Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Iann and Naruto

by dragonrider5150 0 reviews

remember when Kakashi and Rin find out their haveing a child? well its continued. and no Anko did not backstab Rin.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Kakashi,Naruto - Published: 2008-02-27 - Updated: 2008-02-27 - 7206 words

-1MarySue
“Wha?”
“I’m sure you will be fine. Relax.” Kakashi helped Iann put her ops coat on. Then she spun around and looked at him.
“dad, you cant be serious. Your going out alone?” she looked worried. He chuckled at her.
“I’ll be fine. It’s you I’m worried about. I need you to do me a favor.” He handed Iann two scrolls. “can you give those to Naruto and Sakura for me?” Iann took the scrolls and added them to her bag. She shrugged.
“I guess so.” She flustered her long white bangs from her face. Iann was glad her hair was up in a ponytail. Or she would have problems. She inherited Kakashi’s looks and her hair was just as white. But it was long, it went down to her knees. She was only 4 foot 5, this she inherited from her mother. And she was only 13. A thought struck her as she followed her father out of the room.
“Ummm, dad? What if I stutter?” Iann was home schooled her whole life. She was now 13 and still very shy. Her training began when she was four? Maybe? She couldn’t remember when she began, training with her father was always a first priority.
“well we will have to see now wont we?” he pushed her gently out the door. “Oh and one more thing.” he bent down to her ear. “your late.”

Iann came to a jerking halt beside the river where she was to meet the two kids older than her. What were their names? Oh right it was Sakura and Naruto.
“hey! What do you want!” a boy said above her. “ouch!” he started to fall but did a jitsu to keep him in the tree. “what was that for?” he growled.
“maybe if you learned to be nicer then that would not have happened!” a girl said. “this is a training ground. Are you lost?” the girl jumped out of the tree. This must be Sakura, Iann thought.
“my dad asked me to give this to you.”
“you must be lost, I’m Sakura and he’s Nar-uto. We are both waiting for master Kakashi.” Sakura looked behind her at something and she stopped. Iann recognized the voice immediately.
“sorry I forgot you haven’t met them. Naruto, Sakura, this is Iann. She is my daughter.” the boy with blond hair jumped off the tree and landed on the ground. Iann then turned red.
“she will be assisting you for the next couple of weeks. I have a mission to go on.” Kakashi explained. “ I have to go.” He handed a scroll to Iann and then left.
“nice to meet you Iann.” Sakura extended a hand. She shook it. Then she realized the only friend she had was Anko and her team.
“oh! dad wanted me to hand you these scrolls for you to practice.” Sakura took a scroll and Naruto took a scroll. They both opened them up and read them.
“you’ve gatta be kidding me.” Naruto complained. “I have to stay and baby sit yoou?”
“thank you for the scrolls. I have to go to Tensada. See you later.” Sakura walked away and left Naruto and Iann alone. Naruto looked at the scroll again and then at the girl.
“how old are you anyway?”
“huh? Oh I’m 13.”
“cant you look after yourself?” Naruto snorted. Iann never really got along with boys or girls, except for her team and her father. She was often too shy.
“forget it, I’m going to my girlfriend. As a 16 year old I am not babysitting.” Naruto left leaving Iann alone. She sat down on a rock and began to cry after he was far from sight.
“hey! Calm down! He’s stupid anyway.” Iann looked up. It was the scroll that her father gave to her. The dogs all erupted from it and soon began to curl up next to her. She hugged Pakkun.
“I cant do this at all. It’s a wonder I am a captain of a black ops team.” She felt his soft tong lick her on her cheek. After an hour she felt better. She returned the dogs to the scroll just as Anko showed up.
“hey!”
“hi Anko.” She was putting the scroll in her bag now.
“ hope your hungry, your dad asked me to watch you.”
“hungry?” Iann looked sideways at Anko.
“yea, I thought we could go out for lunch. I know how much you like egg rolls.” Anko smiled. Iann looked up and nodded. She felt hurt and Anko sinced it.
“can we talk too?”
“I want you to tell me all about it over lunch.” Anko said. Iann liked Anko because she always under stood what was wrong. She tried to look at everything like her dad does but she could never.

“so what happened?”
“my dad wanted his student to watch me or so he said.”
“who?” Anko dipped her egg roll again.
“Naruto? I think he said?” Iann felt the warm sauce on the side of her face. She used a napkin to wipe it off.
“Naruto? Naruto Uzamaki?”
“ I don’t know his last name. but Sakura went to the fifth hokhage.” She looked at Anko. “why?”
“Naruto is a trouble maker. He was a failure but passed the exam with his team.”
“oh. Thank you for lunch.”
“no problem. Oh and now that I think about it, the team wants to take you out tonight. Your dad said it would be nice for you to go out anyway.”
“take me out where?”
“well you will definitely need your purple kimono. You will need to dress nicely too.”
“oh okay. Do we have any missions any time soon?”
“not that I know of.” Anko sighed. “let me worry about Naruto.”

After lunch, Iann went to Irukas. He was busily teaching class so she went to the headquarters and looked at the time clock.
“Hey Iann!”
“oh hi Ellerbe, how are you?” Iann turned from the clock to two of her team members who came up. Well one anyway. Ibinki was next to him. “hello master Ibinki.”
“Iann, how are you.?”
“I’m a bit nervous for my dad but I think I’ll be fine.” Iann tried not to blush or stutter.
“so you are coming with us for a night out eh? You’d better go get ready.” Ellerbe joked.
“gee thanks. But it only takes me 20 tops to get in a stupid dress.” Iann hated dresses. She also hates make up. Thus making the reason why she never got along with many girls.
“oh yea I forgot. Kakashi boy-fied you.” Ellerbe received a punch in the arm. “hey, hey, I was only joking. Well see you later. I have to go.” Ellerbe walked off. Iann waved and turned to Ibinki.
“is there anything I can do?”
“there is two kids making a hissy over a cat, down the street.”
“okay I’ll go.” Iann clicked her time card in and quickly left.

She was successful with the kids until Naruto showed up.
“Hey! That was that same darn cat I was going to burn!”
“go away, I just got them to settle down. And plus you were wrong to walk away anyway. So he is going to the pound.” Iann began walking off leaving Naruto stunned. He jogged up to her.
“did I tell you that your pretty?”
“forget it, I hate boys. Besides, Sasuke was cuter than you’ll ever be.” Iann learned that Naruto hated Sasuke from Kakashi. But he suddently stopped talking about the three. She often wondered about this. Once she asked but the look Kakashi gave her made her coward away.
“hey! I’m trying to be nice.” Naruto growled.
“huh?” Iann stopped and looked up. She smelled something wrong.

Miles away Kakashi was kicked in his stomach again. He flew back into a tree painfully. a kunai hit his shoulder.
“Lets rip off that mask shall we?” Sasuke said under his breath.

Iann waited until she saw Anko wave her over. She sat at the table.
“hey guys.”
“nice, I’m impressed, both you and Anko are in a kimono. The purple looks rather nice on you Iann.”
Iann blushed. But not from shyness from fursteratedness. “Gee, thanks.”
“May I ask for your order?” it was Temari. She was working for some money to get back home. After they put in the orders, Iann talked with her team about their next mission on the 15th.
“Hey! Do you know what the 15th is?” ibinki chuckled.
“Its dragon’s day. I’m aware.” Anko said. Temari served them their drinks. Iann took a thoughtful sip.
“Hey whats wrong?” Anko and the others looked at her.
“I cant shake this feeling. I think something is going to happen.” Iann took another thoughtful sip to let this sink in.
“Ohh, I bet it’s nothing. Your worried about your dad and we all know that he will be fine.” The team began to laugh.
“what mission did he go on anyway?” Iann asked. Suddenly the table got quiet. She looked at Temari who served the food.
“ya know he didn’t say.”
“well I don’t know about you but I’m starved. Lets eat!” Anko elbowed her reassuringly.
“okay.”

“now what?” Iann jumped in front of Naruto. She glared at him.
“I read that scroll that dad told me to give to you.” She grabbed his shirt (or jacked rather) and tugged on it while she yelled.
“Yea? and? What’s your problem?” he was becoming uneasy.
“you lied. I have to train you!!” she slammed him to the ground. “Well you can forget that darn lightning blade you stupid, idiotic, idiot!!!!”
“Whaaa? He wanted you to teach me…? Hey! Wait up!” Naruto got off the ground and stumbled after her.
“Go away you stupid idiotic twit!” she began to run and faster than he. A memory flashed back in her mind.

‘Naruto was always looked down a pone. I could never see why. He is okay in chakra control ever since he trained with Jarra.’ Kakashi chuckled.
‘how come I never get to meet him?’
‘oh trust me he’ll find you and when he does, you wont like him knowing you.’ Kakashi smiled and chuckled again as he served dinner.

Iann ran harder. Why wasn’t her father here? She felt something grab her foot and fell to the ground. Beside her stood a young male with black hair. He looked a lot like the boy from the picture. His eyes did not seem so bad and he only held her by the wrist now helping her up. She could not take her eyes off him. He seemed familiar in some way.
“ARRG!SASUKE!!!!!YOU LET HER GO!!!!”
Sasuke? He’s... Iann head whirled a thousand miles and hour. She still could not take her eyes off him.
“your Iann…hmmm. Come.” He pulled her somewhere.
“IANN!!!!YOU SON OF A BIT-.” Iann did not notice but she was suddenly running and they soon exited the hidden in the leaf village. They were in some dark forest when they stopped and Iann still couldn’t take her eyes off him. She didn’t know she was out of the village until he released her.
“wh-where am I?” she looked around.
“Stay close to me. There are things in this forest that will hurt you.” He began to walk and Iann followed until she stopped. He turned to her. “Come.”
“how do I not know that you are trying to hurt me?” she looked up at him. Being 4’9 drove her nuts. He was probably 5’8’? He kinda towered over her just a little much.
“just come.” He sighed.
“no you answer my question first.” She began to shake. It was getting cold. Sasuke walked to her and grabbed her by the wrist. Then he turned and tried to lead her away. She pulled and tried to get away. “Hey! That hurt!” she pulled away.
Sasuke sighed and waited for a moment as if pondering on what to do. She began to shiver really hard. As if an icy grip got a hold of her. She tried to hold it off but fell to her knees. This was a deadly jitsu. She tried to pull up her hand but it felt like it weighed tons.
“come on you son of a bitch!” Iann cursed herself as she fell to the ground off her knees. Sasuke bent down and picked her up.
“You should rest.” He got up and began running somewhere. Iann did indeed fall to sleep because of the jitsu.

She did not know when but it was still daylight when she awoke beside a river. She got up and found a small bag of apples on the ground. She was in another region.
“your up.”
“yes I’m up now do you want to tell-“ Iann was standing face to face with Orachimaru.
“ohhhh shit.”
“Well now that we have made an acquaintance, shall we continue with the turning?”
“oh hell no.” she grabbed a scroll that hung from her neck and opened it. Six white dragons came out and all guarded her.
“Ohh, so you want to fight?” he laughed a cruel, sneery, laugh. Then he let two snakes out. “please don’t waste my time.” Two ninja’s came out and attacked Iann. The dragons of course killed them and the snakes instantly. “Your wasting your chakra.”
“ohh, ohh, oh do you have a lot to learn. This isn’t chakra iffy. This is magic.” Iann smiled.

something suddenly shook her.
“hey, wake up.” It was Sasuke. He was over her with a bottle of water. She jumped up so fast her head was spinning. She fell beck into Sasuke.
“what the hell?” Sasuke covered her mouth and pinned her up against a tree.
“I’m not going to hurt you and you need to shut up. Beside, cant you respect your elders?”
Once he unpinned her she slaped him hard. “You! You took me from that damn town didn’t you!” she threw a punch and it landed on the side of his face. He fell to the ground and got up. Then he wiped off the blood on the side of his mouth.
“You made him worry! He cared about you!”
“will you be quiet?” he glared and this made her shiver.
“you took me, why?”
“just to get back to Kakashi. He will miss you.” Iann did a double take.
“you what?”
“I just kidnapped you for fun, get it?” he rolled his eyes and spied at something in the river. She looked over and seen a fish jump. He threw a kunai and it hit the fish pinning it against a tree where another was hanging.
“why?” she watched as he went to the tree and grabbed the fish.
“I just wanted to test you.” He muttered something and lit a fire by what Iann knew as the fire style fireball jitsu. He put the two fishes on sticks and began to cook them. She sat down next to him.
“He’s on a mission right now.”
“You think I don’t know this?” he turned his cold hard stair at her. She jumped.
“wha-what do you mean?”
“he went to come capture me and now he is captured by me. I’ve been watching you and since you mastered several things I haven’t, I want to fight you.” He turned back to Iann. “In the hidden ring.” Iann did another double take. She did not expect this. A sudden swish in the bushes and black ops shot out left and right.
“Iann come with me now.”
“Stay with me and you will get your father back.” Sasuke cornered her behind him. He was facing the ops. Anko and Naruto were standing in front of all of them. “Anyone touch her and I kill her immediately.”
“what are you talking about she can get away easily!” Naruto said angerly.
“did I mention I kill her father too?”

Iann did not know what to do. She was afraid that she was never going to make it. So she made a deal with Sasuke. 15 days to practice and warm up and on the 15th he could come and get her. He also was not to touch her father. He said she was not to do any missions and not to leave her town. They agreed to this hard deal. They even shook it. Thus making the deal mandatory.
Iann walked slowly up to her bed. Anko promised to keep watch for her. She also canceled the mission on the 15th. She laid down and began to cry. How was she going to fight someone stronger than her? The scroll unraveled itself and all the dogs came out.
“Hey! Stop that! Didn’t your father tell you something about a dog crying?”
“yea but he still calls me a pup!” she began to cry harder because of the thought. Then she buried her head into the biggest dogs fur. A hard bang pounded on the door below. This made the dogs all jump and growl. Iann grew quiet and listened. She began to fear that it was Sasuke. But she then heard Sakura yelling at Naruto for pounding so hard. She looked at the yellow and white haired dog. He nodded.
“Iann, please answer the door, we know you are up there.” Sakura called friendly. Iann answered the door and looked at both of them in the face. Or rather stared up at them.
“Can I help you?” she knew that they could tell she had been crying.
“We came to talk for awhile. I heard from Tsunade that you liked egg rolls. So I made some and brought some.” Sakura looked down at her sadly. She invited them in and made a quick pot of tea.
“I didn’t know he was going to go after him. I thought he was going to go on a mission for the black ops.” Iann explained. The dogs all laid around her comforting and protecting her.
“we all did not know he was going to. That was why he only talked to Tsunade.” Sakura explained.
“Mind if we help train you for the 15th?” Naruto asked.
“I think I can handle it. I have been home schooled all of my life.”
“you? Master Kakashi trained you by himself?” Iann turned red. She nodded sadly and took a sip of tea. She did not touch the egg rolls that Sakura had brought over. She was not hungry at all.
“when shall we begin?” Naruto asked a little harsher. Iann started to shake and this making the dogs growl at Naruto.
“hey! I was just asking!”
“Tomorrow bright and early.”

Iann was the first one there and she waited for an hour before the others showed up. In the hour all she could think about was her father. She dreamed that he came back and told her she would do fine. Then Sasuke came in and took her by the hand and lead her away no matter how much she screamed for her father, he just stood there and said “you will be fine.” she was awoke by her friendly furry protectors. They still had not returned to the scroll. Pakkun said she was screaming and the dogs barked her into the shower and made her eat breakfast. Now it was her first training day.

Anko watched from the trees.
“It worries me. I love her and her father so much.”
“Anko it’s not normal for you to like someone. You are just like her and seemed to hate boys just as much. except for hokhage. But for you to like Kakashi is just plain weird.” Ibinki chuckled. “I never expected until you and him went out on a date.”
“Still I look at Iann as a daughter. And he knows it. Still will she be able to make it?”
“I have faith in her why don’t you?”
Anko looked at Iann worriedly. She was very concerned about Iann and Kakashi.

“Well you are not at all like your father are you?” Naruto asked surprised. “He is usually late.”
“that is because he never sets his alarm.” Iann said. The dogs all chuckled to themselves.
The lesson began with walking on water. Iann mastered this the year before so they went to walking upside down on trees. Iann however has also mastered this the year before.
“I don’t know what to start with.” Naruto turned to Sakura. “I think he taught her everything.”
“he taught me the lightning blade. Do you think this will help?”
Naruto shook his head. “Actually he taught that to Sasuke too.”
“what scrolls do you know?” Sakura asked.
“I believe that I have all the scrolls except I haven’t mastered one of my own. But I’d rather keep it secret. Sasuke may be watching.” Iann remembered him telling her while she was leaving that he was going to check on her every so often. She shivered at the thought.
Sakura was at a loss. She didn’t know what to teach her. So she decided that the lesson was over and she was going to talk with Tsunade about it.

That night Sasuke did visit. Iann was taking a bath when she heard a knock at the door. The dogs all barked and this grabbed her attention. She hushed the dogs and expecting Anko, answered the door.
“Sasuke?” Iann was then scared. She didn’t know what to do.
“oh good you’re here. That to me is a surprise.” He walked in. then he glared at the dogs. They all went to another room at Iann’s command.
“why are you here?” she asked.
“I said I was going to check on you some times. Well?”
“oh…” Iann looked away and blushed. She was in a bath robe and did not have anything under it. “Can you let me get dressed next time?” she about hit him but was stopped because of the rules.
“what ever. Hope your prepared for Saturday.” Sasuke then left. Iann fell down to the ground and began to sob. Another knock on the door startled her.
“who is it?” she sobbed.
“I know I seen Sasuke in there! Let me in!” Naruto yelled at the door.
Iann got up and began to walk to the door when something stopped her. What was that? A noise? A quake? She was not sure but didn’t go to the door.
“Naruto! I’m trapped!” Iann screamed.
“what? What do you mean your trapped?”
“I-I cant get near the door. Try to go to the back door!” Iann called she jogged to the other door and found she felt something wrong there to. Naruto still waited on the front porch.
“I’m trapped! There are traps all over the place here! I cant get out!” Iann then notice the house did not seem right and wanted to get out immediately.
“go to the window! I will catch you!”
“are you insane?” Iann then noticed the dogs missing. There was snakes crawling on the spot beside the door where Sasuke stood. It hissed at her while it grew bigger than her. Soon it backed her into a corner. Iann was terrified. “Naruto! There is a snake in here and it’s getting bigger!” suddenly there was a crash and several other hisses. The large snake started to blow black smoke into Iann. She was getting dizzy and did a releasing jitsu.
“Iann!” this voice was more familiar than all that she knew. It called some type of jitsu and the snake was asleep for the minute. Anko jumped over it and ran her into Iann’s room. She slammed the door.
“listen to me, calm down.” Iann was so afraid she was paceing the room and Anko caught her. Then she pulled her into a hug.
“pack some clothes and come with me. those snakes will never wake again. But we need to burn the house. Is there anything valuable to your father?”
“I don’t know. I never been inside his room.” Iann said. Anko knew better and had been to his room so she went instead of Iann. She came out several minutes later with a small bag. Iann had her valuable things packed and her clothes too. She followed Anko out the window. “we cant go back threw the way we came or Sasuke would know that I came in to save you.” She explained. She then took a piece of wood that had it’s end on fire from Naruto and lit the house.
“Come you two. We should go now! Follow me to my place.” Anko raced and the others followed. Soon they stopped at the end of the town where a white house stood. Anko opened the door and led them inside. She showed Iann her room and asked Naruto if he could help her unpack. So she went into another room and did Kakashi’s things.
“Are you okay?”
“I should tell Anko about the smoke.” Iann began to quietly sob.
“Hey it was just an attack. I’m sure you will be okay.”
“it’s not that, I had a picture of my mother and the snake smashed it.”
“you have her in your mind don’t you?”
“I have never known her. She died while giving birth to me. Dad said they had to do a special surgery on her. Just to get me out.” Iann sat down on the bed exhausted. She still wore her bath robe. Naruto sat down next to her and put an arm around her.
“well you will have that picture in your heart that is all that matters. I don’t even know what my parents looked like. It would be luck at all if anyone decided to adopt me.”
“But your sixteen, I’m only thirteen and I am weak.”
“Don’t you dare put yourself down because of him! That is probably what he wants.” Naruto snorted. Iann leaned into him and soon fell to sleep before he knew it.

Anko liked the pictures of Kakashi and Iann but only had a glimpse before she put them in the bag. She slowly and tiredly walked over to Iann’s new room. She opened the door and found Iann and Naruto had fallen asleep. She quietly turned off the light and walked back to her own.
‘how will I train her to fight Sasuke?’ Anko wondered this all night.

The next day, Naruto woke first and waited for Iann to wake before he moved.
“sorry! I di-d-didn’t mean to!”
“Iann, relax, its okay. I have to go. Sakura will want to know what happened.” Naruto jumped out the window and ran to the town.
When Iann went down the stairs she found Anko making breakfast. She had pancakes, eggs, and bacon on two plates for Iann and herself.
“hey, are you okay?”
“I guess so. Thanks for taking me in. i-“
“hey, it is okay. You were going to live with me anyhow. Kakashi is going to kill me for telling you without him.” Anko rolled her eyes.
“huh?”
“would you get mad if I told you that your father proposed to me a month ago.” She smiled. Iann was surprised. She couldn’t react and did not know how to react. She got up and gave Anko a hug.
“My darn dad is to seacretive.” She squeezed Anko while Anko chuckled.

Iann did a lot of training and soon the 15th drew near soon a week away. Anko showed Iann some moves her father never taught her. She soon mastered them and made some scrolls. Soon she mastered the scrolls too. She also practiced her sword movements.
“hey Iann!” Naruto jogged up to her with another girl with short black hair. She wore a hoodie and some loose ninja pants. “hey Iann how’s training?”
“okay I guess, hello.”
“hi.”
“this is my girlfriend, Hinata. And this is Master Kakashi’s daughter Iann.” Naruto introduced the two.
“Sorry I have to go. Lady will soon be angry if I am late.” Hinata kissed Naruto and quickly left.
“I want to come with you.”
“huh?”
“I want to come with you for when you go and fight Sasuke.”
“bu-he will kill dad if I bring someone with me.”
“Let him come. I want him to see you lose.”
Iann and Naruto spun to a corner and looked at Sasuke dead in the eye.
To Iann the sky went suddenly black and the moon rose. She was in a dungeon. She turned to Sasuke and he was standing right in front of her father. He stabbed him several times despite Iann’s desperate screams. Then she had had this long enough and ran to Sasuke and punched him in the face. She flew out of the trance and into Naruto’s arms.
“Iann are you okay?”
“i-i-dad was getting hurt what happened.”
“you looked at Sasuke and you suddenly started screaming. You ran to him just as he ran off and you hit the tree.” He helped Iann to Anko’s house.
“Anko, Sasuke attacked again!”
“Huh?”
“Sasuke attacked Iann again. He did something to her.”
“no really I’m fine. I just feel that I need to rest some. So I can fight soon.” She said. But what she did not realize was that her talking was smashed and blended in together.
“Please take her into her room. I should fix her a pot of tea.” Anko went into the kitchen while Naruto practically carried Iann to her room. She began to feel sick and just stared off into space.
Meanwhile Naruto stayed by her side. He was not sure what had happened and seen this happen to Sasuke. He knew this was something bad. Anko raced in the room carrying a large tea pot and several cups. One was already filled. She took out a small bottle and dripped one blue drop from it.
“Here Iann drink this.” Iann seemed not to hear her but she drank the tea with the serum. She then looked at Anko and Naruto.
“What happened, no wait I remember. Don’t tell me.” She sat up in bed and looked away. “Iann what did happen?” Anko asked as she sat down on the corner next to Iann.
“Sasuke showed me what he did to my dad.” Iann looked up at Anko worriedly. “Tomorrow he will come and get me for Saturday.” Anko looked at Naruto then back at Iann.
“Naruto and I are coming with you, I don’t care what he has to say.”

The next morning just as she expected, Iann was picked up by Sasuke. She went to bed early last night because this was going to be an all day travel. Naruto and Anko however stayed up later and made some plans. She did not know what.
“Give me your hand.”
“huh? Why?”
“don’t question me, just give me your hand or your father will die.” Iann grew afraid and did as he asked. She recognized the jitsu as the one where he kidnapped her two weeks before.

The next time Iann seen it was it was night. Sasuke and Iann arrived at the fighting space in the land of sound. She did not like the surroundings at all. She was aware that other evil ninja were watching her. She looked around.
“I will let you see your father. You are to sleep in that room tonight. Iann checked her surroundings and found that this place was made in entire cement. She would have to use strong swordsman ship to brake the walls. Then she checked to see if Sasuke messed with her scrolls. They had not even been touched.
“Here.” They stopped at a door and she took a step in and was thrown in the dungeon.
“hope your ready to spend the rest of your days here so get used to it.”
“Bite me.” Sasuke glared at Iann for speaking back and slammed and locked the door.
Iann did not even see anything. This place had no light, no heat and obviously no food or water. How can anyone sleep in here? She wondered. Then she heard a cough. She used a light scroll and a light dragon came out of it. Chained to a corner was her father.
“Dad!” she ran forward and hugged him. His mask was torn off and he had cuts, gashes, bruises and marks everywhere. He jumped and looked down. After a second he choked out “Iann? What are you doing here?” he tried to move but winced at sitting up straighter.
“I came to save you. Your hurt.” She fumbled in her bag and took out a huge medical kit. It was given to her by Anko last night.
“no-stop you need to get out of here.” He coughed again. This time some blood came out.
“not until I get you fixed up. I don’t care about what time Sasuke comes and gets me tomorrow to fight.” Iann felt like crying but did not.
“What-wait-Iann.” Iann looked at her father while fussing with the medical kit.
“your going to fight Sasuke? Are you insane? Don’t you see what he did to me?”
“If I don’t then I will lose you like I lost mom.” She felt tears run down her cheeks. Ignoring them she took out a sewing kit. She began to stitch up Kakashi’s gash in his cheek. “I don’t care about him or what he did to himself. I promise I will win.”
“you hung around Naruto didn’t you?”
“Speaking of which why didn’t you tell me about you and Anko?” she smiled.
“oh lord Anko told you?” Iann nodded tying the string. She took out an extra mask for her father knowing that he may want one. Next she worked on his arms. It was difficult to see what was broken because of the chains and shackles that held him to the wall.
“Why didn’t you tell me about this mission?”
“It was too dangerous and you could have been hurt.”
Iann snorted. “I’m probably going to get hurt anyway.” She then began working on his other arm which surprisingly was not touched. She looked at him questioningly.
“I did have some chakra left over so I healed this arm.” He weakly smiled.

Iann awoke to a loud bang. She stood up and got a scroll to help if she needed it. The door slid open and three men came in. they all grabbed Kakashi and dragged him out.
“Gather your things, it’s time.” Sasuke left the door open. Iann quickly ate a breakfast of ham and cheese egg roll and she started to prepare herself for the fight.

Naruto had six men down while Anko took down the rest. They were easy. It was Iann’s fight that was probably going to be hard on them.
“ready?” Anko looked at Naruto. He nodded.
“Iann better win against that loser.” He growled.

Iann followed the men into a room beside the arena. She didn’t know what was going to happen but she was sure that she was going to have trouble. She sat down and re-checked her scrolls and the things that she needed. Afterwards she sat down and began to pray to budda.
Fifteen minutes later, she entered the arena.
“What took you so long?” Sasuke asked. He seemed eager to fight. She was not.
“there is something called praying. Have you heard of it?” Iann took out a Kunai and waited for Sasuke to attack. Maybe he was going to be hard, she didn’t know but she was sure she was going to win the fight.

Sasuke waited for a minute then charged forward, as if a signal he darted to a side and disappeared. Iann jumped to a side and dodged his shurningun. She then jumped the opposite side and dodge his kunai. She took out her sword and kept it at a safe distance.
“I know what you are doing! I have the shurningun remember?!” Sasuke moved to her and was able to punch her in the side.
“Ouch, that hurt.” She took the sword and swung it at him. It hit him in the side and he flew into a wall. After the smoke cleared, Sasuke charged again.
“your attacks are worthless, your weak, I should of have just killed you and your father.” Iann looked away from his eyes just as he started to do a jitsu. She started to use her dog sinces. He was coming from behind. Iann turned around and was able to barley block his attack. She them felt something from her side. It hurt.
She fell before him. She couldn’t move.
“your weak.”
“IANN! Get up you! Don’t you dare lose to him!” Naruto screamed loudly. Iann looked up at him and Anko. Sasuke also looked up, he growled then threw a kunai at Kakashi.
Iann got up and blocked it. She did not know what else to do. She then charged. Knowing that Sasuke had the sharringun she used physical speed to help her speed up.
Sasuke was hit suddenly behind and above. He did not know what was going on. She suddenly hit him square dead in the face. He flew backwards and into the wall.
“do not tell me I am weak cause you’re the one WHO IS NOT FIGHT-ING!!!” Iann slammed her fist down onto Sasuke’s chest. He coughed up blood and was trying too catch his breath because she knocked it out of him. She jumped back.
“You,….”
“Yea me, what? Does little Sasuke want to stop and cry to Orochimaru?” Sasuke got up and charged at Iann so fast she didn’t have a chance to block his hit. So she let it happen. Then she jumped out of his next hit and up on the bar. Iann took out a scroll and let it out.
“Tire-in-chin! Art of the releasing dragons!” suddenly several large white bright dragons came from her scroll and all flowed like the wind around her. Naruto’s eyes opened up wide. He did not know what she did but he thought it was cool.
Sasuke growled angrily.
Iann guided the dragons to her father with her hands and they healed him. Then the chains were bit off and he landed softly on the ground. He looked at her with amazement. Finally, Iann turned to Sasuke. She took out a flute and began playing a tune. The dragons began to dance around him.
“What’s going on?!” he screamed.
“you just go defeated.” Kakashi said. The dragons all still went around Sasuke forcing him to his knees and he covered his ears as if something was too loud for him. Iann’s tune got stronger and the dragons all circled him a little faster.
“What is she doing?” Anko called.
“She is doing nothing, the dragons are attacking Sasuke with his own memories of team 7.” He jumped up beside Anko and Naruto.
When Iann finished the song, Sasuke was doubled over and crying. She slowly and alertly walked over to him while the dragons floated nearby.
“Why…did you do this?” he said.
“I didn’t attack you or hurt you.” They did, and I will have them inside of me now. I wrote the scroll and now I have six dragons who will share my thoughts. Iann said to herself.
“what? You came here just to protect your father. Why?”
“Well, would it make sense to say I love him because he is my dad?”
Sasuke looked up and at her. His streaked face reminded her of her own when she found out about her father being captured.

Two days later….

“Iann can you help Naruto move his things?”
“you and dad talked to him?” Iann looked up from her book to Anko. Anko smiled and scratched her head.
“uhhh well your dad is talking to him right now. He and I have to go on a mission today that will last 24. so he wanted me to ask you to help him move today, while we were gone.”
“okay. Where is he?”
“their probably at his house now.” Iann nodded and ran off in Naruto’s old house’s direction. She was there just as she heard her father breaking the news to Naruto.
“WHAT? YOUR GOING TO ADOPT ME?”
“hush, yes We are going to adopt you because you need to keep an eye on Iann for me when I am gone.”
“BUT SHE CAN TAKE-“
“hi.” Iann walked in and opened the door silently. Kakashi had several boxes out and on Naruto’s bed.
“ah, good you’re here to take my place. I will see you two later tomorrow.” Kakashi enveloped in a poof of smoke just as Iann started to giggle.
“I cant believe he wants to adopt me. Does he know nothing? I wish Iruka would have adopted me long before Kakashi ever will, man I hate him.” Naruto complained. Iann laughed as she helped Naruto pack his things.
“what’s wrong?” Iann looked from the window to Naruto. He seemed concerned. She shook her head.
“do you think that Sasuke will ever come back to the good side?” Naruto stopped packing and sat down on his bed. He put an arm around Iann and sighed.
“honestly, I don’t know if he will come back the way you defeated him. Lets hope so anyway.”

Two months later, Iann was helping her father with his kimono.
“are you sure you don’t mind?”
“good lord dad, your about as bad as Naruto.” She tucked in the colure and dusted him off. She then stepped off the stool she stood on and dusted herself off. She looked in the mirror one last time before going out to Naruto.
“so, how’s it feel to be a Hatake now?” she giggled.
“it sucks. –ouch!” Naruto rubbed the spot where Iann had hit him. She glared for a moment before turning to her father who came out of the room.
“man why do I have to wear an kimono?” Naruto complained. Iann laughed at his look at himself in the mirror.
“because I said so.” Kakashi brushed Naruto’s hair and left the room to the alter.
“ya know what I think? I think he’s full of sh-“
“I can hear you, just so you know.” Naruto jumped and looked at the alter where Kakashi stood. His one eyed glare was easily recognizable. Iann laughed.
Finally, Anko and Kakashi were wed and off to another mission the same day. Iann and Naruto waited for their return with Hinata and the others. The end…

‘that girl…she interests me in some way. We will just have to meet you wont we Iann Hatake.’

…or so we hope…
Sign up to rate and review this story