Categories > Original > Romance > 4 of us at first sight

Biology

by becki 0 reviews

Bec's point of view

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2008-03-16 - Updated: 2008-03-16 - 371 words

-1Boring
*…Beccy…*


I sat in the near empty Biology classroom waiting for Tami to arrive. Lolly and I had left Tami talking to that new guy… we are evil! But Tami needed it! When Tami finally got here and to her seat I wanted to know everything!

"So Tami… about this new guy spill!" I asked as she sat in her seat next to me. Keely AKA Ranga sat away from Tami and I with Leanne and the the teacher was too far away to hear our conversation.

"His names Alex Isn't he hot?"

"So what happened after we left?"

"Oh yeah thanks about that!"

Was it me or did she sound mad or something?

"Are you mad that we left you?"

"No its just you could have let me know!"
"Sorry Lolly said not to disturb you two!" I gave her one of my smart ass smiles and she whacked my shoulder. And she hits really had… or my arms really soft! Either one!

"Ouch! What was that for?" I rubbed my arm trying to get the feeling back into it!

"Nuffin!" She stuck her tongue out at me and we laughed. Just then there was a knock at the door and the new guy came and talked to the sub teacher for a few minutes.

He kept on looking at Tami even though she was oblivious to his gaze.
Until of course I nudged her. She looked at me like I was mental and I wrote on her book

Your friends from before is at the door

She looked over to the door and she saw him, they both blushed and turned away. I found this very amusing! Until she wrote back.

Thank's bec! Am I blushing? Tell me the truth!

Oh now I feel bad I'll make her feel better. Or as better as I can considering we have English next!

Yes you're blushing, but you look good and his blushing too!

She looked over to the door again and he was gone! Next to me Tami sighed… wtf!

"Tami did you just sigh?"

"Ummm… no... yes!"

"You're adorable!"

"I know, you know, everyone knows I am!" she smiled and we went back to lookin at the text book!
Sign up to rate and review this story