Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Looking in those hazel eyes.....

I listen to his heartbeat because it plays my favorite song.....

by MCRFreak 2 reviews

teehee suspense lolz

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-11 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 631 words

1Original
Frank got up and headed towards the door. He opened it and left. I looked sadly at the ground.

What is going wrong with our relationship? What changed all of a sudden?

I got up and went out the same way that Frank did. It was a dark cool night. But i could see the glow of Franks cigarette. I walked over to where e was sitting and sat nest to him. I could see his eyes focused on the moon. It was such a beautiful night. He then looked at the ground and sighed.

"Baby....Why do you let me do that to you?"

I was shocked. I thought he never knew.

"I dont know. Its just that I get scared and youre stronger than me."

"Do you know why I do it?"

"Because youre drunk?"

"No. I do it because you need to learn that I am the man. Youre the woman. I have conrol. You dont."

I couldnt believe what I was hearing.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"No Im not getting it Frank. I thiught you loved me."

"Baby I do love you. But you need to learn your place."

With that he got up threw his cigarette on the ground put it out and headed back inside.

His words were still buzzing waround in my head.

You need to learn your place.......

I have conrol. You dont.....


What could I do? He was right. No he wasnt

My thoughs were interrupted by the bus door opening. I looked over and saw Gerard walking towards me. I looked at him with pleading eyes. He looked confused.

"Whats wrong?"

"Its Frank."

"Ok what about him...."

With that I told Gerard everything that had just occcured. He sat there not an expression had been put on his face. He just looked blank. But then that same blackness I saw in Franks eyes, just arrived in Gerards eyes. But this time it wasnt because of me.

"Im gonna kill him."

"No Gerard please. He'll just hurt me. Maybe you. Just please dont say anything."

Gerard pulled out a cigarette and lit it up. I could see the anger in his eyes.

Gerard sat down and looked into the sky. He smiled.

"Joy, you look so beautiful in moonlight."

I sat there again in shock "Thanks Gerard. That's nice to hear."

He smiled again at me and continued to stare into the sky.

I got up and said I was going to bed. It was a long day and I needed my rest. Gerard smiled and hugged me tight.

"Good night Joy."

"Good night Gerard."
--------------------------------------

I walked ont the bus and found Frank laying on the bed. He had loud music blasting in his ears. He looked at me with sad eyes. I climbed in and he held me close. He let go for a moment to turn off his i-pod. I turned to face him. He looked so sad.

"Im sorry. For everything."

I was getting so confused. What did he want to do? Be in love with me, be the man and hit me, or be drunk and hit me?

"Frank I dont get you anymore. Your confusing me so much. What do you want out of thid relationship?"

He thought for a second then he said "For you to love me forever and ever."

I smiled and kissed him gently. I cant believe I keep falling for this. But I do. I love him more than anything in the world. I rested my head on his chest and I listened to his heartbeat. I loved it so much. Finally I drifted off to sleep......
--------------------------------------

More reviewz ppl plz lolz....tel me how diz 1 went.....i like it a lot...but i need 2 kno wat u guyz think
Sign up to rate and review this story