Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We can settle this affair.

Commercials.

by darkviolet 8 reviews

A flame dying out.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-09 - Updated: 2008-03-09 - 1444 words

0Unrated
By the time we got back from our little site seeing, the sun long ago set over the river, sending it's final rays like a flame dying with a final hiss, it took a lot of explaining to get dad off my back, he wanted to know where I went and why and what I did there and how come my mouth is suddenly so inflamed.
Everyone retired to their rooms while I wandered around the 5th floor, I kept pacing undecisive whether I should or should not knock, technically he did invite me.
I knocked a little harder then I intended and noticed the loud noises coming from inside the room, I was about to turn on my heel and run the fuck out of there when a very giddy Arthur opened the door, "Gorgeous!"
I bit my lip, peeking over his shoulder, "Come in," he grabbed my wrist and pulled me in, he reeked of booze but then again I was high on pills so we were pretty much on the same page.
Once in the room, I glanced around, the floor was littered with papers and books contradicting the studious vibe there were the same amount of bottles and snacks.
On the little (pinkish) sofa was another guy sprawled with an empty bottle in his hand and all around him.
"Meet Lee," Arthur whispered loudly in my ear, "He's a buddy of mine from DC"
Lee rose to a sitting position and smiled widely, he was beautiful almost as much as Arthur was, if not more, he had an obvious type of beauty, the kind you just glance at him and get wet just from his look, not the mysterious kind of deep dark beauty.
"And this is," Arthur cleared out the bottles on the sofa, well more like dumped them on the floor for me to sit next to Lee, "Is Viola from New Jersey"

Lee acknowledged me by nodding, "Pleasure," he got a bottle from the mini fridge and stuck the cold bottle into my warm palm.

Fuck knows how many drinks later and I was fucking flying! I remember talking and laughing but everything was blurry, like I was there but I wasn't. All that was left of me was a little voice in my head that fell asleep half way through the 49839 shot Lee made us, and my entire self was controlled by a little wicked force called fucking booze!

"You know sex sells," I gave them my educated opinion with the wave of the new bottle in my hand.

"Yeah," Arthur agreed from his position on the floor, "But it's not enough, you gotta have a good product to back it up"

"That's crap," I smirked, "You'd see a hot bitch licking a fucking car and you won't want to buy it?"

"No but listen," he argued, swaying a little, "People are gonna buy the product once but if it sucks not even a porn flick can pump it's reputation back up"

"I disagree," Lee chipped in, "You can keep upgrading it, people are suckers for shiny new shit"

Arthur shook his head in protest.

"No listen," Lee put his hand in front of him as if to stop Arthur's protest, "Let's say me and Viola are advertising jeans, OK?," he motioned for me to come sit on his lap, I scooted over and straddled him, waiting for further instructions. He looked around me at Arthur who looked amused, "So it's not making you want to buy the jeans?," he slipped his hands up my thighs, caressing me.

Arthur shifted a little on the floor with a full blown smile on his face.

"Don't tell me you're not curious with the brand after you see this commercial," Lee traced his hands up and down my body, brushing my breasts and cupping them on his way down to squeeze my ass.
I rubbed my clit on his thigh rested my hands on his belt buckle.
He placed his hands on my waist and brought me closer to kiss me, he wasn't really gentle, he just shoved his tongue down my throat and continued to work his hands on me.

One thing let to another and I found myself trapped between their two bodies, well not exactly trapped because I remember enjoying it.

"No no no," Arthur exclaimed and clutched at his hair, "We can't, we fucking can't"

"Come on man," Lee muttered into my mouth, "You get a turn"

Arthur nudged Lee roughly off me and pulled me up to my feet which wasn't too hard cause I felt like a feather, "I won't ruin my reputation over some teenage whore"

"She's a teenager?," Lee looked me up hungrily.

"How old are you?," Arthur asked me.

I blinked at him twice not getting the question straight away.

"How old are you?," he repeated, shaking me a little.

"18," I lied, even drunk and high I was smarter then most.

"See," Lee smiled, getting up to pull me away from Arthur's clutch, "She's 18, it's legal"

Arthur didn't let me go that quickly, "Looks younger"
"That's good, isn't it?," Lee held out his hand for me and I wanted to take it, I wanted him so badly it hurt, but Arthur was holding me back. Lee looked at him annoyed, "Come on Arthur, she's so wet"

Arthur's clutch seemed to loosen.

"Just touch her man, she's so fucking wet for us," Lee encouraged him, "Go on, touch her pussy"

Arthur slipped his hand into my panties and inserted one finger into me, I gasped and leaned back into him.
Arthur's smile mirrored Lee's when he led me to the bed again, I happily followed.

I sat on the floor outside Arthur's hotel room, my aching head in my palms. I don't know what made me think I could take on two grown guys.
My head wasn't the only organ in my body aching, so was my ass and my pussy and my breasts and my mouth.
They grabbed and sucked and fondled and came and thrust in any possible location their dicks could fit in, and at first it was fun because it was pleasurable and unexpected, I couldn't keep track of 4 hands and two dicks and I never knew from where the next thrust will come but then it stopped being fun, it was too overwhelming for my exhausted and intoxicated body.
I scrambled to my feet and tried to make my way to my room through the dizziness and blurriness, it was literally painful to walk but I had this sense of accomplishment, I was doing something my parents won't approve of yet again and it made up for all the physical discomfort.

I found Gerard waiting by my door, I stepped around him and unlocked my door, feeling too embarrassed for some reason to look him in the eyes.
I collapsed on the bed, leaving the door open for him to come in which he did.

He pulled black panties out of his pocket, "You set me up AGAIN"

I giggled, I slipped these panties in his pocket when I was all over him at the store.

"It's bad enough you fucking stole the bra so you needed a matching set!," he exclaimed, throwing the panties in my face.

"Shut up," I moaned, rolling on my back, he was too fucking loud for my liking.
"Fucking slut," he hissed at me.

I giggled again, he didn't know how right he was but I still couldn't make an eye contact. I spread my legs widely, still laughing, "You wanna fuck me? Today is an open ride"
He flipped me off and reached for his smokes and I had a horrible set of flash backs, him taking out his smokes just before that cop knocked him down...The gun pointed to his head...The look he gave me...Lee pumping into me...Diana carving her name into my stomach...My mom and Donald holding hands under the table...Frank giving me the pills...The emotion behind Gerard's eyes when that gun was pointed to his head...I couldn't take it anymore, the sickness rose in my throat and I sprinted to the bathroom, throwing my soul up, that is if I ever had one..

He was holding my hair up when I was throwing up and he was holding me when he washed my aching body, scrubbing every single one of the scars gently and he was holding me while dressing me in a clean T shirt and shorts and he was holding me as I fell asleep to the rhythm of his strokes on my head and face.
Sign up to rate and review this story