Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Dont you Forget about me

Trapped in this prison they call Hospitals

by lestiie 2 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-02 - Updated: 2008-03-06 - 365 words

0Unrated
Tears are rolling down my face.
I really dont want to die.
I know im going on about this but i really dont want to. I can pull through this, i am strong, i have gotten through my families death and i can get through this.
I try to put on a brave face when Sophie and Georgia walk in with tear stained cheeks. They start to run over to my bed and give me a big hug.

"I've missed you" i say tears running down my cheeks.

Georgia and Sophie stepped away from the bed and we sat down on the chairs next to it.

"Umm, Dayne, Amanda and Georgie will be here soon." Georgia says. She seems distant. She doesnt talk to me like she use to. Both her and Sophie are acting like i'm an alien.

"I did some research on leukimia like you asked." sophie says awkwardly.

"Oh yeah i had forgot about that" i say smiling at her.

Her eyes are watering like she is about to start balling her eyes out.

"Do you know what type you have?" Georgia asks.

"Pardon?"

"you know... like what kind of leukimia you have?" Georgia asks again.

"Oh rite ummmm...?" i say searching my brain for the answer.

"Acute" i say now i am going to cry.

Sophie reaches over and grabs my hand.

"You'll get through this, Dont worry"

At that moment Georgie, Dayne and Amanda walk in.

"Celeessstteee!!" Amanda cries and runs towards the bed. Her Dayne and Georgie where already crying.

I didnt they'd even care about me. But i guess they really do .

We sit and talk for what only seems like a few minutes. Then the nurse comes in.

"Miss Green, You'r guests have been here for 3 hours, They have to go now because you have an apointment" the bitter nurse says with a stern tone.

We say our teary goodbyes and they leave me, here alone in this prison they call hospital.

So now I have an apointment...
Its not for Chemotherepy this time but its just a check up.

Its a long wait so while im waiting i read the book Sophie gave me about Luekemia.
Sign up to rate and review this story