Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha > Long Forgotten Vow

Chapter 4: Answers and more questions

by patricksgirl84 0 reviews

Is she or isn't she?

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kagome,Kikyo,Sesshoumaru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-02-25 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 683 words

0Unrated
Chapter 4: Answers and more questions

“I think I may be pregnant..” Kagome said. “What? You don’t even have a boyfriend.” “I know. A month ago Sesshomaru took me to his chambers. I don’t know what happened. I’m sick and tired all the time. I can’t even get up for studies. What am I going to do?” “I don’t know. Have you told anyone else?” “No, just you. I’m so scared.” “We need to see the priestess. She can tell you if you are really pregnant.” “What about mom and dad?” “We’ll tell them only if you are. Get dressed and let’s go.”

Kagome got dressed and went to find Kikyo outside. “I’m ready.” They walked to the woods until they got to the priestess hut. “Hello Lina. Are you home?” “Come in Kikyo.” Kikyo and Kagome walked in. “You brought your sister. Hello, Kagome.” “Hello. How are you today?” “Very good. Why don’t you both sit down. Would you like some tea?” “Yes, please.” Lina made tea and sat down. “So, what can I do for you?” “Um, I think I might be pregnant.” “I see. You want to know if you are?” “Yes, it is unplanned. Actually, Sesshomaru kidnapped me about a month ago. I don’t know what happened. I’m so scared.” Kagome broke down and cried. Lina took her into her arms. “Come with me. Do you want your sister to come.” “No, I need to be strong.” Kagome walked with Lina to the back.

“Lay on the table.” Kagome got up on the table. “Will this hurt?” “No, just relax.” Lina lifted Kagome’s dress. “You will feel some pressure.” After a few minutes Lina was done. Kagome sat up. “Well, am I?” Kagome asked. “You are.” “Oh, what can I do?” “There are several options. You can keep the baby, give the baby away, or get rid of it.” “What? No. This baby wasn’t planned, but I don’t think I could do that. Do I have time to think about it?” “Yes, but don’t wait to long. Here.” Lina handed Kagome a bag. Put a pinch of this in your tea once a day. It will help the baby grow strong. Take care Kagome.” She hugged her. “Thank you.”

Kagome and Kikyo walked home in silence. Once they came to there house they noticed that InuYasha was waiting outside. Kagome took her sister’s arm. “Please don’t tell him anything. I don’t want him to know.” “Okay. Why don’t you rest. I’ll come back in a little bit.” “Alright.” Kagome walked past InuYasha. “Kagome, why won’t you talk to me?” She stopped and looked at InuYasha. “I can’t. Especially, not now.” She ran from him and went to her room. Kagome threw herself on the bed and fell asleep crying.

The next morning Kagome woke up and helped her mother make some breakfast. She then went with Kikyo for her archery practice. “Did InuYasha ask about me yesterday?” “Yeah, he wants to know if you said anything about why you won’t talk to him.” “He asked me before I went into the house. I feel so ashamed. I can’t even look at him.” “So it’s true.” “What?” “You like InuYasha?” “Yeah, I guess so. I’m sorry. Are you mad?” “No, I think I kind of knew you did.” “I’m not after him or anything. He’s yours. I know that.” Kikyo laughed. “Well, I wouldn’t say he’s mine. But thank you. I don’t want to fight over boys.”

After a hour of practicing Kikyo decided to take a break and went for a walk. Kagome continued to practice. She kept hitting the target. She walked to get her arrows when she heard footsteps. “Who’s there?” She turned to see who it was. “It is I, Kagome.” It was Sesshomaru. “What do you want? Are you going to kidnap me again?” “You have something of mine.”

I wrote this chapter
Sign up to rate and review this story