Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You CAN keep my brother; And I WILL fuck your friends.

Helena

by SaaRawr 1 review

(:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 674 words

0Unrated
“Oh my god! NO!” Mikey cried as Elena’s bp dropped to 0.
”Grandma! No, don’t leave me,” Gerard cried, hugging his brother.

“Fuck. This aint good timing at all,” I squeaked, holding my stomach.
Pain surged through me. I knew this feeling. Another baby Way was about to come into the world.
“Sarah? What’s wrong?” Mikey stood up and pulled over a chair, helping me to sit down on it whilst wiping away tears.
“Say hello to your daughter,” I screamed as another contraction came along.
“Holy shh... moly.” Gerard said, being careful not to swear infront of his parents.
“I’ll go and get somebody and call your parents,” he said looking at me, “and somebody to revive your mother.” Don said, looking at Donna and then hurrying out of the room, shouting for a doctor, a nurse or anybody qualified to bring somebody back to life or deliver a baby.
“Gerard it hurts,” I cried.
“I know, I know honey, just take deep breaths, it’ll be fine babe,” he reassured me.
”Everything’s gonna be okay,” Mikey said, kissing my hand.
“I love you guys,” I said, gritting my teeth as another gush of pain hit me.


I heard my parent’s voices outside and I felt a lot more comfortable. I never admitted it, but I needed them.
It was then that Frank walked in. “Hey sugar, Mom and Dad found out about Mikey. Im sorry,” he said biting his lip and sitting down beside me.
“Shit, how?”
”I had to tell them, ‘cause Gerard said that Mikey should come and be with you and I had to explain why he thought that to mom and dad, I couldn’t really lie to them, they’d have found out sooner or later.” he said, “I hope your not mad at me.”
”No, your right, they needed telling. Im just glad it was you that explained not me.” I laughed.



A few hours (seemed like days) later, Miss Way was born and Gerard and Mikey entered the room.
”Oh my god.” Mikey slapped his hand to his mouth.
“She’s beautiful, congratulations.” Gerard smiled.
Mikey was the first out of the two to hold her, rocking her back and forth in his arms.
”How is your grandmother?” I asked timidly, scared incase I upset them.
“She passed away,” Gerard said, a single tear rolling down his cheek.
”Im so sorry, I…” I began.
“No, we have a new member of the Way family now, so lets just focus on that.” Gerard smiled at me.
”Umm, so what are we going to do about naming her?” I asked, smiling back.
“I think you and Mikey should decide, don’t include me in it. After all, it has nothing to do with me, im just her uncle.” Gerard smiled, taking the baby from Mikey’s arms.
“I think you should be included,” Mikey and myself both said in stereo.
“You’re her dad Gerard. I may be her real father, but you and Sarah have a future together and Im not gonna mess that up for you by taking away this child. She’s yours really, bro. You name her.” Mikey said.
“I can’t do that. She’s yours and that’s that. I can’t let you have a child and then take her away from you.” Gerard replied.

We came to the decision that Mikey picked the first name and Gerard picked the middle name. Both names had to have my approval first though.
Mikey came up with Kaitlin, which I liked a lot, and Gerard suggested Amy to begin with, until I gave him a better idea.
“Why not Elena, after your Grandma?” I said, stroking his hand with my fingertips.
”How about Helena?” he said passing Kati back to me.
”Kaitlin Helena Way,” I smiled, as our parents walked in, “perfect.”








[sorry i havent updated in ages, and sorry this is such a short chapter. I promise ill be back with some better ideas soon though]
Sign up to rate and review this story