Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Domination

Chapter One

by HarryGinnyTonks

Post-Voldemort. Harry discovers a shocking secret about the Wizarding World...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-19 - Updated: 2008-02-25 - 4802 words

?Blocked
[b]A/N: Welcome to my new story. It will be HarryHarem. Not sure on the final group, but Tonks is the first girl, Ginny will definitely be in it. Dumbles will be bashed and no male will really be present besides Senor Potter. Slavery is present, though Harry is a fairly good master.
Summary: Voldemort is finally destroyed. The Death Eaters have receded and an age of peace has dawned over the Wizarding World. However, Harry is shocked to discover the Wizarding World’s dirty little secret, which impacts him directly. Another one of Dumbledore’s manipulations…[/b]

Tonks leaned against the doorpost, smiling slightly. The war was over and peace had reigned for six months. The Wizarding World owed its happiness and peace to one man. Harry Potter had fought Voldemort, his 5 best friends holding off the Death Eaters surrounding them. Sadly, both Ron and Neville had fallen in the final battle.

Tonks frowned. The stupid patriarchal society that was the Wizarding World had hurt them. Due to an archaic law, the Auror corps was forced to be 90% male. Tonks had been one of the few female Aurors left. Her best friends, Hestia Jones and Emmeline Vance had both perished in the final flurry of battles before the end of the war. The majority of the injuries and deaths on the Light Side had been mostly male.

Bill and Charlie Weasley were both gone. Percy had turned traitor against the Light, and Mr. Weasley had tears in his eyes when he was forced to strike down his own son. The twins had been so traumatized by the violence that they disappeared, saying goodbye and telling Harry that they were leaving to America and not to try to find them.

Tonks shook her head and wiped her eyes. She glanced around the room, seeing pictures of Harry with his Hogwarts friends. Tears once more sprung to her eyes.

Dean Thomas and Seamus Finnegan were dead; massacred in a Death Eater raid on Dean’s house. Colin and Dennis Creevey had been killed trying to warn Harry of an attack. Their pictures provided excellent information on Voldemort’s hideout.

Draco Malfoy, Theo Nott, Crabbe and Goyle were all dead, Death Eaters through and through. Millicent Bulstrode, Pansy Parkinson and Blaise Zabini had tried to run from the Dark Lord, only for Blaise to be brutally murdered before the girls’ eyes. Then, Pansy and Millicent were raped by a gathering of Death Eaters, including Pansy’s father and uncle.

After Neville’s death, Luna withdrew further in to her fantasy world, her claims of wild creatures masking her fear, grief and horror at the death of her father and boyfriend. She disappeared after the war, and occasionally word was sent of a blonde haired girl wandering the South American mountain ranges, her blue eyes empty.

Harry had been unconscious for a week after the battle. He awoke to Ginny, Hermione and Tonks by his bedside. He cried hearing of Ron and Neville’s death, and something inside him seemed to break when he was told of Remus’ passing, his life thrown away by Dumbledore who sent him on a meaningless quest to the werewolves, whom had already been swayed to Voldemort’s side.

Harry isolated himself with Grimmauld Place for three weeks. Dobby was the only being in and out. He emerged after those twenty-one days of isolated with a new look on life. He refused all requests for help from various governmental organizations. He ignored Dumbledore, who wished to bring him in to the Order. Harry made quite a scene, vehemently cursing out the aged Headmaster over Remus’ and Sirius’ deaths.

Harry had kept on friendly terms with all of his surviving school friends, seeing Ginny and Hermione almost daily. Tonks was in and out of Grimmauld Place as she was the lone surviving Black, as her parents had been killed early on in the war. The two sole survivors developed a close friendship and Harry had given her a standing invitation to stay at Grimmauld Place.

Tonks wiped her eyes again. She returned her gaze to Harry, who was sleeping peacefully. She wistfully watched his serene face, which was usually warped by tension and thought. She again was swamped by thoughts of the war and her eyes moistened again.

“You alright Tonks?” Harry’s voice broke her thoughts. He was sitting up in bed, watching her steadily. As she always seemed to, Tonks felt herself blush slightly under his gleaming emerald orbs. The blanket slipping down his bare chest didn’t help matters either.

She shrugged her shoulders. “Memories. Seemed to catch up to me.” He smiled and scooted over. He patted the spot next to him and she sat down. He wrapped a strong arm around her and she leaned in to his shoulder. Harry kissed her head softly as she cried again. The tears fell fast and strong, the hot liquid stinging her cheeks as they fell.

She cried for Remus and Sirius. She cried for her parents. She cried for Ron and Neville, who leapt in front of two killing curses to save Ginny and Luna. She cried for broken and abused bodies of Hestia and Emmeline when she found them outside of Hogwarts.

Finally her tears dried up and she found herself lying down, her arms wrapped around Harry’s chest. He was holding her securely, and stroking her currently midnight black hair.

Tonks moved to get up but Harry held her down. “Shh, Tonks, just sleep. I hear you at night. You need a good night’s sleep.” She paused before sinking back in to the mattress. Harry settled himself, holding the former Auror. He kissed the crown of her forehead softly before closing his eyes and drifting to sleep.


Tonks opened her eyes sleepily. She gazed at the soft material of Harry’s shorts. She realized she had slid down the bed during the night. As she was prone to do, she had curled up at the foot of the bed. She sighed and felt the comforting weight of something atop her head.

She glanced up and smiled as she saw Harry’s hand atop her head. She leaned in to it and sighed again. It had been too long since she had fulfilled her needs. Unconscious of her bed partner, she rubbed her head against his open palm. Soon, she turned her head up and faced the palm.

Harry awoke to a strange feeling. Something warm and wet was caressing his palm. He glanced down to see Tonks licking his palm like a dog, a blissful smile upon her half-awake face. Harry froze, the sudden tension in his hand waking Tonks fully whose eyes widened and she scrambled off the bed, falling to the floor clumsily.

Harry looked between her and his hand, still slightly wet from Tonks’ saliva. “Tonks…what the hell?”

Blushing, Tonks smiled shyly. “Sorry Harry. Just my Sub side coming out. Just reacted to you, seeing how you’re a Dom.” Harry’s face blanched in to confusion. Tonks tilted her head silently. “Harry, you do know about Magical Dominance and Subservience, right?” Her voice was low and meek, seemingly afraid of the answer.

Harry could only shake his head silently. Tonks whitened and muttered a curse under her breath. “Wow. You were raised by muggles, so you should have been told in your second or third year in Hogwarts.” Harry only shook his head numbly. Tonks stood and threw a shirt at Harry who put it on. Tonks took Harry’s hand and led him downstairs to the kitchen, where both sat down quietly.

Tonks took a deep breath in. “Okay. Well Harry, you know that the magical core within each of us is, to a certain extent, alive? And it influences our behavior.” Harry nodded; Dumbledore had taught him that during seventh year in Hogwarts. “Basically Harry, there is an unspoken secret in the Wizarding World. Based on the magic within them, each wizard and witch is either Dominant or Subservient. And within each category, there are sub-categories. For instance, Voldemort was mostly likely a Physical Dominant; he was a Dominant who released that influence through the torture of the people around him, both mental and physical.” Harry blinked once, then again at Tonks’ words.

“So is it…like a sexual thing? Like whips and chains?” Harry blushed slightly and Tonks chuckled.

“Not necessarily. It often expresses itself through sex but can be seen in everyday relationships. Look at Molly and Arthur.”

Harry cocked his head to the side. Then his eyes widened. “She’s the Dominant. But she isn’t mean to him.” Tonks shook her head quickly.

“No Harry, you especially have to understand. Dominants don’t have to belittle the Subservients below them. They just have to exercise their magic in a way with them being in control. Often, beautiful relationships can blossom. The Dominant is allowed to exercise control over the Subservient, while treating them wonderfully.” Harry sank in to his chair.

“So you are a Sub? What sub-category are you?” Tonks blushed slightly and looked down. She mumbled something and glanced up. At Harry’s questioning gaze, she sighed.

“Just so you know, it’s not considered polite to ask people.” Harry had the decency to blush apologetically. Tonks drew a deep breath. “I am what is known as a Complete Sub.” Harry nodded for her to continue. “That means that I need to physically…submit completely. I often do things like I did before, acting like…” She glanced away and Harry covered her hand in support. “I act like a dog, like a pet or something.” She looked down, afraid to meet Harry’s eyes.

“Okay.” Tonks looked up in surprise and saw Harry smiling sweetly at her, no cruelty in his eyes. “Is that bad or something?”

“No…it’s just sorta looked down upon. I’m used to people making fun of me about it. I just thought…” Harry chuckled and squeezed her hand in comfort.

“I would never fault you or make fun of you about something like this. Your amazing ability to trip over non-existent objects perhaps.” Tonks laughed at that and swatted Harry playfully.

The two continued to talk playfully about Magical Dominance and Subservience. Tonks revealed that your Magical Nature would be revealed in some way. However, that happens during your early teenage years. Unfortunately, it could only be done during that time as someone or something had apparently suppressed Harry’s change. The safest way was in a relationship, most prevalently sexually. However, if for whatever reason, one’s nature was bottled, it would break out and result of fits of violence and insanity. Harry was furious to learn that Dumbledore had probably purposely withheld these lessons from Harry during his second or third year.

Finally Harry leaned back. “So Tonks, how do I learn what I am?” Tonks leaned back, nursing the Butterbeer that she was finishing off.

“Well again, you are supposed to find out when you are twelve or thirteen. But you didn’t have that chance. There is a spell I can cast that should reveal it. Want to try that?” Harry shrugged and stood up.

Tonks stood as well. Withdrawing her wand, she waved it and intoned. “Naturo Revealus.” She pointed her wand at Harry then drew it above him. Smoke swirled around him and he trembled as a tickling sensation moved up his spine. The smoke moved to form words above his head.

Harry watched as Tonks read the inscription before she gasped. He frowned and, after she collapsed in his seat, he sat down in his. “What happened, Tonks? What did it say?”

Tonks breathed in deeply. She looked at Harry. “Harry…you are a Master Dominant. I expected you to be Dominant but a Master is unheard of.” Harry sighed and rubbed his eyes. It was only noon but felt much later.

“What does that mean exactly?”

Tonks smiled wearily at the Man-Who-Won. “It is big Harry. The last Master Dominant was over two hundred years ago. Master Dominants are always Wizards of extreme power. They…they always had harems rather than single spouses. Their magic was so strong that it needed multiple outlets. And the only way for them to safely connect with the witches was through a spell that bound them together in a master-slave relationship.” Harry’s head dropped and he slowly banged it against the table.

Tonks sighed. “I know Harry. But it is said that the slaves who participated were all Subs and all reported that they loved it. It is thought of as the best possible situation for a Sub.”

Harry sighed and banged his head once more. “So that’s it then? Once again, the stupid wizarding world has decided to force me to do something I do not wish to.” Tonks nodded and held Harry’s hand softly. She stood and drew him up.

“Alright. The last step is to cast the unlocking spell.” At Harry’s look of confusion, Tonks continued. “We have revealed what your category is, but we haven’t unleashed it. Unfortunately, I don’t know the spell. But Madam Pomfrey almost definitely will, part of Healer training. I am going to Floo over to Hogwarts and grab her.” Harry nodded wearily.

“Make sure Dumbledore doesn’t see you. Not in the mood to deal with him.” Tonks nodded and kissed his cheek before slipping out of the room.

Harry leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. This whole thing with natures was confusing and so completely evident of the strangeness of the Wizarding World.

His silence was interrupted after a moment. Madam Pomfrey bustled in to the kitchen. “Now Mr. Potter, is what Nymphadora has told me is true? Was your Nature truly bound?” Harry sighed and nodded sadly.

The elderly nurse nodded sadly. “Yes…well we all know now of the Headmaster’s recent failings. Now, once this spell is cast, you will notice distinct differences in the way females around you act. Have no worries, older women will not be affected by your Nature. Based on your Master Dominance, all women around your age will be affected but ones that truly connect will be noticeable. Trust me on that one. One moment please.” Harry nodded and stood. The nurse waved her wand in a complicated series of gestures before ending with a violent jab at Harry.

The boy in question stood stock still for a moment. He felt nothing before he felt a knot in his chest. The knot pulsed and Harry instinctively knew that it was his Nature. With a pleasant feeling, he felt the knot loosen before releasing. Harry sighed and opened his eyes, unaware they were closed. A tension in his chest that he had unknowingly carried for almost a decade loosened, leaving Harry feeling lightened.

His eye swept the room and he gaped. Madam Pomfrey was against the far wall, her eyes wide in shock. Harry looked down and his eyes followed suit. Tonks was on her knees in front of him. She was trembling slightly.

As if she felt Harry’s gaze, she shivered before dropping to all fours and, to Harry’s shock, began to rub her head against his shins, her tongue darting out occasionally to caress his ankle and foot. “Tonks…?” She moaned at his voice before rising to her knees once again and clasping her hands in to his shirt.

Tonks looked up and met his eyes. “Harry…Master…Harry…please…now…” Harry’s eyes bulged. “I swear…I’ll be a good pet…do whatever you wish…” He looked fearfully at Madam Pomfrey.

The nurse took a deep breath. “Mr. Potter, it would seem that Nymphadora is one of your Bonded. You must bond her now, or she will lose her mind. Please say Servus Nympadora Andromeda Tonks Vinculo.” Harry nodded shakily.

Harry held Tonks by the shoulders and repeated the nurse’s words. As the final syllable left his mouth, a deep white light erupted from Tonks’ forehead and hit Harry’s chest. The girl shook violently but her face was blissful.

With a shudder, the light dissipated. Tonks collapsed against Harry soundly, holding him around the waist, her eyes shut tight dreamily. Madam Pomfrey walked up and grasped Harry’s shoulder. “Mr. Potter, this is important. A witch who reacts as Nymphadora did needs to be bonded to you. An already bonded witch will remain unaffected. However, there are some side effects that I believe Nymphadora will have to explain to you. I will leave, as she will have certain needs once she awakes.” Before Harry could respond, the nurse left the room and Flooed out.

Harry stood there, Tonks curled around his waist. His mind was racing but was soon distracted as he felt movement around his hips. Tonks was awake and gazing at Harry with adoration in her eyes. “Tonks…you alright?”

She sighed and stroked her head against Harry’s waist and crotch. He blushed and felt himself begin to stiffen. She seemed to purr as she talked. “Master…I am wonderful. Thank you for bonding me…it is wonderful to be in your service.” Harry sighed and settled his hand uncomfortably on her head. Seemingly against his will, he felt himself begin to stroke her hair and she purred once again. Despite his original reluctance, he felt the action strangely appropriate.

Harry began to speak but Tonks jumped up. “Master, please forgive me for interrupting, but I have…certain obligations I need to fulfill now that we are bonded.” Harry watched at her silently. Tonks blushed and grabbed Harry’s hand before dragging him upstairs. They entered his bedroom and she guided him to the bed.

She kneeled before him and dropped her head. “Master, may I fulfill my duties as your bonded slave?” Harry knew what she was talking about; he had had a few one night stands during the war. He stared for a moment and considered refusing, citing his normal noble reasons. But the frightened look on Tonks’ face and an unknown voice urging to assert his dominance caused him to nod.

“Yes Tonks.” The girl smiled widely before leaning forward. She gathered Harry’s head in her hands and kissed him softly. He nibbled lightly on her lower lip. She moaned at his contact.

Tonks pulled Harry’s shirt off and tossed it across the room. Harry recaptured her lips, and she shrugged off her silky nightshirt. She was now clad only in sky blue lace panties that showed off her curvy and soft ass. Her breasts stood proudly out, not overly big but large enough for Harry. Harry ran his tongue across her lips and was immediately granted entrance. She moaned as his tongue penetrated her mouth and she sucked lightly on it. “Master…you taste wonderful.”

Tonks began raining soft kisses around Harry’s face, nipping lightly at his earlobe. Harry groaned as she made her way down his neck. Her tongue wove a path down his chest, making brief interludes around his nipples. She trailed kisses down his abs, lightly tracing the outlines of his six-pack.

Harry unconsciously placed a hand on her head. Seemingly driven by unknown instincts, he began scratching the back of her neck softly, eliciting shudders from Tonks. His thumb stroked her hair gently. “Good girl Tonks. You are such a good girl, aren’t you my Treasure…” Tonks’ eyes nearly rolled back in to her head as his words. The small logical part of her brain marveled at how he seemed to pick at her needs like that. She purred against the small trail of hair weaving its way from the waist of his shorts.

She neatly slid his shorts down. His rather prominent erection sprang up and lightly tapped her chin. She gazed in rapture for a moment and Harry felt his ego bubble a bit.

Tonks’ eyes locked on to Harry’s as her pink tongue snaked out and licked up his length. He shuddered at her warm tongue. Her eyes locked everlastingly on his, Tonks began her ministrations on Harry. Harry could only meet her pink eyes as she bobbed slowly over him, her tongue working magically around his length.

“Treasure…oh yes. Jesus Tonks…such a treasure aren’t you…” Tonks shuddered as she climaxed without Harry laying a hand on her besides the soft hand caressing the back of her neck. As her orgasm subsided, her form shifted and she changed. Her hair became bleach white, and her skin paled dramatically. Her violet eyes slid in to a bright pink. She froze but continued at Harry’s smile and continued stroking of her neck.

Tonks continued her ministrations for a minute longer before Harry tightened and her eyes opened wide in pleasure as he blasted in her mouth. She hungrily gobbled it down, savoring the salty, slippery taste. Harry sighed and stroked her hand. “Good Treasure, such a treasure. Like a valuable jewel aren’t you.” Tonks smiled widely. She blushed at her Master’s praise.

Harry’s mind tried to comprehend why he was speaking like this. He figured that it was some part that was released by his Nature. He filed it away, vowing to investigate it later.

Tonks crept up his body and together they lay on the bed. Tonks lay in his arms, somewhat stiffly. Harry spoke first. “Treasure, is this your real form?” Harry felt her nod against his chest. “Keep it as long as you are comfortable. Nothing to hide from me. Okay?”

Harry felt her smile. “Yes, Master. I was worried because my natural form is so strange. Metamorphmagi always have an albino natural form. The eyes are the only part that differs and mine are this ugly pink.”

Harry leaned down and kissed both of her shut eyelids. He felt her shudder slightly in response. “I like pink. Sexy.” Harry chuckled as he felt the heat of her blush creep over her body.

“Master, after each bonding, you will need to come in the girl in some way to fully claim her. To bond her without the claim, she will lose her magic and it will be sucked in to you.” Harry nodded sleepily. “Master, I beg permission but I am much more comfortable sleeping at the foot of the bed as a pet properly should.” Harry frowned but released his grip. Tonks apologized profusely as she circled once before curling up at his feet. She rested her head against his foot.

“Treasure, you said other girls?” Tonks looked up, smiling at Harry’s unwitting use of her new pet name.

“Oh yes Master. Your allure once your Nature was released is much too powerful to be sated by myself alone. You will need many consorts.” Harry frowned but didn’t voice his opinion. He filed that away as well. He absently noticed Tonks slipping in to a peaceful nap and allowed himself to sleep as well.

The following day, Tonks presented Harry with a red-covered book titled Magical Natures. Harry sat and read it briefly. There was a chair next to Harry but Tonks sat on the floor, her head leaning against his knees. He absently began to stroke her hair.

The main section of the book was a more detailed description but basically a repetition of what Tonks had told him the day before. Additionally, his previous guess was confirmed; his nature would continue to subtly alter his actions. The final new bit of information was that once a witch or wizard was bonded, their nature would become more prominent, for both Dominants and Subservients. This explained Tonks’ seeming new behavior. When asked, Tonks agreed and apologized extensively for forgetting to inform of this the night prior. Harry waved away her concerns.

Harry flipped through the book and discovered a large outline of all the known Magical Natures. He flipped through the Dominants before he found his; it was the last in the section.

[b]Master Dominators are a rare breed but quite a sight to see. A large reservoir of power is needed to truly be one and many Dark Lords have falsely styled themselves as one. All Master Dominators have been male. Masters are most commonly known for their Harems and Dominant behavior. Unlike other Dominants, Masters usually do not bother to hide their Nature. However, unlike other more obvious Dominants such as Physical Dominants, they do not abuse their power, usually treating both their female courtesans and male vassals with respect and kindness. Beware: crossing a Master is an ill-fated plan; they are known for their vengeance. Serve one truly and you will be honored beyond all dreams. Masters are the dream for all Subservients, of any variation, as they allow the Subservients to fully embrace their nature, ensuring peace of mind for both master and servant. Masters have the distinction of being a Class A Dominant, which largely means that their bonded will be predetermined by their relationships at the awakening of the Nature. There is of course choice but the destined Subservients which be made quite obvious. [/b]

Following that was a list of the better known Dominants. The list was quite short, with just three names. Michael Merlin was followed by Salazar Slytherin. Harry arched an eyebrow; the book appeared to self-updating as Harry James Potter stared back at him. Harry shook his head with a slight smile on his face. Apparently he was quite the catch. The next section was an outline of the known Subservient types. He glanced at a few before a headline caught his attention.

[b]Complete Subservients are one of the more strange Natures as exhibited through their behavior. Completes who completely embrace their natures are truly a sight to see. They are usually one of the more loyal Subservients. Physically, they exhibit their Nature through the personification of a pet, usually a combination of a cat or dog. Strange exceptions have happened, most notably a woman who tried to embody a parrot, and perished after leaping off a roof. Completes are a valuable addition to a relationship and are very welcome in Harems as they are never jealous or vindictive, content to bask in whatever attention they receive. A final note: Possession of multiple Completes will often result in the interesting event of the older taking the younger under their wing.[/b]

Harry glanced down at Tonks, who was dozing peacefully against his leg. She was purring lightly and Harry grinned at her. Harry stood and gently lifted Tonks on to the chair, where she curled up contentedly. He strode to the window and looked out.

Many who knew Harry would be wondering at his strange acceptance of his new position. He could almost hear Hermione barking in ear about rights and slavery. A younger Harry would be railing against the injustice of forcing him in to becoming a slave owner. Harry didn’t know if it was his Nature or just a more adult look but he was resolute. The Wizarding World had sprung this on him, hidden by Dumbledore’s actions. Rather than rage against what was to him a blessing, Harry decided he would accept it. He would build his Harem, and if anyone argued, he had the apparent backing of the very core of Wizarding existence in his corner.

[b]A/N: There is the first chapter. Let me know if there is any confusion with the setup of Magical Natures and I will try to clear it up either within the story or in an Authors Note.
READ: You, the readers will have a part to play in this story. Besides Tonks and Ginny, I do not know who else will be in the Harem. I do not want Hermione in it, doesn’t jive with her whole nature. I think she would be a Dominant anyway. However, I need ideas. In your reviews, do not just post what girl you want, but what Nature she should have. Make it up! You give me a description of the Nature and why it fits the girl and I’ll expand in the story. Try to be creative. I have a few tentative ideas and Ginny is up in the next chapter. I already have a back-story that I personally believe is quite ingenious.
NOTE: There will be no slash in this story. There will be a male Subservient under Harry but there will be no sex. It was implied that same sex Dom/Sub relationships do not result in sexual dominance but just social dominance. The male who will be present will be an OC. Review, and thanks a lot![/b]
Sign up to rate and review this story