Categories > Original > Drama > Hard to Say

"I Care For You"

by rocky_horror 0 reviews

Gerard is unsure of his caring feelings. Will he make a rash decision and mistake?

Category: Drama - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-02-04 - Updated: 2006-02-04 - 607 words

0Unrated
*******************

Gerard walked around his living room. Just thinking. He knew he wasn't gay, but then why was he thinking so much about Bert? He didn't know. He got on his computer to get his mind off of things. His endless messenger friend list popped up, and he noticed Bert was online. He typed in the Imp box. "Hi. Um............Well I hope you understand my decision." He didn't get a reply. Soon he replied.
B_Cracken: This is Brandon; I'm on Bert's name.

Vampireswillnvrhrtu: Oh. Is Bert okay?

B_Cracken: U care about him? He was upset at our show last night, but he still gave it his best.

Vampireswillnvrhrtu: oh.

[Vampireswillnvrhrtu is now offline]

Gerard got offline in attempt to get Bert off his mind, he wasn't gay. He put on his jacket, and took a walk. He walked up the street a while, suddenly realizing that he was getting near Bert's house. He knew that he had to talk to Bert, so he went up to his front door, and put a hand on the doorknob. He was about to turn it, but he heard someone approach. His first reflex was to jump in the bushes and hide, so he did. Soon Bert and Quinn came outside. "Please Bert, just give it a try." Said Quinn. "No Quinn, I know there is a future with Gerard and I. I want to wait a while longer." Said Bert. Quinn sighed. "How long will that be? I mean, Gerard said it would never work. Bert don't you deserve to be happy? I think you do." Quinn replied. "I don't mean this in a bad way, so don't take it harshly, but I can only be happy with Gerard." He said. "Well can you at least give me a kiss, so I know how it could be..........with you." Quinn asked. Bert hesitated, but then wrapped his arms around Quinn's waist, giving him a short yet passionate kiss. Then Bert felt so- right. He wasn't sure why, he just felt like that moment was meant to happen, and it would be wrong for it not to. The only reason that he ended it was because the image of Gerard crossed his mind. "It just seems so perfect." Said Quinn. "But, you said that you don't love me, Ill have to accept it." Then Quinn walked off the porch walking away. "QUINN!" Bert called. "You don't have to leave." "I do too. I just need to think." Then he left. Just like that. Gerard didn't know what to do at that moment. Bert sadly went in the house. Now Gerard knew he had to be with Bert, he couldn't put all that love to waist. He got out of the bush, and stood on the porch, and hesitating, knocked on the door. Bert answered sadly, but then saw Gerard standing there. "GERARD!!" HE yelled hugging him. "IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!" Bert let go. "What is it?" "Well Bert, I think that maybe you were right, I like you too so we should be together." Said Gerard. Bert jumped on him with a giant hug. What am I doing? I'm not gay, now I'm dating a guy? Then Gerard figured it out. I care a lot about him, that's why. "What made you decide that you liked me?" Gerard froze. "Well um I just thought about how much I care for you." He answered. Bert hugged him again not letting go. "I love you so much!!!" He screamed. "You have no idea how happy I am."
Gerard didn't know what he was doing, but he was doing it.

******************
Sign up to rate and review this story