Categories > Original > Romance > 4 of us at first sight

in the biginning

by becki 1 review

four girls all in thwe same circomestance all at the same school...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-11-30 - Updated: 2006-11-30 - 432 words

-1Illiterate


Tamarah nickname Tami sat in the dimly lit classroom the only sound herd was the continuing whisper of the people in the Maths class talking about the weekend plans. As the rain drizzled down the windows and depressing her best friend Bec or Becca as only she could call her.
Tami was humming not so loudly but the vibrations from the text book caused the noise to amplify.

"Hey Tami what are you humming?" Bec asked me from the seat in front.

"Well you will think this is stupid but I'm humming its raining men!" she sat there and laughed at me for a minute as we had both been signing that in my mums van last weekend. And surprised me buy singing it softly with me... Lorelie nickname Lolly only to Bec out other friend's just looked at us like we were mental... like go and ship us off to Shellharbour mental institution...

The bell rang and signalled the end of class and the classroom was fled from like it carried the plague or something. But Lolly, Bec and I exited the room humanly not like the rest of the Neanderthals in out maths class.

And headed out into the rain except for Lolly who always carried an umbrella with her. Tami and Bec just being who they were remarkably random and decided to play in the rain and have some fun so Lolly walked a little bit ahead and Tami and Bec had some fun. Until Bec fell over on her ass. She didn't cry as she hit the pavement she just laughed at herself embarrassed and it was pretty funny if anyone had saw her but it was good that the only two people that had seen her were Lolly and Tami.

But what was even funnier was that after Bec had gotten up Tami fell over and was about to land in a puddle when two strong tanned arms caught her. And stopped her from falling into the puddle she looked up in wounder at her saviour.

His light Blonde hair shined in the sunlight that had come out of hiding from the dark rain clouds... that plagued the sky she thought he was a god come to save her from the turmoils of her life. Her salvation!

He just smiled down and the just were in that position for the longest time... she had lost all focus on life but thankfully it was recess and they weren't missing a class. Beccy and Lolly had walked off to give Tami and the newcomer some time to get acquainted.

****************************************
Sign up to rate and review this story