Categories > Games > Sonic the Hedgehog > A Valentine Date

A Wonderfull Night

by Viggar 0 reviews

This is the last chapter.. Enjoy! Oh, and remember to review^^

Category: Sonic the Hedgehog - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Amy Rose,Cream,Knuckles,Rouge,Shadow,Sonic - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-24 - 2219 words - Complete

0Unrated
So you guys, this is the last chapter. Hope you enjoy reading it!

-----------------------------

Chapter 5: A wonderful Night



”Shh Sonic, you’re gonna wake the hole house up” Amy whispered as she and Sonic came home at Chris’s house.

“Don’t worry Ames, they don’t hear anything”. He said with a smile on his face.

The two hedgehogs had been out almost all night. Now it was 3 o’clock in the morning, and Sonic and Amy were sneaking inside so they didn’t woke anybody up.

“Gosh I’m hungry” Sonic sighed

“Hungry? You eat two chilidogs for a half an hour ago” Amy said smiling

“Yeah, well I got a great appetite” Sonic said as he shrug shoulders

“You can say that again” Amy said and shook her head a little bit.

Sonic and Amy walked softly upstairs. They could hear some snores from some of the bedrooms.

As they walk by one of the bedrooms Sonic suddenly stopped up and looked inside. He started to laugh quietly.

“Sonic be still” Amy whispered and looked at the blue hedgehog.

“Sorry Ames… It’s just… Have you ever seen Knuckles when he is asleep?” Sonic asked with a grin.

“No I haven’t” Amy replied “come on Sonic before you wake him up”

“No really, you just have to see this” Sonic whispered still with a big smile on his face.

Amy sighed and walked over to Sonic and looked inside the bedroom.

Knuckles were lying with his head half the way out of the bed; one of his feet was placed on Rouges stomach, the other one on his own pillow. One of his hands was also on the way out of the bed, while the other one was holding the remote control very tightly.

“What? Is he sleeping together with Rouge?” Amy asked with a big smile.

“Who cares? Just look at him, he turned all the way around, I’m just so happy that I’ll never get to sleep in the same bed as him” Sonic whispered as he started to grin again

“Shh Sonic, we better get back to our rooms” Amy whispered back at him, but even she had problems not to start laughing.

“Wait a minute, is that drool” Sonic asked and was about to walk inside the room to take a closer look at Knuckles, but Amy grab his arm.

“Come on Sonic” She whispered and looked at him.

“Okay, okay, you win” Sonic sighed and followed Amy to the last to bedrooms in the house, hers and Sonics.

“Well, I see you tomorrow” Amy said as she stood in the doorway into her bedroom.

“You bet” Sonic replied and wrapped his arms around her.

Amy felt her heart pump so loud that she was afraid; Sonic would hear it.

He leaned towards her. Amy blushed, she hasn’t get use to having him so close yet, but she enjoyed every second. He kissed her lips softly. Amy wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. They didn’t know for how long they were standing there and they didn’t care, they just wanted this moment to last forever. The only reason they parted was because they ran out of air.

Sonic looked at Amy with his beautiful green emerald eyes. She looked back at him and blushed once more. Sonic just smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

“Sweet dreams my rose”. He said before he walked into his room.

“You too” She replied with her eyes full of joy. She carefully closed the door behind her as she walked into her own room.

“He kissed me”. She whispered to herself. “He really kissed me”

Amy felt like a bird that just had learned how to fly. She took her short white nightdress on. It was made of silk and it sat tightly on body. She almost jumped into the bed. She wasn’t tired at all. She wanted so badly to walk into Sonics room and kiss him over and over again. Or just hug him. Anything: just to be with him.

“How can I miss him so much already it’s only ten minutes since I saw him” She asked herself and sighed.

Suddenly she heard a voice from the other side of the door.

“Amy? Are you still up?”

It was Sonic. Amy had to pull herself together for not jump into his arms when she opened the door. Sonic smiled at her.

“I didn’t wake you up did I?” Sonic asked in a nervous tone.

“No you didn’t” Amy said and returned his smile.

“I was thinking… Are you tired?” He asked and looked at her

Amy shook her head.

“No I can’t sleep” She replied in a softly tone.

“Me neither” Sonic said with a smile on his face. “So I was thinking if you wanna play cards or something?”

“I would love to” Amy replied and moved away from the door allowed Sonic to come in. He closed the door behind him.

They both lay down on the bed and started to play cards.

After some couples of hours Amy felt asleep. Sonic smiled as he gently laid a blanket over her so she wouldn’t be cold. He lay down beside her and softly kissed her forehead. ‘I just can’t believe it took me so long to find out that I was in love with her’ He thought to himself and wrapped one of his arms around her. ‘Gosh she is so beautiful’.

He held he close before he felt asleep.

The next morning Amy woke up. She looked around in the bedroom, just to find Sonic lying right next to her. ‘He stayed here all night?’ she thought to herself. She didn’t wanted to wake him up so she got up so quiet that she could. She walked on her tiptoes out to the bathroom. She decided to take a shower.

After she was done she walked back into her room with only a towel around her. She opened the closet and started to look for her red dress, when suddenly a voice came up from behind.

“Morning Ames” Amy turned around to see Sonic was awake. He was still lying in the bed. He laid on his stomach and his face turned against her.

“Sonic” She said in surprise.

Suddenly Sonic almost didn’t know what to say.

“Amy I’m so sorry…. I… I didn’t see you only was wearing a towel”. He said as he quickly looked the other way.

Before he looked away, Amy noticed something… Sonic the Hedgehog was blushing, something he never did before.

Amy started to laugh as she quickly switched into her red dress.

“What’s so funny?” Sonic asked, still looking the other way.

Amy crawled into the bed, still laughing
“What?” Sonic repeated

She could fell he was getting nervous by having her so closed, cause he still thought she was undressed.

“Don’t worry Sonic. I’m dressed up” She said and tried not to laugh again.

Sonic turned around, allowing her to look into his beautiful green emerald eyes.

Amy could see he still was blushing. She smiled.

“Well, well, well and I who thought that Sonic the Hedgehog never blushed” She smiled

Now Sonic blushing got deeper.

“Yeah…. I thought so too”. He admitted

Amy smiled.

“Hmm” Amy said with a considering look on her face “You know what? Red suits you well” She said and started to laugh again.

“Oh, so you think that’s funny?” Sonic asked and tried not to start laughing himself.

“Yes I do” Amy grinned

“Well I shall give you something to laugh about” He said and quickly tilted her over so she was leaning on her back with him on the top of her. He makes sure that he didn’t press her stomach.

“Wha… What are you doing?” Amy said between her grins. She had a little nervous tone in her voice.

Sonic smiled sly at her.

She stopped laughing and looked at him. Sonic could see she was nervous now. Just then Sonic stared to tickling her. Amy shrieked in laugher and tried to move away from Sonic, but he still sat on her stomach so she couldn’t. She grinned and tried to move his hands away from her but he was too strong.

“Please… please stop… Sonic” She grinned.

“So you’re not gonna tease me again huh?” Sonic asked as he kept tickling her.

“No.... No…. I promise….” She laughed.

“Very well” Sonic said smiling and stopped tickling her. He leaned down so their noses almost touched each other. She kissed him softly on the lips and he kissed her back. Amy wrapped her arms around his neck as the kiss got more intimately.
Suddenly the door into the room was opened wide. Both Sonic and Amy got so surprised, that they both sat up so quickly that their head hit each other. Sonic lost his balance and felled out of the bed and down on the floor beside the bed.

Knuckles looked into the room.

“Hi Amy, what’s all that noise about?” He asked.

“Hi Knuckles… What noise?” She asked in an innocent tone.

Knuckles looked at her with a suspicious look at his face.

“My head” Sonic suddenly exclaimed from behind the bed. He sat up and started to rub his head.

“Sonic… I’m sorry” Amy said in a hurry and looked at the blue hedgehog.

Knuckles eyes went wide.

“What the…” He said looking confused

“What are you doing in here?” Knuckles asked and looked at Sonic.

“The same thing that you were doing in Rouges room I guess” Sonic replied.

“But… But I thought…. Wait a minute… How do you know I was in Rouges room?” Knuckles asked and looked a little angry at Sonic.

“Let’s just say…. You look really funny when you sleep…” Sonic said and came up with an evil smile.

“I’m gonna kick your blue bot….” Knuckles said with a furious look at his face

Sonics smile grew wider. He just loved to tease Knuckles.

“What going on in here” Rouge voice came up from behind Knuckles.

“See, Sonic slept in here for the hole night” Knuckles said, hoping that it bothered Sonic, he told Rouge, but Sonic didn’t seemed to care.

“You did?” Rouge asked with a big smile on her face

Sonic nodded and crawled up in the bed and sat down beside Amy.

“So are you guys together now?” Rouge asked with her hands folded.

Amy and Sonic looked at each other and then back at Rouge.

“Yes we are” Sonic replied, “If Amy want to”
Amy eyes went wide.

“Of cause I will!” She almost shouted, while she jumped into his arms and hugged him tight.

Sonic smiled. Rouge did too. Knuckles just stood there with open mouth and a what-did-just-happened look on his face.

“Close your mouth Knuckles or it begins to draught” Sonic said with a smile on his face.

Knuckles didn’t seemed to hear him, cause he didn’t close his mouth.

Just then Cream and Tails came inside the room.

“Wow Knuckles, what’s the matter? You look like you’ve seen a ghost” Tails said with a smile.

“No, his is just in a chock phase” Rouge replied

“Why?” Tails asked but then he got to look at Amy who still was sitting on Sonics lab with her arms wrapped around his neck. Sonic has wrapped his arms around Amy’s hips.

“Wow, I truly missed something here” Tails said and scratch his back head.

Cream nodded.

“Resume: Sonic and Amy is together now”. Rouge said with a smile on her face.

“You are?” Tails asked and looked at his best friend Sonic nodded.

“Now that was about time”. A familiar voice said. They all turned around. It was Shadow.

“Shadow” Tails said with a smile on his face

Shadow nodded.

“How did you get in here Shadow?” Amy asked with a smile

“Ella let me in… By the way she told me that the breakfast is ready, Chris and the other is waiting for you down stairs” Shadow replied.

The friends smiled.

“We better get downstairs then” Rouge said with a smile. “Are you coming hun’?” She looked at Knuckles who still was standing with his mouth wide open.

Suddenly he woke up from his trance and looked around on the gang.

“Yeah, I’m coming”. He replied and walked downstairs after Rouge.

Sonic smiled at Amy. She smiled back.

“I’m so happy for you” Cream said and clapped her hands.
“Yeah me to” Sonic said.

“I love you so much Sonic” Amy said and hugged him tighter.

“I love you more” Sonic replied as he hugged her back

Amy smiled and carefully kissed Sonics lips, before she got up. Sonic got up too and took her hand. Hand in hand the two hedgehogs walked downstairs.

“They looked cute together”. Cream said with a smile on her face.

“Indeed” Tails replied.

Shadow nodded.

“Yeah, they really do”. He said with a smile on his face.



THE END

----------------------------

So you guys. What do you think about the story? Remember to review!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story