Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > When Glamour Calls For Pleasure

Afterward.

by ModKidMC 2 reviews

the end of this terrible tradgey.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-02-26 - Updated: 2008-02-26 - 336 words - Complete

0Unrated
eleven:

“Spencer, babe, wake up,” her mellow voice flowed through my ears. I’m probably dreaming or dead. I glanced through my half-closed eyelids to see her face, tear-stained and pale. She had lost her glow along with her bright smile. “Come on Spencer, I just want to apologize for everything. I didn’t mean to hurt you.” She rested her head against my hand, sobbing. She looked sincere to her apology.
“I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for saying we couldn’t work out. I’m a wreck without, so please just wake up.” Something about her words made the anger barrier in my mind close. I couldn’t feel any ire towards her, my heart just wouldn’t let me. My body filled with a warm sensation as she placed her lips upon my hand. The alcohol in my stomach churned, causing me great displeasure. I groaned at the massive force it built against my stomach walls. Dawn now looked attentive. “Spencer, are you alright?”
“Goddamn,” I muttered, the pain increasing.
“Oh my god, Spencer. You’re alive!” she screamed, hugging me. The pain started to reside so I could talk.
“Yeah, I am,” I laughed, my voice weak.
“Did you hear everything?” Her eyes were drying fast.
“Each and every word.”
“I meant it.” Her sensitive hand flowed up my arm, “Every word of my apology. I really am sorry.”
“I know, and I forgive you.” She grinned from ear to ear and pressed her lips to mine. The passion in the kiss intensified and in no time we were entangled in each other, completely absorbed. That was until…
“Hey I thought I heard---HOLY CRAP!” There stood a shocked Ryan, eyeing us both. She pulled away from me instantly and blushed at Ryan.
“Do you mind?” she and I both shouted at once.
“Geez,” Ryan retorted before leaving the room, “Next time warn me.” Dawn and I just laughed before we kissed again. Maybe it’s time for a change…
Sign up to rate and review this story