Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Welcome To Hell, I'm The Devil.

Chapter Three.

by deaths-destruction 3 reviews

Tricks on how to get out of a cell.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Published: 2008-02-24 - Updated: 2008-02-25 - 759 words

1Exciting
Ello! It's been a while, sorry. Here's the next chapter, please enjoy. (^_^)
_____________________________________

"W-what?!" Ryan yelped, "Are you kidding?!" He reached his hand up and felt his head. He felt blood matted in his hair and then something hard. The bone. "B-but t-this can't be..." Ryan's voice trailed off.

"I told you. You're in hell," Brendon's voice trailed in the wind, but nobody saw him. It was then that Spencer shot upwards as if something had bit him. He cried out and tried to run. The chain that was around his ankle prevented that, so he fell flat on his face.

"Spencer! Are you okay?" Jon asked, worried.

"No! Brendon killed me!" Spencer was clearly freaked.

"What are you talking about Spencer?" Ryan asked.

"Brendon's trying to kill me! He shot me!" Spencer was still freaking.

"Spencer calm down!" Jon shouted.

"I can't! Brendon's gonna kill me!" Spencer was pulling at the chain.

"Spencer I think we're already dead," Ryan yelled.

"Ryan that's not gonna fuckin' help!" Jon said.

Spencer got quiet.

"Well, obviously it did," Ryan replied.

There was still silence even after a few minutes. "Spencer? Are you okay?" a concerned Ryan asked. No reply. "Spencer?" Jon asked. Still no reply. "SPENCER!", both Jon and Ryan called out.

"WHAT?", Spencer looked up, as if he was coming out of a trance. He stood up and walked into the light.

"Holy shit. You've been shot!" Jon shouted, wide-eyed.

"Huh?", Spencer looked down seeing multiple shot wounds through his torso. "Oh I know." He was calm. "Where are we?" Spencer asked looking around.

It was then that Brendon appeared. "I told you, you're in hell. How many times am I going to have to repeat that before you'll believe me?"

Jon asked angrily, "Did you kill us?"

Brendon smirked. "Yes."

"Why?", Ryan screamed.

"Because. Oh, others will join you. I'm not done with this rampage." The rock under Brendon rose up. "Now be good. I'll be back soon." Brendon smiled and disappeared with a loud bang.

There was silence for a while before Jon spoke, "Well what do we do now?"

"We get out. See if there's anything hidden in your cell. Knowing Brendon he'd give us a way out, we just have to work for it," Ryan said. He looked around his own.

"But Ryan, this isn't Brendon," Spencer said.

"Just look! I refuse to believe this!" Ryan shouted.

About twenty minutes passed before there was anything found.

"I see something," Jon called out.

"What is it?" Ryan asked.

"I don't know, but it's shiny and I can't reach it." Jon was trying to stretch out to get something under the bed.

"Find a way to get to it", Ryan said. He found a key next to one of the bars. "Hey! I found a key!"

"What's it go to?", Spencer asked. "I don't know."

Jon kept stretching and stretching to get what the shiny thing was. He finally got to it, grabbing it. "I've got it!" He pulled it out, seeing that it was a key. "Hey, cool." He tried it on his shackle and it opened. Next he tried it on the cell, but it didn't open. "Dammit!" After a little while Spencer found a key in his own cell. He got the cell open but not the shackle.

"Well, what now?" Spencer asked.

Ryan had been studying his key, it had an 'R' on one side and a 'J' on the other side. He used it on his shackle and it opened. "Jon check your key, what letters does it have on it?"

Jon looked down. "A J and a S."

"Spencer switch keys with Jon," Ryan said.

"But why?" Spencer asked.

"Just do it."

The two exchanged keys. Spencer's key didn't open Jon's cell but Jon's key opened Spencer's shackle.

"Yay! I'm free!" Spencer walked out of the cell.

"Jon switch keys with me." Ryan threw his key into Jon's cell as Jon did the same. Ryan got his cell unlocked and Jon got his cell unlocked. They all three walked out.

"Well, what now?" Spencer asked.

"We figure out what the hell's going on," Jon replied.

Ryan pointed towards a far off house, "Maybe we can go there?"
_____________________________________

Sorry this is kind of a crappy ass ending. It's getting nearer to bedtime for me and I have school tomorrow.
I'm sorry! (T_T)
Please review and tell me if I'm doing a good job. (^_^)
I'd really apreciate it. (^_^)
And those of you that DO review please, take a treat!
-holds out virtual treat basket-
Sign up to rate and review this story