bet"
"alright" I said and Morgan and I ran upstairs
"wich one is mine?" I yelled down to mum
"the one with the bathroom in it"
"oh yeah"
"and Morgans is beside yours"
"alright" said Morgan and we both went into our rooms

~Half Hour Later~

"Girls, come and help me unpack" said mum and Morgan and I went downstairs.

We already had all our furniture and stuff in the house and put in the proper places because mum had been down the a few days ago with the movers to do it. All we had to do was unpack all the boxes. Morgan took all her stuff up to her room, I took all my stuff up to my room and mum took all her things to her room. After that, we all took part in unpacking things downstairs. I did the kitchen, mum and Morgan did the living room. The rest of the day was spent unpacking stuff. I had decided to change into some other clothes. I put on my purple short sleeve that had a white skull on in, a pair of black skinnies, my studded belt and put my hair back in a poney tail and left a bit of my hair hanging infront of my face.

"Kiarra?" called my mum
"yeah mum"
"come here please"
"coming" I said and went downstairs "yeah mum"
"can you help me with this please?" she asked and I lifted the box up and brought upstiars to her room. Mum cant bring heavy things up because she is pregnant.
"thanks sweety"
"your welcome"
"hey umm Kiki?"
"yeah?"
"what would you like for dinner tonight?"
"doesn't matter"
"you remember that park that dad and I always took you and your sister to?"
"how could I forget?"
"I was their the other day when I came down here and so many memories came back"
"we loved that park so much"
"we took you two their almost everyday"
"I miss dad"
"I know you do. me to"
"can we have Pizza for dinner?"
"sure can"
"Pizza? did you say pizza for dinner?" said Morgan as she came into mums room
"sure did"
"yay. Pizza"

I guess I should tell about my dad. well, a day before mum found out that she was pregnant again, Dad was on his way home from work. He was hit by a drunk driver. When we got to the hospital, they said that he was not gunna make it. He died an hour later. So yeah, now you know about my dad.
Sign up to rate and review this story