Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Down We Go.

Almost As Much As I Like You

by AshamedToRiseAndBe 1 review

Pretty much a kissing chapter! Just to get me back on track =D

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2008-02-29 - Updated: 2008-03-01 - 442 words

0Unrated
Firstly; thank you for all the love... note the sarcasm.

Secondly; sorry it has taken me a while to update. I had a really good chapter typed up but ficwad decided to be a bitch and didn't update. And I've been working on a new frerard =D So I've had a tough week. Blame MCR for my broken elbow. Schools a bitch.

Thirdly; I'm getting back to Amy and Mikey... I Miss 'em. Dw Bob!, and Emmi and Frank will be back soon.

So without any further shit from me....




OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo



Mikey's POV


I sat on the couch, cross-legged, reading a comic book after school. Amy, yes she was still living in my room although its been about 2 weeks, came and sat next to, wrapping her arms around my waist and resting her head on my chest.
I set my commic book on my other side and wraped my arms around her neck.

"Whatcha reading?" she asked in a high pitched voice.

"Nothing now." I smiled.
She smiled back and kissed my lips. I softly moaned as out lips worked against each others.
She pulled away first and went into the bathroom to check her make-up, leaving me wishing for more.
I sighed and followed her. I wrapped my hands around her waist and put my head on her shoulder.

"So what do you think of Emmi?" she asked while reaplying her eyeliner.

"Mm. I think she's nice. So does Frank." I mumbled into her neck.

"What? What's that surposed to mean?" she laughed..

"Casey told me they stayed out till two in the morning last night."

Amy laughed. "Are you serious?"
I didn't want to answer so I just nodded, while my head was still in her neck.

"So you like her?" she asked, turning to me.

"Not as much as I like you." I smiled, leaning in for another go.
She didn't pass up the offer and slowly pushed me back into the bedroom and onto the bed.
My back collided with the matress and Amy straddled me, not breaking the kiss.
I felt her tounge glide across my bottom lip, signaling me she wanted to deepen it. I opened my mouth slightly and felt her toungh slide into my mouth and slowly massage mine. Our toungues danced around for a couple of minutes before we broke away and Amy rested her head on my chest again.
A few more minutes of silence passed as I played with her long black hair.

"I love you, Amy." I whispered.
There was so reply. She was already asleep.


OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Aawww! Well sorry its so shit. Didn't have much time. Review are loved!
Sign up to rate and review this story