Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Missing You

The News

by chocydrops 0 reviews

just when everyone thought things couldn't get any worse, they did.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-12 - Updated: 2008-03-12 - 255 words

0Unrated
Ray's POV


Ray looked around him at the faces of his companions. He could see the pain in everyone's faces.

"We should split up and search." he said. "Me and Bob will search the west side of the city and you guys search the east. Call if you find anything." The other three nodded at him and walked off. He turned to Bob who was looking at the floor. He was obviously thinking about her. If the band hadn't pressured him, back then, to say no, maybe things could be different. Bob looked up at him and nodded. The wind seemed cut the flesh of their cheeks as they headed on their long search.



-------------------------------------------------- 5 hrs later ----------------------------------------



They hadn't found anything. Not even a clue. Maybe it was just a waste of time looking. There hadn't been any calls from the others so they obviously hadn't found anything either. Just then his mobile rang. It vibrated in his pocket and snapped him back to reality. Answering it quickly he was releaved to hear Mikey's voice on the other end.

"Have you found her?" Ray asked hoping for the answer to be yes.

"Yeah... but we have some bad news too." Mikey's voice sounded happy but very worried and very sad at the same time.

"What?" He asked not knowing if he really wanted to know.

"Erm... well... we've found Alex but..." Mikey trailed off at the end and went quiet for a while.

"But what?" he asked, starting to get impatiant.

"Gerard's gone missing..."
Sign up to rate and review this story