Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lime light for a 10 year old

chapter 13

by kayla--x 0 reviews

Kayla Marie Way, get here right now!!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-01 - Updated: 2008-03-01 - 1837 words - Complete

0Unrated
“Kayyylaaaaa dinner is ready, come down now pleeeeease” I heard Donna yelling at me from the bottom of the stairs.

I was really hungry and was waiting up here because I didn’t want to go downstairs and face THAT conversation with my Dad.

I ran to my door and slammed it shut, and bolted down the stairs, I nearly slipped on the tiles because I was wearing socks, but I slide so I stopped right at the table and everyone just looked at me. The only people that weren’t there was, bob and ray.

“What, im really hungry.” I sat down and my stomach hurt a little as I sat down, everyone gave me worried looks.
I sat down next to Gerard on the end.
We were eating spaghetti again, and this time, I tried to cut it up but it wasn’t working, I sighed and tried again.
No use.

“Oh my god, why can’t you just cut up like you’re supposed to” I said to myself.

“Waaaat?” I heard Gerard say as he looked at me with his mouth full. I just giggled and said nothing. After everyone else had nearly finished, I was still not even half way.
I don’t know what’s wrong with me, I can’t even roll spaghetti on my fork. I started kicking my legs and I winged, loud.

“Kayla, do you want some help” Gerard asked me as he got up and put his plate in the sink and came and sat back down.
I started to get annoyed with……spaghetti.

“Yea, can you show me how to put it on the fork, it’s to hard….”I said whining.

He put his hand over my hand and directed my fork to the plate. Then started twirling it around, and soon enough nearly all my spaghetti was on it.
I was shocked.

“Thank you dad...” I said and shoved it in my mouth. He just laughed. Everyone was talking about warped tour and I was just listening and eating but then something frank said made me choke.
I started coughing and Gerard patted me on the back.

“Okay, I don’t think you should shove all the food in your mouth Kayla, we don’t want you to choke and die, because ill be unhappy…...” He said and as he wiped my face with a napkin, apparently I got sauce all over my mouth……

“So yea, as I was saying, there are gonna be some other bands that haven’t done warped yet….” Frank started “some of them are The Rasmus and Muse…..” He said.
OMG
What are the odds, that my 2 other fav bands are going on warped tour.

“Kayla, did you hear me….” He asked and I just shook my head and stood up and put my plate in the sink.

“Well I said, do you know Muse and The Rasmus have you heard of them, because they are good friends of ours……..” I heard him say and I nearly fainted.
He knows muse, that means he knows Dominic, and he knows Rasmus, that means he knows Lauri.

“Oh, yea Ive heard of them, they are my other fav bands……so there gonna be touring with you guys?” I asked trying to keep my excitement, but it did go to well.

“Yea, so they are your fav bands...” He asked and I nodded.

“Yea it goes, you guys, The Rasmus and Muse…….so I guess they will be hanging with you when you’re not performing.” I asked very calmly.

“I don’t know, probably, there are parties going on so I guess we will see them then and no Kayla you are not going unless you go with me and I am right by your side the whole time….” Gerard said as I sat back down next to him. I leaned my head on his arm and I whined.

“But dad, im old enough, and there’s gonna be other people there that you would want to see and talk to, and I wouldn’t dare cramp your style…..” I said the last part sarcastically. He just laughed.

“Hahahahah no, by the time we go on warped the news would have gotten around by you and they would all want to meet you….”he said and I shot up very fast.

“oh god, not more attention, why does everyone want to meet me, what if some people don’t like me and they started acting like that stuck up little bitch Aletia…….and im sorry but I would not be responsible for my actions if they say shit about you dad…” I said and I just remember that I swore in front of him, he noticed and just laughed. And hugged me and pulled me in his lap and sat me on his knee.

“Kayla I don’t think that’s going to happen, and if they do, don’t worry cause your uncle frank will beat you to it.” I laughed and looked over at frank, which was cracking his knuckles, and giving a dirty look.
I laughed even harder, and Gerard cuddled me from behind and I leaned back on his chest and yawned, man I was tired.

“Oh, look likes someone is ready for bed…” and he grabbed me before I could protest, he picked me up and slumped me over his shoulder and started walking away from the table.

“Wait dad I haven’t said goodnight to everyone.” And he put me down and I went around and gave everyone kisses and cuddles, and when it was Mikey’s turn, I whispered in his ear.

“Mikey, im not tired, save me…..” I said and ran behind him and peeked over his shoulder and Gerard who was standing there with arms crossed.

“Kayla, come here so you can go to bed….” I just shook my head poked my tongue out at him.

“Kayla Marie, here, now!!” he said and point to the ground in front of him. I just shook my head and giggled. He walked towards the table. He went around the left side and I went the right.
He stopped and headed for the right so I turned and went for the left. He stopped and put his hands on his hips and sighed.

“You gonna have to try better than that old man…..ahhahahahahaha old man” I said laughing at my own joke. He then ran around the table from the left and I ran around the right. Then, arms wrapped around my stomach and caught me, I looked behind me and saw……..

“FRANKIE!!!!! Please I don’t want to go to bed it’s boring, and im not tired………please let me go” I said to him and tried wriggling out of his arms but it didn’t work.
Instead of giving me a talking response, he started tickling me and I immediately starting screaming. “Frankie no, stop (- screams-) stooop” but it was no use.

“Thank you Frank, but ill take it from here…..” And with that Gerard picked me up and swung me over his shoulder. I groaned and started kicking my legs and arms, but all this did was make Gerard’s tighten his grip on me

“Tantrums arnt gonna get you anywhere in life Kayla” He said exactly like Mikey said that night when I was at the park. I just laughed.
He dropped me on my bed and sat down next to me. He leaned under the bed and pulled out a batman suitcase.

“Wow, I didn’t know that was under there, why did you bring it out dad…” I said getting excited cause it was batman…..I love batman.
I don’t really like the cartoons, but I love reading the comics. And I love his logo. It is so rad.

“Well, we leave tomorrow afternoon for New York, and we are staying in a hotel that night, so we can go on the tour bus there, instead of it coming all the way here, so lets start packing your bag sugar..” and I got up and grabbed most of all of my clothes.
I didn’t have much, and left some to wear tomorrow. I was packing the last of my clothes when and talking to Gerard about tour.

“So what am I going to do when you are singing on stage?” I asked putting the last of my clothes in and then sitting on the bed next to him and leaning on him.

“Well, there is no way you are going down that mosh pit, ive seen people nearly die in those things and I don’t want you getting hurt.
So you will probably be staying on the side of the stage with worm or if you’re being annoying in the tour bus….” He said teasingly. I hit his arm.

“Dad, you wouldn’t lock me in would you….” I asked getting worried.

“Maybe” he said side glancing at me and smirking.

“Daaaaaaaaaaad” I whined and he pulled me into a hug.

“I would never do that, I love you too much Kayla…” and he kissed my forehead.

“I love you too dad, forever and ever, and not a day less.” I said and hugged him back.

“Okay, well you better get some sleep because we got a big day tomorrow, and I decided that I am going to take you shopping tomorrow, just you and me okay?” he asked me while laying me in my bed and tucking me in then sitting next to me.

“Cool, I can’t wait can we get ice cream as well?” I asked hopefully, he just smiled and laughed.

“Of course, goodnight sugar, ill see you in the morning…..” and he kissed my forehead and got up and went to leave. But I stopped him.

“Wait dad, sing to me….” I said and he sat back down and started to sing…….sleep.



Some say now suffer all the children
and walk away a savior
or a mad man and polluted from gutter institutions
Don’t you breathe for me.
Undeserving of your sympathy
'Cause there ain’t no way that I’m sorry for what I did

and through it all.
How could you cry
For me
'Cause I don’t feel bad about it
So shut your eyes
Kiss me goodbye
And sleep
Just sleep
The hardest part is letting go of your dreams

A drink for the horror that I’m in
For the good guys and the bad guys
For the monsters that I’ve been

Three cheers for tyranny,
Unapologetic apathy
'Cause there ain’t no way that I’m coming back again

And through it all.
How could you cry
For me
'Cause I don’t feel bad about it
So shut your eyes
Kiss me goodbye
And sleep
Just sleep
The hardest parts
the awful things that I’ve seen
Just sleep.............



x-- good chapter yes.?
next is funny.
Sign up to rate and review this story