Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I’ve Seen Love Die Way Too Many Times

Chapter 1: Lyricist Avenue

by ash360 0 reviews

The classic tell of what happens when boy meets girl.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2008-03-18 - Updated: 2008-03-18 - 771 words

0Unrated
(Pete’s POV)

“Man I am beyond nervous.” I say to my partner in crime Patrick. “Calm down Pete we’ve already been signed this is just a formality.” “I know, but what do we have to talk about then?” “We’re about to find out.” He says as he rings the doorbell; then we hear to girl’s voices and the knob begins to turn. Then we see teenage twin girls one in pink and black and the other in blue and black. Both of which were gorgeous. “Uh we are here to see Lawrence,” I say nervously. “Cool come on.” The girl in blue and black says. We proceeded down this hallway to what looks to be an at home office.

(Nicole’s POV)

Natalie (my twin older by 10 minutes) and I are slightly disappointed when the four hotties at the door are not there for us. When we get to my dad’s office I say sarcastically “You have four gentleman waiting for you sire anything else?” Only to have him respond “Nicole, I told you do not call me dude anymore but that does not mean don’t call me dad.” “ I know Lawrence, but this is more fun.” “Come on in guys" he says. As the boys enter I catch a whiff of the one with dark brown hair almost black and he smells awesome. “Well this has been fun but I got to go get ready. We should do this again sometime.” But before I can get out of the door my dad stops me by reminding me that “Nicole you are grounded where do you think you’re going?” “I have a date, besides why am I grounded.”
“What about the 12 frogs in the shower incident?” “It was actually 14 frogs in the shower. Besides how the frogs got in Casey’s shower is a mystery to us all.” I chuckle. “Yeah right we all know who put them there.” “Who?” “The owl that just said who.” “She started it by spilling that red soda on our new white Juicy's besides can’t we put the past behind us?” Natalie questions. “Sorry rules are rules no date.” “But it’s with Nick. That was a harmless prank. You have to admit it was pretty funny.” “Four weeks and no social events; including parties and dates.” “That is so harsh. Can’t we negotiate on my sentencing?” “Your mother and I will talk about it but until then 4 weeks.” “ I guess it’ll be me and you Nat watching movies or something.” “Not exactly, since you have all of this time you can type everything we need to have done for new bands.” “Oh joy. Do you know how long that will take; I mean WebPages, sites, fan fiction pages, and blogs. That’s hours worth of work plus interviews to make bio pages. Whoope.” I say sarcastically “Great enthusiasm your whole night will be about guys much like your date.” “Exactly like a regular date minus the boy.” “Not necessarily you have to conduct an interview for the site remember?” “Is it with Nick?” “Is he musically inclined?” “No, his brother is, he is athletically and academically though.” “Not the same so, no.” “This sucks royally.” “Love you too. Have fun.” He yells after us. About an hour later after Natalie and I finish typing my dad call over and tell me that, now I’m grounded until next Friday, and he sent someone down for my interview and then I see… him. “So Nicole did he change his mind?” “Yeah grounded until next Friday.” “How long is that?” “A week and a half. Sorry about that me and my sister sort of space out sometimes.” “No we don’t you do but anyway that’s Nicole and my name is Natalie and I’ll be interviewing you today.” “Ooh look at how professional we sound.” “Shut up Nic I’m not the grounded one.” “And I’m not the one that let two frogs escape, but we will talk later.” He lets a slight chuckle about the frog escape and Nat says, “Well I thought we had them all.” He sits near Natalie and answers her questions but I kept seeing him glancing at me. I hear say that his name is Pete and the band is Fall Out Boy. After that I just sort of listen to the interview. I learned he was from Illinois and that he was 26 yrs old. He was out of my league and at that point age didn’t matter anyway. We are not allowed to date musicians.
Sign up to rate and review this story