Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > The Lifestyles of the Bat Country

2

by A7X-Gal 1 review

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-03 - Updated: 2008-03-03 - 741 words

0Unrated
Ok, so I’m guessing you’re rather confused. Let’s take it back a bit…

It all started at about three o clock on the 25th of January. I was sitting in maths, getting the usual stick off Mr Jackson, for not listening and being “Elsewhere.” Gosh, I really hate it when teachers use euphemisms; can’t they just be real and say, Katie pay attention – stop looking out the window! I didn’t see what he was so annoyed about… I mean I was only day dreaming and looking out the window. It wasn’t as if I had taken a gun out and was shooting everyone dead. He needs to chillax man! HeeHee like my word? Chill + relax = chillax! Man I should have wrote the dictionary. There would be so many cool words in there right now.

Okay Okay… you can stop giving me angry faces now… I will get back to the story.

So after maths finished, I met up with my friend Joey at break. Joey and I have a daily routine where we meet up and tell each other the gossip of the day, but this time it was a bit different. Something was wrong – I could tell, Joey just wasn’t her same usual, who-took-my-lippy self. Something was definitely up.

“So are you gonna tell me or am I going to have to force it out of you?” I stood there examining her almost. I mean she is my best friend. Has been since we were little poop producing babies. I could read her better than my favourite book.

“What you on about?” she was looking at the floor. One of her many signs that she was lying. I gave her my look, my look being one of those tell-me-now-or-i-shall-kill-you looks. “Okay… okay… I will tell you”
______________________________________________________

“Well then? What’s shaking bacon?” She just stared at me. “Come on Joey, please tell me” I looked at her as she opened her mouth, just as the damn bell went. Haha! Good job we have German together next. There was no way I was letting her just not tell me. We slipped into the classroom next to us. I walked in after Joey in silence with a big goofy grin on my face.

“Carrot! Get a grip on yourself! He is a teacher for hell’s sake!”

“I told you not to call me carrot!” Yes… Sadly, my nickname is carrot, even though I detest it hugely! Only Joey calls me it – other people are too scared laughs evilly muhahahaha coughcough… sorry… hairball =D Anyways… bet your wondering why my nickname is carrot? Well that’s simple; recently, I have had my hair dyed black, with a bright orange fringe! And from that day forward, I have been known as carrot man! (Or carrot woman, which ever you prefer.)

Anyways, back to the fitty teacher… Damn… did I say that? Well… I… erm… meant German… yeah…

I slowly took my seat next to Joey, at the back, as Mr. Fitman Armstrong (no; no relation to Billie Joe Armstrong) began talking, or should I say flirting with the swat of the class. I swiftly passed Joey a note. Well I say swiftly, more like flicked over with a ruler, and hit her right on her nose. I looked away giggling “innocently” and she opened the note.

(Katie’s notes / Joey’s Notes)

“So, spill the milk”

“What milk?”

“Oh come off it J, please tell me =D”

“FINE! I found out I’m adopted and have a brother!”

“Like Oh, Em, Gee! No Way! How can your ‘rents not tell you before now?!”

“Don’t know, but my bro came and got me and apparently I’m in his care now, ‘cause my ‘rents are saying they don’t want me now!”

“Oh my days! Why are they kicking you out?!”

“’Cause they found YOUR vodka under MY bed!”

“Oh geez… I’m so sorry dude! When did all this happen?”

“This Morning!”

“No way! You aren’t moving school are you? And how old is this bro then?”

“Nah I’m not moving, just the house. And my bro is same age as me – we are twins =O and I moving in with him and his 4 mates!”

“Oh my days!”

The bell rang at that moment – signalling the end of school. Me and Joey filed out after a huge hug and went our separate ways.
Sign up to rate and review this story