Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Save A Life

More Bad News

by Moonshyne 2 reviews

The band gets more bad news regarding "Bob's" death. Sam tries a new way to warm Bob up.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-11 - 1099 words - Complete

0Unrated
The band finally landed at Newark beat and spent. There was a van waiting for them on the tarmac again to avoid unwanted press. That was until the van started pulling down Mikey’s street and it was mobbed by the media. They decided to drive right past it all, the same was happening at all the other houses with Gerard and Lyn-z house being the worst. Gerard called his good friend and first record producer Geoff Rickly. They needed a place to crash until this all died down a bit. Geoff was more than willing to let them stay even if it was going to be crowded. Maybe some of them could stay with Tucker, though his house had media too since he was Bob’s last replacement. There was speculation running through the press that Tucker would be replacing Bob if the band continued.

“How you guys holding up?” asked Geoff as the crowd walked in.

Ray turned to Geoff, “Not good, it’s been a bad few days, and now the news we got earlier.”

“It’s been all over the news. I’m really sorry guys Bob was a great guy.”

Brian looked at Geoff, “All over the news. They haven’t even verified that it’s Bob.”

It leaked and the condition they found him in.

Ray turned “What do you mean the condition they found him in?”

“He was mutilated, he was found in three separate pieces,” said Geoff sadly.

Gerard turned to them all, “Until they tell us they know 100 percent that it was Bob. I refuse to believe it. Brian call a press conference at Reprise for noon. We need to let everyone know where we stand and again plead for Bob’s safe return. We’ll raise the reward too. Somebody has got to know something.”

With the decisions made, Gerard looked at the clock it was three o’clock in the morning he needed sleep.


Sam took Bob’s temperature and saw that it was now at 92.1 degrees. It was at 91.6 when Kenny left two hours ago. She was scared she knew it wasn’t rising fast enough. Bob was was lying there shivering as she rotated the warm blankets and helped him drink anything hot, as soon as it cooled down she dumped it and got him something hot. She jumped a mile when the phone in the house rang.

Sam answered it and Kenny was on the other end.

“Hi Babe, the roads are really bad and the entrance to the mountain is really backed up there some sort of police presence there. How’s Bob?”

“His temp us 92.1.”

“Babe I need you to get him in the hot tub, and let him sit half hour in, half hour out. I hope to get there shortly.”

“But isn’t that kind of dangerous?”

“It’s dangerous because it raises your body temperature and that’s what we want to do. You’ll need to stay with him and keep him talking so he won’t fall asleep. Okay.”

“Yeah.”

“I love you babe.”

“I love you too. Hurry back.”

“My brother will have trunks that might fit Bob use those.”

“Okay.”

Sam went up to the master bedroom it was huge and the center piece was a king sized bed. To the right of the bed was a fireplace and in front of the were his and her closets. She opened the door to what was Misty’s closet and her mouth dropped. There were so many sets of drawers and clothes hung up, some with the tags still on them. She looked to the right and there was a chart on where things were located. ‘Rich people’ she thought. Misty had two full drawers of them one drawer fort one pieces and the other for two. She was dying from the heat already and getting in a hot tub was only going to make it worse. She opted for a dark blue string bikini with the tags still on. After putting in on she checked herself out in the mirror. The top was a tiny bit too small other than that it looked great. She found a robe and threw that on. Then she proceeded to go in Frederick’s closet. It was the same exact layout. She found the swimming trunks and saw the wide assortment. She was tempted to bring down a pair of speedos. She ended up picking out the most hideous thing. Then she saw on the chart that he had a drawer full of t-shirts. She was hoping for an Anthrax, Iron Maiden or Metallica t-shirt. But they were all white and light blue. She opted for a light blue one. She found a robe and a pair of slippers with rubber soles, the last thing she needed was for him to fall and hit his head on something. Once that night was more than enough. As she left she did grab the speedos she wanted to see his reaction.

She got down stairs and there was Bob still shivering under the blanket. She took his temperature and it was still really low.

She handed him the speedos and said, “Here put these on.”

Bob just glared at her.

“I’m only kidding, here,” she handed his the trunks and t-shirt.

“C’mon change you’ll feel better I promise.”

She went in the kitchen and looked at the ring again, she had to admit the boy had taste.

A few minutes later she walked back in and he was changed with the robe and slippers. She never met anyone as modest as he was.

“Let’s go.”

Bob went to stand up and almost keeled over feeling so woozy. Sam grabbed him before he fell back on the couch. She noticed an elevator door to the left and pressed the button for down. At least she hoped it was down. There was a button that said POOL and pressed it. Sure enough when the door opened there was a large pool and a sunken hot tub. She was thankful there were no stairs to climb up, Bob was already getting heavy.

He took off his robe and leaned against a wall as he waited for Sam. Even though the room was extremely warm, Bob was freezing. Sam took off her robe and Bob took a glimpse before he put his head down in embarrassment, he cheeks went pink. She looked over at him and smiled, she thought the whole thing was endearing and the really weird part a little familiar.
Sign up to rate and review this story