Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 100 MCR oneshota

Reflections

by x_vampire_angel_x 6 reviews

my first EVER frearard fic, so please dont hurt me if its crap!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-02-29 - 550 words

0Unrated
We were both so young, so reckless, so blind. Blind to see what our relationship was doing to those around us. Those we love, and who loved us in return.

I remember the exact day I realised I was infatuated with you. It was a Friday, we had a concert the next day, but we were all just chilling out as a band in a local park.

As I watched you run around with the others, playing a game of Frisbee, I realised I couldn’t take my eyes off you, the way your fringe flopped in your face, the sound of your laugh in my ears. All the feelings I had tried to hide, to deny, for so long, telling myself it was unnatural to feel that way for your best friend. I told myself not to risk our friendship. I should have listened to that voice.

I didn’t think you had feeling for me, but soon all was revealed on a night out. One thing led to another, and soon we had both admitted our feelings for each other, and were in bed together, kissing and experimenting.

The next morning when I woke up, I was scared that you would be disgusted by me, or that it had all been a mistake due to the drink, but as soon as you kissed me, all my fears melted away. We talked for a while, mainly about how it was going to work, and how public we were going to let our relationship get. We decided on trying a relationship, and seeing on what happened from there, but above all keeping it a secret until we were 100% sure.

Soon, we were a full blown couple, taking strolls down the beach, going out to dinner, stealing kisses in the bathrooms of restaurants, all under the pretence of being best friends, we had always gone out in the evening together any way, or if the others went out in the evening.

But then one day, they came home early. Mikey knocked on the bathroom door, and what he saw when he came into the bathroom shocked and confused him, and I think he was nearly sick. He still refuses to talk to me, his own brother, because of that one night.

In an instant the band was torn apart, they couldn’t believe what we had been doing behind their backs. We disgusted them, and I think it even got to the point where the word ‘unnatural’ was used.

Even though the band had been my life so long, for the first few weeks everything seemed so perfect, spending every minute of my time with you. I had you, and you had me.

But then it turned sour. I missed talking to Mikey, and the others, and we both missed making music together. We both felt guilty for splitting the band. We weren’t having fun anymore. I knew that I loved you, I still do, but if it meant losing my best friends, then I knew I had to sacrifice it.

We broke up, and agreed to stay friends, and the band reformed. Even now, 2 years on, Mikey keeps his distance, and none of us have the closeness we had. And it’s all our fault, for falling in love.
Sign up to rate and review this story