Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Unsent love letters

by Tsetsuki 0 reviews

...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Itachi - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2008-03-02 - Updated: 2008-03-02 - 1555 words

0Unrated
Unsent love letters...


Pairing with: Uchiha Itachi



Name: Tsetsuki Uchiha
Age: 15
Clan: Uchiha & Hyyuga
Kekegenkai: Sharingan and Byakugan
Hair color: Purple
Eye color: Light purple
Birthplace: Leaf
Residence: Leaf
Occupation: Medic ninja
Rank: Jonnin
Status: Medic ninja
Personality: Quiet, but out going; shy at first and easy to make friends with; Loyal; loves being invisible
Negative traits: Doesn’t think highly of herself; usually likes being alone; doesn’t like people who talk too much; emotionally weak; pyro
Positive traits: Very sweet; loves the few friends that she has; cares deeply about pretty much everything
Dislikes: People; Happy-go-lucky attitudes; Light colored things other that light purple; clowns; summer; people who pretend to be someone their not; herself
Likes: Nice, quiet settings; Silence; love stories; horror movies even though they scare her; light purple and dark colors; sweet foods; her non-related brother, Naruto
Favorite food: Dango and Green tea; basically anything sweet
Favorite color: Light purple
Favorite clothing: Comfortable clothing like baggy pant or shirts, but also clothes that hold ‘things’ down
Favorite genre of music: Rock in general, but also soft love songs
Favorite style: tries to blend in so’s not to attract attention
Favorite time of day: Dusk
Favorite pass time: Reading and drawing are fun to her, but usually she sleeps from her long hours at work
Role model: Naruto because of his enthusiasm
Specialty: Medical jutsus, but is also skilled with genjutsu
History:
• Born as a successful Hybrid experiment of Hyyuga and Uchiha
• Learned how to use both kekegenkai, but gained interests in medical jutsus, thus causing her to be a failure in the experiment
• Trained under Tsunade
• Became a member of team 7
• Slowly gained ranks in the Leaf village


“What do you want from me?” I said harshly, baring my kunai at these few men. They were...strange. They wore long cloaks with long collars and these grass hats with long strands of material. It looked like paper, but it flowed like silk. I could see parts of their faces when the wind blew, exposing their eyes...
“We need a new medic.” One of them said, stepping forward. I furthered my defense. “You fit the description.”
He removed his hat and unbuttoned his cloak. It made me blush, but I quickly dispersed it. He was handsome, and strong from the look of his arms and chest. His hair was faded black and was tied back behind him. On his forehead, a scratched out leaf head band was worn. That disturbed me greatly because I was faithful to the Leaf. I narrowed my eyes, Rage filling me. My Byakugan activated, showing all of his weak spots. But, he had close to none. He had one on the back of his neck, and that was it. I looked at him, anger and frustration obvious.
“And you think I’ll let you take me without a fight?!” His face showed no emotion as he continued to approach me. I tried to leap backwards away from him, but my legs felt as if they were made of lead. My heart raced as he got closer to me.
“That is a luxury.” He said, a husky, but seductive voice gaining my complete attention. He kept himself from come any closer. He was much taller than me, about ¾ of a foot if I had to guess. His hand reached out and pushed my kunai knife down. At first, I was scare for my life, but then I realized that I didn’t care if I died or not. I gave up on myself long ago. With that thought motivating me, I created razor sharp chakra knifes and shot them at him, cutting his hand deeply. He didn’t seem to care about my weak warning attack as he reached and grabbed my wrist.
“It’s pointless to resist.” His voice held no sense of pain, causing me to go numb. The way he grabbed my wrist was even more surprising. It was forceful, yet gentle. That is a complete oxymoron, but it’s true. I felt his crimson, warm blood seep over to my hand and wrist, the liquid dripping from both out fingers. I struggled as much as I could as he began to lead me towards the other three people, but his grip held and his strength was overwhelming.
“Let me go, dammit!” I shouted in his ear, temporarily relaxing my arm. He simply looked into my eyes, Sharingan activated. I gasped realizing it was not a normal Sharingan. It was Mangekyou. I immediately felt its effects on my mind, its genjutsu causing my entire body to go limp. The last thing I saw was his face, the image burned into my mind. Then, I woke up.
“Itachi!” I gasped, jerking up out of my usually sound sleep. My breathing was quick and my body was covered in sweat. I glanced over at my alarm clock.
“4:37...god dammit...” I said, hanging my head down with a sigh. This was the third time this week that I had woken up to this dream. It was so real. I could just feel his creeping warmth on my skin and the warm blood from his wound on my fingers. Just the thought of his actual touch made me shudder.
I gave up on trying to go back to sleep and decided that a shower would be nice. Because of my over dramatic paranoia, I turned every light on in the house and switched on the radio to make some sort of noise. I walked to my bathroom cautiously, completely forgetting that I was totally safe. I live in a very secure area, unlike other people in Konaha.
As I turned the hot water knob, I shivered as cold water beat against my back. I didn’t wait for it to warm up. After a moment, it did, and it was comfortable.

********

“You okay, Tsuki?” I heard Naruto ask me. I realized I was falling behind and spacing out a little. Usually I would lead them, but they obviously knew me. I looked at him, my tired eyes nearly empty of spirit. He slowed down to walk beside me, wrapping an arm around my neck and draping it over my shoulders. I didn’t mind. I never do.
“I’m just really tired, Naruto.” I sighed, rubbing my eyes. “I keep having these nightmares. Ones about Itachi and that organization he’s in. What was it? Akatsuki?” I could have sworn I saw Sasuke wince when I said Itachi’s name. Kakashi glanced back at me.
“Itachi?” He wondered if that was what I had said. I nodded.
“What happened in them?” Sasuke suddenly asked, walking backwards and facing me. I raised my eyebrows. This was a first.
“Well, a lot of things,” I began to explain. “First, I was training, but I blacked out. When I woke up, I was with this group of people, possibly ten, saying that they need a new medic ninja. Then Itachi came to get me and knocked me out with Mangekyou. And that’s about it.”
Kakashi looked up at the sky. It was a nice day, barely any clouds in the sky. Sasuke looked angry, and Naruto looked clueless, but worried nonetheless.
“This could be important.” Kakashi finally broke the agonizing silence. I looked at him with surprise and curiosity.
“What do you mean?” I asked.
“Well, awhile back, there was a girl I knew. Her name was Meiko, and she could read minds. Your father and her are from the same Uchiha house, so maybe you’re both linked.”
I got extremely confused as he explained this, but soon it made a little more sense.
“What ever happened to her?”
“She left the village soon before Itachi massacred the clan.” Sasuke spoke up. “Then she joined Akatsuki.”
“So you think she might be sending me these dreams to warn me about them?” Kakashi shrugged.
“Why would she do that? She’s part of Akatsuki.” Naruto put a very good point across. Why would she do that? I thought.
“Well, Meiko wasn’t ever evil. Just...misunderstood.” Kakashi explained, sounding taken aback. “She was incredibly sweet, just like you, Tsuki, but no one ever wanted to be her comrade.”
“Do you know why?” I asked, very interested in what he had to say.
“She was un deniably the strongest shinobi there was in Konaha at the time. The only thing I can think of is because they were jealous of her. Hell, I might have been jealous if I didn’t love her like I did.”
I gasped at what he said. Kakashi loved her? He must have been heart broken when she left, but I could see the slightest smile on his face underneath his mask.
“I wonder if it will really happen. Them kidnapping me...” I said, shame flooding through. Naruto noticed and pat my pat a little too hard.
“”Don’t Worry Tsuki!” He said very over confidently. “Whatever Akatsuki may send, we can knock ‘em down!”
I couldn’t help but to smile at his enthusiasm. It just saved my life sometimes. Naruto knew me better than anyone else. He knew my darkest secrets, like I cut myself, a lot. It upsets him, but he doesn’t know what to do, and its better that way.
Sign up to rate and review this story