Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Domination

Chapter Two

by HarryGinnyTonks

Harry and Tonks go to Gringotts and encounter Dumble Bumbles

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor - Characters: Harry,Tonks - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-25 - 4830 words

?Blocked
A/N: You guys had a lot of good ideas and thanks for sending them in. One thing I want to say is that you guys should use your imagination. Don’t just throw mental or physical in there. Think of different ways and girls who would fit. I already have an idea for Ginny, Fleur, and possibly the Patil twins. Special thanks for cj_cold, for emailing me with some cool ideas. NOTE: Bellatrix will not be in this, as she is dead.



Morning broke the next day to find Harry sleeping peacefully, Tonks curled up at his feet. The light lancing through the window woke Harry gently and he rolled out of bed, careful not to wake Tonks.



He dressed quickly and made his way down to the kitchen where he was greeted with a full English breakfast by Dobby. He thanked the elf before sitting to eat. Reading the newspaper, he groaned as he saw that somehow the Ministry had been notified of his awakening as a Master Dominator. He sighed but had long ago resigned himself to a life in the public eye. Throwing the paper aside, he summoned the book on Magical Natures and paged through it as he ate. Just as he was finishing, he glanced at the title page and noticing a blank space. Reading the instructions, he learned that he was supposed to write his Nature. He shrugged mentally and did so. The book flashed a solid red before it popped open and the pages began fluttering. Harry watched it carefully, one hand in the air prepared to raise a shield if some untoward happened.



Finally, the pages stopped and the book opened to a heading the made Harry shake his head at the strangeness of magic. In bold red ink, it read: “So You Think You’re a Master?”



For the next two hours, Harry sat reading through the now extensive instructions on how to properly carry out his duties as a Master Dominator. While he would normally resist listening so easily to a book, everything he read seemed to strike the right chord with him internally. He figured that could only mean good things so he read.



He learned that Masters were expected to run a tight ship; no slave would be ruling his house. He also knew that Masters were almost always fair and competent for their slaves. One thing he learned that was interesting was that Masters were the one Nature that never hid themselves; indeed Masters normally gave their slaves a piece of jewelry emblazoned with the family crest.



Harry rose and made his way to his room. He walked over to a floor-to-ceiling painting of a stag, werewolf and giant dog dancing around a gleaming lily under the moonlight. He stood still, and allowed the three animals to inspect him. They nodded and the painting swung open. Harry’s safe was impenetrable to forgery and only he could access it. One could open the safe using a simple reducto but if the wards noticed a spell coming to impact the safe, an automatic Portkey was used to send all the contents to an identical vault in another house that Harry owned.



Harry stepped in and looked around. It was a fairly small vault, with no money inside. All galleons he owned were kept at Gringotts. Everything in here was purely sentimental. There was a giant muggle picture of his parents, James’ arms wrapped around Lily from behind. The invisibility cloak hung from a hook elegantly, the shimmering pattern bringing a smile to Harry’s face. A tattered photo album waited on a pedestal, the cover picture of his parents holding a baby Harry winking out at him. Various other artifacts of his parents and friends watched Harry as he stood in the open doorway, simply enjoying the presence of his most precious memories and objects.



He heard a noise behind him and wiped his eyes quickly. He turned and smiled as Tonks gazed in awe at the secret vault. Harry expected himself to be angry at the Metamorphmagus but couldn’t, as she dropped to her knees in front of him.



“Apologies Master. I didn’t know you didn’t wish to be disturbed.” Harry stroked her hair and she rose smiling gently.



“I will punish you later for this Treasure but I understand. Welcome to my private vault.” With Tonks half a step behind him, Harry made his way through the vault, quietly explaining various pictures and books. He stopped in front of a picture of the Ministry six, taken days before the final confrontation. In a rare moment of childishness, they had taken this picture. Harry, Ron and Neville stood in exaggerated poses of grandeur and bravery, hands on their hips and eyes on the horizon. Ginny, Luna and Hermione knelt in front of the boys, wild expressions of admiration on their faces. As the figures shifted, one could see smiles break out on their faces and before the picture reset, Ginny shoved Ron who collapsed laughing in to Harry.



Harry fell silent at the picture. Two of them dead, one of them irrevocably broken. Only Ginny, Hermione and he were left in England. Harry was dimly aware of Tonks taking him in her arms and holding him as they collapsed to the floor. He sobbed against her and shook as the memories, normally kept hidden except in the dark of night, swept through and overwhelmed him.



Soon, anger took over for sadness and he pulled away. He left the vault quickly and, using magic to supplement his capable muscles, flipped the bed in a fit of rage.



“WHY? THEY DIDN’T DESERVE THIS!” Tonks followed him out but kept her distance as he ravaged the room, fling books and papers around until the floor was covered. He finally stopped and sat roughly in a chair.

He sighed and wiped his face wearily. “I’m sorry Treasure. No one is supposed to see this. Everyone is only supposed to see Harry Potter, Man-Who-Won. Not the frightened and beaten person I am.” Tonks strode over and, with a flick of her wand, cleaned the bed before sitting Harry on it.



“Master, you have nothing to be ashamed of. You aren’t beaten or frightened. You mourn for those you lost which is a beautiful thing and the very thing that keeps you human amongst the utter shit that has been your life. Don’t let anyone tell you different. If you need to do this or anything else, to live your life, then you do it and fuck the world. I will be by your side, regardless of Dominance or Subservience.” Tonks fell silent and Harry just sat there contemplating her words.



He rose after a moment and entered the still-open vault. He left after a second, waving his hand idly to shut it soundlessly. He sat next to Tonks, who immediately sunk to the floor in front of him. He stifled his groan, remembering the book. He looked at Tonks kneeling humbly in front of him and smiled.



He stroked her hair, and smiled as she leaned in to the touch, mouth open slightly. “Treasure, I have something to mark you as mine. Would you like to wear it?” She looked up at him questioningly and saw his clasped hands, something hidden within.



“If you wish it Master, I will wear whatever you like.” Harry smirked and arched an eyebrow.



“I’ll hold you to that.” She blushed at the veiled hint and he smiled. “But I need an answer. Do you wish to wear something that will mark you as mine in public? Treasure, do you wish everyone to know that you are mine and mine alone?” Tonks slowly met his eyes and a smile of contentment spread across.



“Please Master, I would love it if you marked me however you wish.” Harry smiled and opened his hands, causing Tonks to gasp. A beautiful golden circlet sat in his hand. Thin and elegant, the front bored a solid emerald with a P carved in it, the bottom of the P descending in to a lightning bolt. The emerald was shaped in a diamond and seamlessly met the gold. In the band, weaving strands moved in and out. Tonks’ eyes watered as she dipped her head, allowing Harry to place the circlet on her head. The magical jewel sized to fit her head and clasped snugly in place. The gold disappeared underneath her curtain of hair on the sides of her head. The emerald resided in the center of her forehead, directly above and between her eyes.



Harry sat back and admired how beautiful the metamorphmagus looked. She sat on her heels unmoving, enjoying feeling the weight on her head. After a moment, Harry drew her up in to a soft kiss, tongues probing each others lips gently. Tonks sighed and wrapped her arms around Harry’s neck.



Slowly, Harry allowed himself to fall back until Tonks was lying on him fully. Tonks groaned as he pulled his mouth away from hers but she shivered as he began nipping lightly at her neck, licking her earlobe.



Harry pulled off the jacket that Tonks wore, leaving her only in a T-shirt with the name of a wizard band on it. They broke apart, as both pulled off their shirts, leaving Harry bare-chested and Tonks clad in a purple lace bra. Harry latched his mouth on to her collarbone and she groaned, grinding her hips in to Harry’s in need. As Harry worked his magic, she slid off the baggy black pants she wore and began to unbuckle Harry’s trousers.



Soon, he rolled them over and gazed down at her. He was slightly shocked to see himself only wearing boxers, severely tented boxers at that, while she was only clad in purple panties and the matching bra. Propping herself up with one hand, she undid her bra and he groaned as she shrugged it off before throwing it aside. With a growl, he leaned down and began suckling on her left breast, massaging the right one. She moaned and restarted her grinding against his erection through their combined undergarments.



Finally he pulled back and slid down. Agonizingly slowly, he pulled her panties down until she was fully exposed and he gazed in seeming worship at her pussy, already glistening with juices.



“Master…I need you in me…” Harry grinned at her face of need and soon he shed his boxers, leaving both of them naked. He roughly shoved her legs apart, aware that his Dominant nature was making its entrance.



“Are you ready Treasure?” He positioned his cock at her entrance and she gazed at it in awe, nodding silently.



With a grunt of welcomed pleasure, Harry plunged in, filling Tonks up completely on the first thrust. She was not a virgin and while he knew that shouldn’t bother him, it did. “Treasure, why do I not have the pleasure of making you a woman?” Tonks, who had been shuddering from his entrance, froze.



“I…I am sorry Master. One gets lonely during a war and…” She trailed off, knowing that there was no excuse for not saving herself for Master. He leaned down, supporting himself on his elbows. Their eyes met and he just rested within her, fully encased in her canal.



“Very well Treasure. You have disappointed me but I will give you the opportunity to make it up.” With that, he rolled off her and slide to the head of the bed. He leaned back and rested his hands behind his head. “Very well Treasure. Make your attempt to appease me.”



Tonks regained her balance after the sudden flip and her face set in determination before she began. Harry almost immediately shot inside of her as she started both bouncing on him and swiveling her hips. Her breasts bounced wonderfully and he looked from her bouncing bosom to her pussy being impaled by his cock.



Tonks was on the verge of collapsing from the pleasure coursing through her body, starting from her cunt. But she kept herself going, her eyes trapped on her Master’s eyes as they moved up and down her body. Her pleasure was multiplied as she gained confirmation that she was making her Master happy and that she was forgiven for her earlier infraction.



Lost in her thoughts and movements, she didn’t notice Harry brushing his hand up her thigh until it impacted her clit and she squealed in pleasure as she came around him, clenching down around Harry’s shaft. The sudden squeeze pushed him over the edge and he grabbed her hips and pulled her fully down on to his shaft as he came, shooting thick wads of semen within her.



Tonks experienced a second orgasm from the feeling of her Master shooting within her. She collapsed against him and began licking at his hand that she had brought to her face. The pleasure of the moment had allowed the entirety of her Complete Subservience to surface and she lost herself in the mind of the pet she so desperately wished she could be.



Harry felt himself slide out of her soft but groaned as he felt her ministrations somehow bring him back to life. He lay there for a moment allowing her to calm down somewhat before he sat up. He lifted her and positioned her on her hands and knees.



“Master, do you wish to go again?” Harry smiled and winked at her. Using her still gushing pussy for lubricant, he coated his finger in juices and with a jab, penetrated her ass. She shuddered at the intrusion and froze as he began pumping in to her sharply.



She closed her eyes and began to thrust back against his finger, just to find it disappear from within her. She moaned at the loss but her eyes flew open as she felt the head of cock pushing at her rear entrance.



“Treasure…have you…ever done this…with your boyfriends? Do…I have to…punish you again?” He slowly entered her ass as he spoke, finally fully penetrating her rectum.



Tonks shivered at the feeling of being so full. “Never Master…I saved this for you…” Harry smiled and leaned down until his mouth was by her ear.



She shivered as he spoke, his breath tickling her ear. “Good Treasure. Now you get your reward.” With that, he began thrusting steadily in to her, causing her to launch in to a series of screams and moans.



The sensation wasn’t bad for him either as the sight of his cock disappearing within her ass nearly made himself spill again. He contained himself and continued to thrust in to her, reveling in her squeals and other noises of pleasure.



“Please Master…I need to feel your seed within me again…” With that, she came in a rush. He felt the squirt of liquids hit his thighs and he grinned. With one final thrust, he let himself go, fully impaling her on the final thrust. His balls hit her soaked pussy as he came, flooding her back door with his cum. She groaned groggily at the hot fluid that seemed to fill her small intestine.



After a moment, he pulled out and collapsed against the bed. Tonks gingerly curled around and to his surprise, began cleaning him off. He looked down in surprise and she smiled at him. She pulled off him and swallowed before speaking. “You must be clean Master. You are much too tired to shower. It falls to me.” She returned to her job and he groaned but couldn’t rouse himself again.



“You could have just used a Scourgify.” Tonks paused, and smiled around Harry’s cock and shrugged. After a few more seconds, she pulled off him and curled up by his hip. Harry sighed and stroked her head softly, enjoying the purrs emanating from her. “Dobby!” The elf appeared next to the bed. “Lunch please.” Dobby frowned and looked down.



“Master Harry Potter sir, it is time for dinner.” He frowned and glanced at the clock across the room. He was surprised to see it was almost 8 PM. He shrugged and motioned for Dobby to bring them dinner in bed.



The two ate dinner happily; content in more ways that one. After the food was finished, Tonks pulled Harry up. “Come Master, we need to get to Gringotts to officially register myself as your property.” She cringed at the last word but both were surprised to see Harry nod.



“Don’t worry Treasure; I have decided to just go with all of this. As long as you are happy, then who cares if you are property or not. Come, let us dress.” Tonks smiled and kissed Harry in thanks. With that, she retrieved his boxers and to his shock, proceeded to dress him. She picked out a dark pair of jeans and an emerald jean dress shirt. She reached to dress herself in her normal clothes but he stopped her.



“No Treasure, you must wear the best. My slaves shall be better dressed than the richest wives in the world.” Tonks blushed and kissed Harry again. After some thought, he remembered that he had no fancy dress clothes so allowed her to dress in her normal clothes.



When ready, Harry placed his hand on Tonks’ neck and they apparated to Diagon Alley. Whispers erupted up as the sight of Harry. The news of his Nature had spread and the sight of Tonks walking with her head held high, the gleaming circlet making her look like a queen.



The pair made their way to Gladrags where they purchased a full set of exquisite dresses and robes for Tonks. Harry much rather preferred to dress as a muggle. By now, quite a crowd had gathered and Harry noticed more than a few witches growing breathless at his appearance but thanked his lucky stars that none had reacted as Tonks had. They left Gladrags, after having Dobby gather the bags and return them to Grimmauld Place.



As they walked to Gringotts, the crowd followed them. Suddenly, Harry stopped and cocked his head to the side. Tonks paused. “Master…is anything the matter?” Harry turned to her and smiled before holding out his arm, his wrist parallel to the ground.



Like a bolt from the sky, a snow-white owl dove and alit on Harry’s arm. She hooted happily and Harry moved Hedwig up to his shoulder. She rubbed her head against Harry before turning to look at Tonks. Tonks, as all of Harry’s friends did, knew that Hedwig was more precious to Harry than anything. She was his first real friend and he wouldn’t abandon her for anyone or thing. Without a moment’s hesitation, she lowered her head in submission to the owl.



The crowd gasped at the interaction. Hedwig continued to study Tonks then turned to Harry. She hooted approvingly before settling in on his shoulder. Tonks looked up and Harry was smiling at her. “Do not worry Treasure. Hedwig approves of you. In fact, I believe her exact words were ‘you got a pretty one.’” Tonks blushed before responding.



“Thank you Ms Hedwig.” The owl puffed itself up importantly and both humans laughed. “Harry…you can talk with Hedwig?” Harry smiled and stroked Hedwig’s breast feathers lovingly.



“Yeah. Right after Ron and Neville died and I was in Grimmauld, she entered the window. I guess I had snapped or something, but I started understanding her hoots. Not any other owls’, just this beautiful creature.” Hedwig smiled an owl smile before puffing up again and hooting. Both humans laughed again.



“What did she say Master?” Harry arched an eyebrow before glancing at Hedwig. He smiled and shook his head.



“In her exact words?” Tonks nodded. “She said ‘Damn straight. My Harry knows I am the most beautiful.’” Tonks burst out laughing.



“My Harry?” Harry laughed and even Hedwig seemed to let out a mirthful hoot. Harry stroked her breast feathers again.



“Yes. She gets a bit possessive and she has been gone for a couple days. Hunting apparently.” They continued to talk quietly as they made their way to Gringotts. Finally, they entered the building and it seemed to fall silent as they made their way in. The wizards watched carefully, looking for confirmation of the rumors.



Harry led Tonks to a counter. “Harry Potter, claiming Nymphadora Tonks as my property.” The goblin looked shocked at this, his eyes darting to the emerald mounted on the golden circlet. Whispers broke out and people darted out the exit to announce it to Diagon Alley.



“Yes Mr. Potter. If you accompany me to a private room, so we may have some quiet.” Harry arched an eyebrow and nodded.



“Quite a good idea Mr…” The goblin continued to walk, but turned his head back over his shoulder.



“Woodcock.” Harry and Tonks sniggered mightily, but managed to keep the goblin none the wiser to the hilarity that was his name. They walked quickly out of the main room and down a long hallway. At the 39th door, (Harry counted) they stopped and Woodcock held it open.



Harry sat in the one seat opposite the desk and Tonks kneeled to his side. Harry rested his hand lightly on her neck and absently began scratching it. She smiled in pleasure. Woodcock watched the relationship between Master and slave. “Well Mr. Potter, it seems everything we will do here today is a mere formality. You must just sign these forms and Nymphadora Tonks will become yours.” Harry read over the contracts carefully and, shockingly to Woodcock, allowed Tonks to read them as well. She did and nodded silently at Harry. He smiled at her and resumed his scratching with his left hand while he signed the documents with his right.



When he was done, the parchments glowed a bright red and disappeared. Woodcock nodded at Harry before standing. “That is all Mr. Potter. Is there anything else I may help you with today?” Harry thought for a second before shaking his head. “Very well. Please do not hesitate to call on me if you need anything concerning Gringotts.” Harry wished him well before leading Tonks back down the hall.



As they entered the main hall, they stopped at the massive crowd. In the front, held back by two burly goblin guards, stood Albus Dumbledore. Harry sighed before Tonks spoke.



“Master, look to Dumbledore’s left.” Harry did and paled slightly at the sight of Andromeda and Ted Tonks. He gulped and motioned to the guards standing guard in front of them to let them pass. They stepped through and met Harry and Tonks halfway. Dumbledore’s yelling voice was cancelled as Tonks cast a silencing charm.



“Hello Mr. Tonks, Mrs. Tonks.” Harry stopped, not sure how to proceed. Andromeda and Ted watched him, searching for something. He met first his, then her eyes. After a moment, Andromeda turned to her daughter.



“Nymphadora dear, you are happy with him?” Harry relaxed slightly as the formidable Andromeda Tonks hadn’t come out guns blazing, so to speak.



“Yes mother. Ha-…Ha-…Master is wonderful.” She glanced apologetically at Harry who smiled reassuringly. She had tried to call him by his name but couldn’t manage it.



Andromeda arched an eyebrow and glanced at Ted. His husband spoke first. “So it is true then? You are this Master Dominator that my wife speaks of. I will confess to not being knowledgeable about this Nature business. So I will have to deal with this as I know how.” With that, he stepped forward and glared up at Harry. “If you so much as touch a hair on her head without her permission, I will-”



He was cut off as a wand appeared between his eyes. Harry looked shocked at the wand. Three pairs of eyes moved down the wand, following it to the hand of Nymphadora Tonks. The metamorphmagus glared at her father before speaking with clenched teeth.



“You will not threaten my Master.” The group fell silent at her words. Ted backed away slowly.



Harry raised his hand slowly and lowered Tonks’ wand. “Relax Treasure, he means no harm. He is your father.” Tonks immediately relaxed and turned to Harry, violet eyes meeting green ones.



“You are my Master, and no one, not Merlin himself, will lay a hand on you.” Harry watched her for a moment and saw only loyalty and love within her eyes. He smiled and pulled her in to a tight embrace.



He whispered in to her ear. “Thank you Treasure. That was beautiful and I say the same for you.” She tightened her hold on him before leaning back and capturing his lips. They broke away for a moment before turning back to the Tonkses.



“Sorry Da. But you mustn’t threaten Master!” She tut-tutted at her father and put on a reproachful face and Andromeda burst out laughing.



“Nice try dear, but this husband of mine apparently still needs a bit more training.” Ted scowled playfully and the three burst out laughing. “Now, I see no problems here. Mr. Potter, I only ask you to take care of my daughter. I know of her Nature and how easy it can be abused.” She reached out and offered her hand to him.



Harry smiled and took the offered hand. “I will do all in my power to keep her happy. And call me Harry, please.” Both Tonkses nodded and Harry smiled. “You are welcome to dinner to Grimmauld Place whenever you wish. Should be yours anyway.” Andromeda waved him away. The Tonkses wished him well before departing happily.



Harry turned and went to leave the now emptying bank as the crowd had grown restless. However, he groaned as Dumbledore was still waiting in their way, the twinkle in his eyes gone.



Harry went up to him and smiled reassuringly at Dumbledore. “Albus, to what I do I owe this…pleasure?” Dumbledore drew himself and smiled his best grandfather smile.



“Harry my boy; I see I am too late. I had hoped to dissuade you from going through with this.” Harry snorted at the reproachful look Dumbledore threw his way.



“Albus, you will refer to me as my title indicates, Lord Potter.” Apparently, the Potters had saved the royal family some centuries back and had been made Lords. Harry hated when people referred to him by it but felt it was needed. “Now, why would I care what you say? You are the Headmaster of a school. You lost your position on the Wizengamot as well as the ICW after the war.” Dumbledore began to speak but Harry held up a hand, cutting him off.



“Now. How is it I find out that after subjecting me to the Dursleys for ten years, you apparently bind my Nature and withhold all knowledge of Natures altogether from me. That is an offense justifiable to a life sentence in Azkaban. Old man, you have made too many mistakes. I may have to report to the Board of Governors about this, not to mention the Wizengamot. I do hold multiple seats, as you well know.” Harry’s voice was low and threatening, as he recounted the various offenses committed by the Headmaster against him.



“Lord Potter, regardless of my best mistakes, you are enslaving another person. What would Miss Granger think about this?” Harry arched an eyebrow before glancing at Tonks, who rolled her eyes at the attempt to guilt Harry.



“Albus, you must have heard I am a Master. I need slaves in any sort of a relationship. Trea-, Tonks here has consented to be my slave because unlike some white-bearded, lemon drop-popping Headmasters I can think of, I do not abuse my power over other beings. And don’t you bring Hermione in to this to guilt me. I plan to explain everything to her and she is a smart woman, she will understand. If not, then I will break contact with her.” He stepped up and met Dumbledore eye to eye. “This is my nature. I am a Master. There is a reason that all who try to dominate over ME end up dead. Tom, Snape, the Malfoys. And possibly very soon, you. Come Treasure.” With that, Harry spun past Dumbledore and Tonks followed him out of the bank, proud of her Master and proud to be the subject of the most powerful man on Earth.



A/N: Decided not to introduce any other slaves yet. Hoped you liked the bit of smut. Keep those suggestions coming guys. Next chapter will have Ginny’s Nature revealed, Hermione’s reaction and almost definitely more sex!! Hooray!
PS: Can someone explain to get bold/italics on here? Whenever I try to upload files from Word, it doesnt work, even when saved as .txt or .htm
Sign up to rate and review this story