Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Once Unpleasant Eyes

by Desolira 0 reviews

It's difficult to forgive. A SandSibs Fanfic. Drabble.

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gaara,Kankurou,Temari - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-08 - Updated: 2008-03-08 - 252 words - Complete

0Unrated
Oh how obsessed I am with the Sand-Sibs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


Gaara’s eyes were different. This was one of the first major changes that Temari and Kankurou had noticed in their younger brother since the incident in Konoha.

They were less unpleasant. Filled now with confusion and curiosity, rather than the disturbing and somewhat cold desire to kill that had haunted him most of his life. Now, there was even an occasional glimpse of remorse in them. They were becoming more and more like the eyes of a human being, something that Gaara never seemed to be in his near thirteen years of life.

His siblings were almost shocked to find themselves thinking more and more of him as the little brother that he should have been.

It wasn’t just his eyes, it was his actions, his words, everything about Gaara was suddenly new and different. And even though Temari and Kankurou welcomed this change, they didn’t quite know how deal with it.

They weren’t sure of turning the page and letting him start again, when they could clearly remember what had happened on the page before. The memory of the suffering Gaara had caused them sometimes lay too fresh on top of the thought of Gaara changing for them to accept it. The fact that Gaara had caused the death of their mother, the death of their uncle Yashamaru, the hatred they had been forced to live with just for being related to him. So many things still stung.

Sign up to rate and review this story