Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Day My Life Changed Completly

The kidnapper

by xXi_luv_gerardXx 3 reviews

A night of family fun turns into a tramatic experiance for Rachel

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-25 - 1390 words

0Unrated
"I win!" Rachel said, smiling and throwing her last card down. She was playing cards with Frank, Gerard, Ray, and Bob in the bathroom while Mikey straightened her hair.

"Awwwwww, no fair!" Frankie whined. "You cheated!"

"No I didn't," she argued. "You did. That's I won."

"She's right," Mikey said. "I saw you cheat."

Frank threw his cards at him. "Whatever," he said. "I'm hungry. When do we eat?"

"You're always hungry," Ray said. "We're going out to eat in an hour."

"What do want to eat, Rachel?" Bob asked.

Rachel thought. "Um... yeah, I don't really know. Fast food or resteruant?"

"Whatever you want," Gerard said.

Rachel sighed. "Seriously, I don't know. I'm the most indeciseve person in the world."

"So are we," Mikey said. "That's why we are making you pick." He ran the flat iron carefully down her long hair.

"You look funny, like straightening her hair takes utter concentration," Gerard remarked.

"Well, it's harder than straightening my own hair," Mikey said. "I feel bad for girls."

Rachel laughed. "I used to have to wake up at five in the morning to make my hair look decent." She pulled out her phone to answer a text message.

"Are you addicted to that thing?" Frank asked.

"It's Winter," Rachel said. "She's worried about me."

Gerard blushed and took out his phone. "I still need to apologize to her."

"For what?" Rachel asked.

"Well, I promised that I'd make sure you stayed safe and I broke it," He said. "Then she called me and she was pissed. And I hung up on her and blocked her number." He clicked through his phone and unblocked her number. "Should I call or text?"

"Text," Rachel said. "She's probably mad and won't answer if you call."

Gerard nodded, and slowly typed out a text. Fifteen minutes later, he got a reply that said, "I forgive you."

"Alright," Gerard said, putting away his phone. "I don't think I need to reply."

"Ok," Mikey said. "Your hairs done."

Rachel felt the back of her hair and smiled. "Wow, I never got it that straight. Thanks Mikey!" She said, giving him a hug.

"No problem," he said. "Hey, you still never said where you wanted to eat."

Rachel sighed. "Um..." Well, the guys must be sick of eating fast food, so maybe a resturaunt. "Let's see... uh... how about Olive Garden?"

"Italian food," Frank said. "Yum. Good choice." He got up to tell the bus driver. A few minutes later, the six of them were inside the Itailian pasta resturaunt.

Gerard went to go put their name in. Almost instantly, there were seated at a table.

Rachel looked around and noticed a bunch of teenage girls staring, at Gerard especially. "Uh, Gerard?" Rachel said. "I think you have some fans in here."

Gerard turned and saw the girls, who instantly looked away, embaressed. When they glanced back again, he waved. They looked like they were gonna faint. Smiling, they waved back.

Gerard turned back to Rachel. "At least they didn't scream," he said. "Most people do."



After they had their orders taken and received their drinks, Rachel excused herself to go to the bathroom. She walked inside and looked at herself in the mirror. Mikey had straightened her hair really well. She loved it. Rachel touched up her eyeliner and was washing her hands when two girls came in. Rachel reconized them as some of the fans that were staring at Gerard earlier. She smiled at them.

"Hi," one girl said. "Oh my gosh, you're that one girl the was sitting with Gerard! You are so lucky," she sighed.

Rachel laughed. "That's me," she said. "I'm Rachel. I'm staying with the band for a little bit."

"Wow," the other girl said. "That's so awesome! I'm Natasha, and this is my friend Kristy. It's nice to meet you."

"Thanks," Rachel said. "It's nice to meet you too. I should probably get back to my table."

"Ok, bye," Kristy said.

"Bye." Rachel walked out of the bathroom and sat down at her table. One hour later, everyone had stuffed themselves full of food. Gerard payed the bill, left a nice tip, and they walked back to the tour bus.

RACHEL'S POV
"I'm gonna call Winter real quick," I said. "I'll be right back."

Gerard nodded and walked inside the bus. I clicked through the contacts on my phone, looking for her name. Suddenly, a hand wrapped around my mouth and pulled me back.

"One noise out of you missy," a voice hissed in my ear. "And you'll wish you were dead, understand?"

My eyes widened in fear. I knew that voice. Instantly, I knew who he was. I nodded, hoping that someone would see and call for help.

"Good," the voice hissed. My phone was still open. I dialed Gerard's number and held the phone down, so my attacker wouldn't hear him answer. I tried to speak, but he dug his nails into my cheek. "Don't even think about it," he said. "You're mine now, and if Gerard really does care about you, he'll pay me a lot of money to get you back. If he doesn't," he said, laughing at how I trembled when he said that. "Then you're all mine, and I can do whatever I want with you." He pointed a gun at her head.






















Gerard looked at his phone. Rachel was calling. "Hello?" he said, confused. "Hello? Rachel?" Gerard heard a man's voice faintly in the backround. He looked out the window and saw Rachel, being dragged away by a man pointing a gun at her head.

Gerard ran outside. The man had his back turned towards him. Gerard crept up behind him, whipped the gun out of his hand and pointed it at him. "Run!" He screamed at Rachel, who struggled to get free, but could not escape the man's arms. Gerard punched the man in the nose, causing him to fall and let go of her. Gerard continued pointing the gun at her attacker as he grabbed Rachel and ran with her towards the bus.

Gerard locked the door. "Get the fuck out of here!" He yelled to the driver. Rachel collasped on the floor, shaking and crying. "Shh," he said, bending down next to her and holding her close. "It's alright. You're safe now."

Rachel could not stop crying. She was so shaken up from almost being kidnapped and having a gun pointed at her head. Gerard held her tighter, trying to comfort her. "I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you, alright? You're safe now."

Frank walked over. Seeing Rachel crying on the floor, he sat down next to Gerard. "What happened?" He asked.

"Someone just pointed a gun at her head and tried to take her away," he muttered. "Shh, Rachel it's ok. Please don't cry. You're ok now. He's not gonna get you."

Ray, Mikey, and Bob rushed over. "Rachel what's wrong?" Bob asked.

"I'll explain later," Gerard said, still trying to comfort her.

Rachel bit her lip, trying to control herself so she could talk. "He came back," she choked out. "He found me."

"What?" Gerard asked. "You know him?"

Rachel nodded, still shaking and crying. "He kidnapped me a few years ago," she managed to say. "And my mom wouldn't let me go to court, so he didn't go to jail for it. He went to jail for something else." She took a deep breath. "He told me before the police took him away, that he would come back and find me. He told me that he'd make my life a living hell and he'd take me away again. I was so scared... I thought he would take me again..." She buryed her face in Gerard's shoulder.

"It's ok," Gerard said. "Everything's gonna be alright now. He's not gonna get you, alright?" He exchanged a look with the guys. What hasn't happened to this girl? Gerard could not think of another tramatic experiance that she hadn't gone through yet. That's why she's so fragile. Why she breaks down in tears at the smallest reminding of an unpleasant event. Gerard felt like a bastard for turning on her because of Jess. He would never do it again. He'd never leave her side like that again. He'd keep her safe as long as he lived, no matter what.
Sign up to rate and review this story