Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Proven Facts

Chapter 30

by cutegirl12356 1 review

What is going to happen...the truth is revealed!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-07 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 885 words

0Unrated
Continue….Gerard’s POV

“Wait, I have an Idea come and follow my lead.”, she nodded and we walked out and into the living room where Miranda and Bob stood. When they spotted us, Bob ran over.

“Baby are you alright?”

“She needs some medicine, that we’re out of. So, I’m going to go get some.”, she got what I was hinting at.

“Can I go I needs some fresh air.”, She got it!

“Yeah come on.”, Bob went to grab his coat.

“I’m going.”

“No, baby just stay here we’ll be back in a little while.”, Andrea said as I got her jacket and helped her put it on. My mom taught me a few things.

“But baby-”

“Just stay here.”, she walked over and kissed him. “ I love you bobby.”, he smiled.

“I love you too. Don’t take too long.”, When we finally got to the car and we were on the road she asked.

“So where are we going?”

“Drug store.”, I said keeping my eyes on the road.

“For wha-”, she cut herself off. “Oh.”

The rest of the ride was silent. We got to the drug store she had to go in because, being a rock star kind of limits where you can go. Not to mention there was a group of fans out side. Don’t get me wrong I love the fans they just get really crazy sometimes. She walked out and got back in. “So now where?”

“A bathroom.”, she nodded.

ASHLEY’S POV

“I’m worried about Gerard.”

“Why?”, Frankie said turning over to face me.

“Because he said he needed to talk to me then he had to get off like right after.”

“Well maybe Miranda might of wanted him off the phone.”

“But he sounded upset.”

“Oh really?”, he said smirking. Damn that smirk!

“Yeah he promised to tell me later.”

“Well, then he will tell you later.”, he said kissing down my neck.

“Your right, I don’t need to worry.”, there was a knock at my door. I got some clothes on and went and opened the door to see Addy.

“Hey can we talk?”

“Yeah.”, I stepped and sat on the coach.

“Well….we need to start recording but the guys are already there writing.”

“Oh shit let me get dressed because I think I need to be there for the writing process.”

“No they want you to spend time with Frank today, they said they got everything covered.”

“Okay.”, I felt arms around my waist.

“Hello ladies.”, I looked at Addy who was blushing, I sighed.

“Frank please tell me you have clothes on?”, Addy laughed.

“Of course I’m in my boxers for a change.”, I nodded. “Hey, they are very comfortable.”, I rolled my eyes. “So when are you going to work?”

“I’m off.”, I said turning around in his arms.

“Really?”, he said smiling really big.

“Yes, really.”

“That’s good we can stay in all day.”, he said winking.

“OR we could get you dressed and go out and look around.”

“I prefer what I suggested.”, I laughed.

“Oh course you would.”, he kissed me. “Well you stay here and I’ll go out.”

“You would leave me here to die by myself.”

“Yes.”, he put his hand on his heard and faked being hurt. “Your such a drama queen.”

“That hurts.”, Addy walked to the door.

“Well, I’ll go and leave you two to what ever you two are going to do.”

“Bye Addy.”

“Bye.”, she walked out.

“Baby I want you.”, he said pouncing on top of me.

“Well I want to go out.”, I said pushing him off and got up.

“Why.”, he whined.

“Because I said so.”

Gerard POV

“Andrea, What did it say?”, I said knocking on the door. We had stopped at a restaurant so she could take the test.

“Andrea?”, I opened the door to see her crying. That’s not a good sign is it? I walked over and looked at the pregnancy test. Positive. SHIT! I hugged her.

“We have to tell them.”, she cried harder.

Andrea’s POV

“Baby you look like you’ve been crying.”, Bob ran over hugging me. “What happened?”

“We need to talk to you and Miranda.”, Gerard said as we walked into the living room.

“Your scarring me Gerard.”, Miranda said sitting down.

Gerard looked at me, the Miranda. He kneeled down in front of her. “You know I love you right?”

“Yeah more than anything.”

“Promise me you wont hat me when I tell you this.”, she gave him a confused look.

“Gerard-”

“Promise me”, he was holding back tears. Bob just sat there on the arm rest watching.

“I promise.”, he kissed her.

“When we went to the party I saw Andrea. Well we talked and drank the punch. We didn’t know some spiked it.”, he paused a tear escaped rolling down he cheeks. “We got drunk, and….and…”, he looked at me, Bob put two and two together. He stood up looking beyond pissed.

“YOU SLEPT TOGETHER!?”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey not my favorite chapter….But it’s another chapter…The next chapter will be better! Tell me what you think. Ratings would be good as well! Until the next chapter…Kiss Kiss!
Sign up to rate and review this story