Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > personality clash

RAY!!!

by wrst_nite_mare 1 review

basically, my story has changed from could happen to probably never happen, but there ya go. anyway Ray's introduced and we see a nicer side of Emily, leave comments please

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2008-03-03 - Updated: 2008-03-03 - 396 words

0Unrated
They all sat in complete silence which was shortly broken by
"Gerard, me, your dad and Mikey have to go. You'll have to stay here for the night" From Gerard's mum who was stood in the doorway.
Mikey promptly got up and walked out with his mum.

"Great" Gerard spoke up.
"Yeah right" Emily glared back.
Her mum then put her head around the door
"Are you two okay?" she aid in an annoyingly high pitched voice.
"No!" Emily replied bluntly.
"I would if missy over there would cheer up" Gerard added after putting his phone down.
Emily's dad then appeared in the door.
"Emily, me and your mum are going out for the evening okay?" Her dad asked.
"It doesn't matter what i say, you'll go out anyway" Emily groaned.
"Good" Her dad replied before he and her mum left the room.

Both Emily and Gerard sat in complete silence.
After a while they heard the front door slam shut; Emily's mum and dad had now left the house.
Gerard stood up and walked to the window.
"YES!" He sighed in relief.
"What are you so happy about?" Emily asked.
"Dude! Ray's here!" Gerard replied excitedly.
"Who on earth is Ray!?" Emily shouted after Gerard had walked out.
"Great, now i have some freak in my house" She muttered to herself before walking out of her room and down the stairs.

"She's a freak" Emily heard Gerard say.
"should I remind you that you're not normal yourself?" She heard someone reply.
"Finally!" Emily spoke up.
"Hey! I'm Ray!" He said excitedly.
"Hey, I'm Emily, great to meet you Ray" Emily replied kindly.
"Dude! she's no freak, not to me anyway" Ray smiled.
"Sorry about him, he's been in a bad mood since he split up with his girlfriend" Ray apologised for Gerard who was now looking down at his feet.
"He's been great, there was no need to apologise" Emily replied feeling sorry for Gerard. He looked at her and gave her an appreciative smile.
"Oh, okay. Can i use your bathroom?" Ray asked.
"Yep, it's the first door you see at the top of the stairs" She replied.
"Thanks" he replied before going.
"You didn't have to do that you know" Gerard said softly.
"Well, I didn't want you to suffer it, I may be mean, but not that mean you know" She smiled.
Sign up to rate and review this story