Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > To Save A Life

Epilogue

by Moonshyne 6 reviews

Two years later at Bob's wedding.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 1686 words - Complete

1Ambiance
A/N I want to thank Wheresyourheart, Kitkatpwl, broken wings, cutegirl12356 and BeautifulxDisaster for all your reviews and support. This chapter is dedicated to you. I also want to thank the readers without you the story wouldn't go on.

Two years later.

Bob stood in front of Ray, who was fixing his tie.

“Are you sure about this?” asked the frizzy haired guitarist.

“More than anything.”

“You really got your self a great girl, don’t let her go again.”

“I know,” Bob said with a smile.

Bob felt gratitude that he was sharing the best day of his life with his best friends, Ray, his best man, Frankie, Gerard, Mikey and Emo, his life long friend.

The six of them high five each other and then got into a circle. This is was what they did before every show. It only seemed appropriate that they did it before a band member got married.

The minister stepped in the groom’s room and stated it was time for the ushers to start escorting guests to their seats. They all left leaving only Bob and Ray.

“Nervous?”

“Yeah, not about the marriage, that I’m sure about, it’s all this bullshit. You know how I hate being the center of attention.”

“Well actually she will be the center of attention; you’ll just be attached to her arm.”

“Thanks buddy. Have I told you how much I loved you guys? I’m glad we had the tour to get things straight. I want to thank you for staying up with me all those nights when I couldn’t go back to sleep.”

“I think the first night was the hardest, we didn’t know what to do and the reality of the situation really sunk in to us.”

“Well you guys really helped me through it. You helped me get control back and realized it was okay to ask for help and talk about my feelings.”

“I guess you were the only one that didn’t learn their lesson from our stay at the Paramour.”

“Well I know it now.”

The minister knocked quietly and poked his head in the door. “We’re ready.”

“Let’s get you hitched.”

Bob and Ray waited down the aisle as the remainder of the guests got seated. Emo walked Bob’s mom down the aisle and lastly Frank escorted the mother of the bride to her seat. The groom’s men joined Bob and Ray at the front of the alter. The doors shut and Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata played as the bridal party made their way down the aisle. The first down the aisle was Jamia, then Lyn-z, Alicia, and Christa. Finally the maid of honor walked down. The doors closed once again and opened as The Wedding March began. Bob was mesmerized by his bride, she literally took his breath away. Seeing her come down the aisle was worth all the bullshit he had to go through that day. She got to the end and smiled at Bob. The minister smiled at both of them and began speaking.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered her today to join this man Robert Nathaniel Bryar and this woman, Samantha Anne Green in holy matrimony.”

Bob looked at his bride and remembered the day Sam came back into his life. He and Kat had been broken up for a few months, the strain of what happened to him finally got to them. Added that he became distant didn’t help matters. They really did try to keep it together but in the end they failed.

The band was ending its career the way it started, in clubs. They were playing the Metro in Chicago on a cold March night. Brianna was visiting Sam for her birthday and decided to plan a surprise. She gathered some of Sam’s friends and they rented a limo. She blindfolded Sam in the limo and escorted her into the club. Sam wore a black backless mini dress. Her hair was longer and cascaded in curls down the middle of her back. And when she walked in the room heads turned.

My Chem was starting to play ‘You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us In Prison, “When Bob hits the drum I want you to say drum.” The guitars started playing and Bob would hit his bass and the crowd yelled ‘drum’ as they were instructed to. The third time this was supposed to happen, Gerard said ‘drum’ and there was none. Worried the singer looked at his drummer and saw he was staring into the audience he made a beeline for what he was looking at and smiled. He looked at Bob than at Sam whose eyes had just met. Gerard went up to his drummer and said “Let’s finish this and you can go talk to her.” It seemed to bring Bob out of his daze. “Sorry about that folks, but it seems Bob is just a little over excited to be playing in his hometown. Drum”

Bob hit the bass and never looked up as they finished playing the song. As the curtain closed Bob did what he did all those years ago. He broke down his kit and was planning on escaping the back door. His third trip to the trailer and she stood there in his way.

“Planning on running out again?” she asked.

Bob looked down ashamed, “I’m sorry Sam.”

“To say I was a bit confused was an understatement. I thought we shared what was the most amazing kiss and five minutes later you’re engaged.”

“I needed things to get back to normal. I just quit the band and I needed something stable, and Kat was if nothing else that stability or so I thought. There was never a day that I didn’t think of you or what happened in the auditorium. I fucked up bad and I’m sorry.”

“So for once be honest with yourself, how do you really feel?”

Bob closed his eyes and in a moment of true vulnerability Bob looked up at the ceiling took a deep breath and spoke, “I love you.”

“Can you look at me and say that?”

This time he looked straight into her eyes “I love you.”

“I love you too.”

He leaned in cautiously and kissed her lightly. Seconds later Bob had her up against the wall kissing her furiously. He missed her so much. Frank walked in to get Bob and immediately walked out he learned his lesson once with these two. Bob received a text from Gerard, ‘meet us in Detroit’. Bob never meant to take Sam home that night but there they were and she was smiling as she lied next to him. They shared their third cigarette and she could barely breathe as he took her places she never knew existed before. Yes she was definitely in love. Bob extinguished the cigarette and held her close. “Not again.”

“No. It’s time for sleep.”

She woke up and it was dark out and Bob was gone. He left a note saying, ‘You looked so beautiful and peaceful I didn’t want to wake you. The key is on the counter, lock up when you leave. Better yet just stay forever. Call me, I lost my sidekick so I don’t have your number. I love you. I’m serious about staying forever.

Love,

Bob

Sam smiled as she looked down at the paper.

The minister pronounced them man and wife and introduced them to the congregation. Now it was time for the reception.

After their first dance and greeting each table Bob sat and observed his guests. Gerard and Lyn-z were on their sidekick for the seventh time. It was the first time they left their one year old Michael Donald Way alone for any extended period of time. Ray was rubbing Christa’s large belly, they were expecting their first. Mikey and Alicia as Frank and Jamia were thankful for a few days away from their children. Mike and Alicia had two boys two years apart and they were a handful. Frank and Jamia at first had problems getting pregnant but at home were two girls and a boy. He died when they said triplets, gotta love those fertility drugs. Kenny and Carolyn were doting on their three year old adoptive daughter Kimmy. She was the flower girl and looked like a princess. He finally looked on the dance floor and there was Brianna holding tight to Robby. Kenny introduced them at a fund raiser for Organ Donors. He was an archeologist and took Brianna on a few digs close to home. Before he knew it it was all over. They shared their last dance and said good-bye to their guests.

In the hotel suite they were just holding each other too exhausted for much of anything else. Sam turned to Bob and spoke quietly, “What do you think of having kids?”

“I see it happening. Right now I just want to spend some time with you.”

“Well will seven months be enough?”

“I was hoping the rest of our lives.”

Sam looked down she couldn’t believe he didn’t get her hint.

Bob lied there contemplating what she just said, then he took her in his arms and held her. “Yeah seven months is plenty. I love you,” he said as he kissed her. Then he moved to her tummy and said, “I love you too, baby.”

Sam didn’t know if it was the emotions of the day or her hormones but she started crying. Bob took her in his arms again. “Shhhh baby it’s all good. We make a great pair. First we saved a life, and now we created one. I love you,” he said as he rubbed her tummy.

THE END

A/N There it is. I do have ideas for a sequel. The summary is "A tragedy tore their friendship apart what or who can bring them back together. With MCR next generation. Let me know.

Thanks again everyone!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story