Categories > Books > Harry Potter

The Wrong Time to Bother Harry

by Shobs 13 reviews

A challenge issued by the folks at DLP: Kill Ginny. It is the only story I have on hand at the moment, and I want to post something to "initiate" myself to a new site. Still, I don't think it is a ...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror, Parody - Characters: Ginny, Harry - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-02-05 - Updated: 2006-02-05 - 1176 words - Complete

2Funny
DarkLordPotter.Net Challenge: Kill Ginny

The Wrong Time to Bother Harry
by Shobs/Exiled Rain

Ginny Weasley was being her usual anti-social self following her "only love". When asked, she would blame it on the incident in the Chamber of Secrets stealing away all her chances of having friends. Of course, that wasn't exactly the truth, as just about all of Hogwarts knows.

Yes, as usual, she was following Harry Potter. Usually he had the shield of Hermione Granger and her older brother to keep her from getting too close, but from the way he was glaring at them recently, she knew they had a falling out. 'Perfect time to make my move. Harry is probably depressed over whatever happened. Maybe I can comfort him!'

She ran up beside him, making sure to allow her breasts to bounce in what she thought was an eyecatching action. Ginny, of course, didn't bother take note that if it was so eyecatching the persons attention she was trying to get would have noticed her doing the first hundred times. Nope, it just gave the Hogwarts populace the well affirmed idea that she was "easy".

"Hey Harry! I couldn't help but notice Ron and Hermione weren't speaking to you." The female Weasley thought she was incredibly clever introducing a conversation like that.

Of course, it wasn't a great move, as while Ginny was caught up in her fantasies of getting close to Harry Potter, the rest of the Hogwarts population noticed how pissed off he was. In fact, some people were already thinking up rumors to spread about what Harry would supposably do while being pissed off. Ginny Weasley gave them material, to be sure. Some of them would come rather close to the truth.

Harry glared at the little b-witch out of the corner of his eye before storming out of the entrance hall and onto the grounds. Like any stray dog when given some sort of acknowledgement, she followed.

Now Harry really was having a bad day. Dumbledore was up to his old tricks again and was trying to restrict him to the castle proper. No more flying for him! but yeah, would Harry just take that lying down? His "friends" agreed with Dumbledore about taking away the only thing that gave him some happiness in this hellhole so the first thing he did was disobey the old coot's orders.

Of course, Ginny Weasley just happened to find him alone without her brother's presence, so no doubt she was going to try to "be friends". At the moment, he had no patience to play games though. Usually he would find something to give him a reason to flee quickly, but he was too angry to think properly. Hell, he was so pissed at the fucker Dumbledore that he /really /wanted to kill something.
When he finally reached the Quidditch pitch, the fact that it was empty and the surroundings were comforting he let some of his anger recede, and mistakenly, he forgot Ginny was following him. Next thing he knew a hand started rubbing his thigh as an arm reached out around him. Shocked he jumped away from the touch and looked at his attacker to realize it was only Ginny Weasley. Well, that would have sufficed for another day, but it seemed like the last straw to Harry.

The bitch-in-question looked disappointed indeed, and the tone of voice she said her next words in reminded Harry too much of Umbridge for him not to rear away in disgust. "Harry, don't you want me to make you feel better?" His pent up emotions exploded in a mass of rage.

Before he knew it he had bound and gagged the red-haired girl and dragged her off the boy's locker room. There he indulged in the one thing he felt the need to do ever since talking to his traitor friends and manipulative headmaster. He killed something.

How, you may be curious enough to ask? After dragging her across various quidditch benches, the rocky sections of the field, and generally causing the most pain he could he strung her up into the locker room showers and used various curses to try to express his rage. Once he calmed down a bit, and realize what he was doing he had the startling revelation that he didn't care all that much about what he was doing. Of course, he had to have a cover story about why Ginny died, so he forced her to write a suicide note in her own blood on the shower wall about how she couldn't live with herself after Harry rejected her. Believable, Harry thought.

Then he took her wand and used the same curses he used with his own wand on her again. At this point she was barely alive from blood loss and weakly begging Harry to stop. The begging didn't make him pause, but he figured this would be the only chance he could get to understand why this girl was stalking him. "Legimins" He cast, not particularly worried that it was his first attempt. Hey, she was going to die right? And was sickened from what he saw once he got the spell to work correctly.

So this bitch was trying to fuck him only to get herself pregnant with his baby? So he would marry her and she could leach of his money for the rest of her pathetic existence? Well, actually, he had to thank her, he learned of the extent of what Dumbledore was keeping hidden from him financially. If he knew he was this rich he would have hired his own private tutors and left to Brazil or something.

Still, it pissed him off something awful, so he picked up her wand once more and aimed it at her throat and cast another cutting curse. Once she had finally bled out Harry removed any signs of the bindings he had on her and the gag, and dropped the wand into a puddle of blood near her hand.

While walking through the entrance hall doors once more, Harry was in a lot better mood than when he left. Hogwarts was looking brighter than ever without the presence of Ginny Weasley and in the new positive attitude of the school, no one took notice of the missing Weasley until a quidditch practice a few days later.

Even then, not many found themselves missing her.

-

Author's Notes: A bit different from my normal works, as you may or may not realize, but hey! Its a challenge. Keep in mind I am not a "Ginny hater", but obviously, I'm not a "Ginny lover" either. I just wanted to try my hand at some of the violence. Sadly, I couldn't find enough muse in me to make the gore more explicit. I appoligize to all who might care, but hey, it isn't a bad piece for fifteen minutes of work?

I'd appreciate any comments you see fit to give, just keep a reign on the "OMG! u cant do htat! thts so creul!" remarks.
Sign up to rate and review this story