Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Way Home Is Through You

What Happened To The Ways?

by wheresyourheart 1 review

Ray, Frank and Bob were gathered in the living room, watching the news and sitting by the phone, praying that any moment they would get news that their friends had been found, when the phone rang.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-01 - Updated: 2008-03-02 - 534 words

0Unrated
Everyone was frantic.
News had gotten out that Gerard, Mikey, Donna and James Way were missing. You couldn't go anywhere without hearing about the whole incident. It was on the news, on the radio, on the internet, and everyone talked about it.
Frank, Ray and Bob were back in New Jersey, being bombarded with calls from Entertainment Tonight, newstations, and editors from newspapers. They'd already done a few interveiws, for old friends. Questions were always the same,
When did you last see the Ways?
What happened?
Do you think they were kidnapped, or did they run away?
Do you have any information on what's happening?
And so on.
It was impossible to go anywhere without seeing the Ways' faces.
Nobody in the band had spoken about the text they'd received from Mikey, except to the police.
help. mp has kdnaped us
They knew mp was Matt Pellisier, it absolutely had to be. He had taken getting kicked out of the band way to hard...
So the police were on the lookout, searching everywhere and anywhere--- but so far, nothing.

____________
James had pointed out that if you moved all the way to the back of the closet, there was a crack in the wood, where if you held your eye out and looked real hard, you could see the light from outside. He said it was a big feild, a cornfeild or maybe just really long grass, but no one else could seem to see it.
Mikey wanted more than anything to turn on his phone and check what time it was, what day, if anyone had called or texted him... if he could possibly call the police.
The door opened and Gerard came in. He went to a corner, layed down and tried to go to sleep. Atleast if he was asleep, he wouldn't have to live with this reality. He was extremely nacueas from the things Matt had made him do.

Three days passed. The Ways and Summer were still in the closet. Summer was worried about her son, Micheal. Everytime the gaurds would send in food, she asked about Micheal. They would say nothing.

____________
Ray, Frank and Bob were gathered in the living room, watching the news and sitting by the phone, praying that any moment they would get news that their friends had been found, when the phone rang.
It was Detective Bailey, the one who was lead invastigator in this whole mess.
"Hello?" Bob said. The three had decided that Bob would be the one to answer the phone, because he was the one who could take bad news the best.
"Hey Bob," Detective Baily said. His voice told Bob that this was all buiseness. "Um, we've got some new leads on your friends and their parents."
Bob nodded even though the detective couldn't see. His heart was about to beat out of his skin.
"We found a body up in Northern Maine. It's a young boy. We did some tests on him and found that his D.N.A. is very similar to Mikey Way's. Did he have any kids that you know of?"










___________________
GAHHH. Didn't update for a while because I had writers block...
REVEIW REVEIW REVEIW :D
Sign up to rate and review this story