Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Everything We Had

Is no longer there

by TeamWentz17 1 review

I decided to update this again. Sorry for the long wait. Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2008-03-05 - Updated: 2008-03-05 - 269 words

0Unrated
Simone's POV

It was still weird having him here. I was standing off to the side when I heard someone approach me.

"Simone??" I heard a voice.

I looked up and saw who it was.

"Hello William," I exclaimed.

"Are you still pissed at me??" William asked.

"Are you kidding me?? William you!!" I raised my voice, then looked around before starting again. "You raped me. Of course I'm not going to fall to your feet. I can't trust you anymore. It's awkward enough having you at my own home."

William stared at the ground and took a deep breath.

"Simone, I-" William started and took my hand.

"Don't touch me. Don't you dare touch me," I snaped.

"Alright, fine. Look Simone, I tried to be nice and try to apologize, but if you're honestly going to hold onto this grudge forever, then go ahead. I'm through with you," William said, standing up to leave.

"Asshole," I said, under my breath.

"Whoa there, what happened??" I heard Amy's voice ask.

I just shook my head and started to replay some memories that I thought were repressed. Now I could feel some tears streaming down my cheeks. Great. This looks attractive.

"Mommy?? What's wrong??" I heard Audrina say.

"Ohh nothing sweetie, I just um--I just put some eye drops in my contacts. They were drying out. Let's go cut that cake for the birthday girl," I explained.

Audrina's eyes lit up and she pulled me by the hand to go cut the cake.

A/N: And that's all I got for now. More updates later. Please read and review!! xoxo.
Sign up to rate and review this story