Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Kakashi and Rin

by dragonrider5150 1 review

yes kakashi is with Rin but read and find out!;)

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kakashi - Published: 2008-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-27 - 1810 words - Complete

-1Illiterate
Rin walked out into the sunlight and felt very different this morning. she looked around and found the forth and anko walking together with a baby boy who had the ninetaled fox within him.
"hellow, little one." she spoke sweetly. he looked up with big blue eyes and began to bawl quietly. she picked him up and hugged him until the forth walked up.
"lady rin, how are you today?" he asked and looked at the little boy.
"i'm...fine. thank you. how are you and anko?" she asked.
"anko is haveing trouble with Orochimaru and asked to see if she would talk with me. she ran off to the ops. but me well i'm just looking after this little one. the thirds baby." he smiled. rin laughed at the boys huge blue eyes then set him down.
"i guess i will see you later." she chucked. "do you know where Kakashi might be?"
the hokhage looked at the training ground and chuckled.
"your right. i schould have known." rin waved and left in the general direction the training grounds were. she spotted kakashi easily and seen their team of ops with them.
"i guess we'll go." Iruka sait. "we all know how Kakashi likes to get googly eyed with Rin." the team laughed and left. kakashi turned to rin. she got up and kissed him.
"what was that for?" he asked.
"i have some good news."
"your mother will stop bothering me about my mask?" Rin laughed.
"no. guess again."
"umm, i get promoted?" Rin laughed again and hugged him. "i give...what?" rin put his hand on her stomach. "wanna guess again? or should i tell you?" he looked at her in pure surprize.
"your pregnant?! when...how...no wait i know how...dont answer that." Rin laughed again.
"3 months and she is strong."
"she?"
"Iann, we agreed that if we were to have a girl then her name would be Iann jake Hatake."
"you, then should be at home." kakashi picked Rin up bridal style and carried her home.

the next day Rin walked to the nearest store and looked around. kakashi had to go on a mission. no dought he would keep this a seacret. she wouldnt. Rin decided she would tell only if the person were to ask. she looked at the cribs.
"hey, Rin." it was Anko.
"oh, hi Anko. the lord was telling me that you've been haveing trouble with that horrible orochimaru."
"he's been an butt lately and i dont knwo what crawled up it and died." Anko and Rin both laughed. "what are you doing here? your usually looking at the latest flute music."
Rin smiled. she was going to tell her best friend about Iann.
"i'm pregnant. its a 3 month girl."
Anko's mouth dropped three times.
"that is so great!." they hugged.
"i want you to help me." Rin said. Anko nodded then laughed.

Kakashi suddently felt protective of Rin and their new discovery. he only told Iruka and Guy. they were on his team.
"nice job!" Iruka Smiled. he took it in like water.
"you WHAT?!!!" it was guy who was haveing the problem.
"well arnt you going to have any children aventualy?" he sighed.
"not when i'm twenty!"guy was infuriated.
'maybe i shouldn't have told him.' kakshi thouth to himself.

two months later, the stomich really began to show. Rin oftin staied home and read or played her flute. Anko oftin cheacked on her and they sat and talked for awhile.
"so what's it like?" Anko asked.
"umph! well she is moveing around alot and morning sickness is a butt. but were past that and now she just wont let me go to bed without an eggroll." Anko laughed.
"eggrolls? come on, i think your child is going to be a classic." they both laughed.
"what is kakashi doing?"
"about the baby? oh he put the crib together and he's busy packing up our office to start putting the baby's room together."
"Rin? he's doing all that work by himself? geez your crule." They laughed again before Anko set a wrapped box on the tabke. then she gave Rin a small package.
"whats this?"
"open it and see." Rin opend the package to find three fresh baby cloths. she also found a bag of dipers.
"thank you."
"you'll really be thanking me when you open that envolope." Anko chucked and this made Rin afraid. when ever anko chucked, bad things happend.
"okay fine. what did you do?" she opend the evolope and looked in. she pulled it shut and Laughed hard.
"that you can give to kakashi for me."
"he will probibly want to kill you." they laughed until kakashi came home from his mission. Rin handed him the envolope.
"whats this? my promotion?" Rin and ANko chuckled.
"what did you two do?" he looked at them with the one eye eyeing them silently.
"just open it." RIn teased. he looked in and closed it. then he rubbed his eye.
"your kidding. a envolope full of condoms how lame can you get Anko?" Anko and Rin laughed the hardes they had all day.

two months later, Rin was out at a grocery store when Kakashi and Anko rushed in.
"Rin, well come back and get the grocerys later. right now you need to get to safty." suddenly an alarm sounded.
"why? whats going on?"
"orochimaru has turned and is trying to attack the village." Anko said. they both took Rin to the safty house and then left. leaving Rin with Iruka, several other ninja and with many other women and children. she turned to find the blue eyed little boy shoved in.
"darn fox! see what you caused!"
"dont you dare blame him!" Rin practicly screamed. every one turned to her. "he's just a little boy. dont you see that? its not his fault that orochimaru has turned." the little boy began to bawl and hugged her.
"lady Rin, i'm...sorry."
"well now you are but what about when he was out before, where you sorry then?" the whole room got quiet. except for the soft quiet sobbing of the little blue eyed boy. she sat down next to him and hummed a tune she recently learned how to play.

it was three hours later that the childern and others were finally released.Anko and Kakashi waited for Rin to come out. when she did she chuckled at Kakashi. he was a mess.
"we are just going to have to get you two cleaned up now arent we?" they extanged glances and looked back at her then laughed.

Rin was due tomorrow so Kakashi staied on alert. he was able to stay home for the baby's arrival. he sighed then took out the eggrolls and put them on a plate. he took off his mask after closing all the blinds. then he walked into the living room.
"eggrolls? sauce? i must be in heaven." Rin joked. he chuckled.
"not quiet, but i will get as close as it gets." they laughed.
Anko nocked at the door. kakashi put on his mask and answered it. when she came in for the movie they all planned he took off his mask again. Anko looked at him a moment then turned to Rin, "how oftin do you see THat?" RIn laughed while kakashi grumbled.
"not used to it?" he teased.
"not with you. how long has it been since you shaved?" Anko made Rin laughed a little harder.
"alright, Alright, you all had your fun. wheres mine?"
"you had it about 9 months ago remember?" Anko and Rin laughed at Kakashi's glare. he sighed then pushed in the movie.
it was aproximatly two hours later that a sudden nock was at the door. kakshi slipped his mask on and answered it. he quietly and quickly ran back.
"Anko, Rin you two have got to go now!" they got up and looked at him sideways.
"why?" ANko asked.
"orochimaru's here." Rin got up and was trying to move away when the door was forced open. they looked at each other then ANko and Kakashi took out their swords.
"well, well, well...look what we have here." Anko growled.
"leave them take me."
"lady Anko, you should know that i cant do that. i have to kill them for seeing me." kakashi started to do the chedory.
"get the heck out of here or i will kill you." he growled. his clone called forthe the ninja dogs to protect Rin.
"sorry, i have a deed to pay." orochimaru lifted his eyelid and both kakashi and Anko fell instantly to the floor groaning.
"kakashi, Anko!" Rin looked frightenedly from one to the other.
"well, rin that leaves you." orochimaru jumped and hit her on the spinal cord. she fell to the ground on her side. her shirt lifted to show her full belly.
"a child? i would very much like to have a closer look." he bent down to her stomic and pulled out a kunai.
kakashi and Anko charged at once. they both nocked orochimaru away from Rin and began protecting her. the ninja dogs all poofed earlier becasue of orochimaru's trick.
"Rin! are you okay?" anko sat beside her.
"my spine is broken. i cant move my legs." tears of pain came to her eyes.
"you did this!" kakashi forced the lightnang blade into orochimaru only to it reveal itself being a clone.
"no."
RIn and anko looked at each other. Rin seen orochimarus head behind Anko.
"Anko look out!" anko got up suddenly and orochimaru's lips went to her neck.she screamed in pain. then she twisted and stabbed him. kakashi charged at him again. this time he missed and was hit into a wall. he fell to the ground unconsious.
"kakashi!" Anko fell beside her unconsious as well.
"awww. too bad." orochimaru stabbed the clon just as Rin began playing her flute and dragos flew out of it. they all attacked him.

Kakashi got up and looked around. it took him a moment to realize where he was. "RIN!" he heard Anko say.
"oh my god, we need to get her to the hospital."

an hour later the child was dilivard. it took thirty medicle ninja to get her out without killing the child. but one sadly walked up to Kakashi and Anko.
"you child is a girl and she is as healyth as ever. i've never seen a child so strong."
"and Rin?" kakashi's hear flew downward when the medicle ninja looked away.
"i'm sorry, we could not save her.she died durring the birthing process. would you like to see your child?" kakshi nodded solemly. anko began to cry.
when kakshi held his child he was filled with joy and dread at the same time.
"i promis i will never louse you, Iann jake Hatake."he cried.
Sign up to rate and review this story