Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > To Have and To Hold

Chapter 8

by youngandreckless 2 reviews

were back! chapter 8.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2008-03-21 - Updated: 2008-03-21 - 974 words

1Ambiance
Laura's Pov


I looked up smiling, as he rubbed his hand over his face walking down the stairs. "Good afternoon sleepy head,"
"Hey," he mumbled, walking over to me looking at the magazines and books spread across the table, "I see you three have wasted no time this morning getting back to the planning,"
"Yes, we dont have that much longer until this set date you two want," his mother looked to him, "May I ask why this date?" I looked to him, he didnt know that his mother and I had a long talk this morning over breakfast, when she came to say sorry about last night.
"It just needs to be a special day for the two of us," I smiled hoping she would get the hint without me having to bring Emma up agian. Her and I agreed not forget Emma, but just to keep it a secret between the people who knew right now.
"Hungry Joe?" my mother asked, as I reached for my cell phone.
"So I havent recieved any news and you've been their a whole day! I figured I call you,"
"Hi to you too Nessa, we're just going over some decorations,"
"Ohh cool, so Stacey mentioned something about it might have been off, decartions im assuming means it on?"
"Yes, its on, where are you?"
"At the court house with Ana, I figured with my little bit of law background I might be able to help her get Jordan back.."
"Get Jordan back from where?" Joe put his fork down looking up at me.
"Travis took him from their apartment yesterday, Ana's a mess, and they had to bail Andy out of jail, we dont know where Travis took Jordan," I brought my hand up to my mouth, whispering oh my god.
"How did he just take him? and did they have to bail Andy out?"
"Assualt, Travis press charges, but thats taken care of, Travis got a court order allowing him to take Jordan there was nothing Ana and Andy could do,"
"Oh god, Jordan must be so scared right now,"
"I would think so, listen they calling them back to talk to someone, Im going with them, I'll call you later, send pictures of everything we want all the updates, dont worry about everything here, we got it under control, you and Joe just plan that wedding, love ya girl," I nodded my head, not that she could see it but I did.
"Okay yeah, give Ana our support, I'll check in later, love ya too," I hung up the phone looking to Joe; "Travis is back, he took Jordan,"
"How the fuck?"
"Joseph!"
"Sorry," he put his hands up looking at our mothers as they yelled him.
"He got some court order.." I got up from the table, "I just need a minute," I walked up the stairs, how was I suppose to plan this wedding knowing that information. I couldnt be here, there had to be something I could do to help Ana.
"Babe,"
"Maybe we should go back," I looked up at him.
"And do what? make them feel worse? Im sure they've got it under control, come on, we got plan this wedding so Jordan can be our ring carrier little person," Joe smiled.
"Ring barrer?"
"Yes, exactly, come on," he made me stand, pushing at my lower back lightly, trying to make me walk.
"Okay, okay im going," I looked back at him, brushing my hair up into a bun I sat at the table again.
"You okay?"
"Yeah, Im fine," I smiled at Joe's mom.
"I hope they find that little boy," she placed her hand on mine, smiling.
"Me too, now what else do we have to plan?"





Nessa's POV



"They said there was nothing they could do until Monday," Andy looked to Nessa's lawyer friend, Rich.
"Yeah well then I guess its good you know Nessa then, there's lots I can do, we'll start by finding out when he did all this, Nessa maybe you should take the case, you know all this, what to do,"
"Rich, no, I havent done any of this in years, you handle it, that's why I brought them to you,"
"You're old job still stands, take it back, help your friends,"
"You use to work here?"
"Yeah a long time ago," I looked to Rich, "Can I talk to you for a minute?" he nodded following me outside the office, "Im not coming back to work here, I dont do this stuff any more,"
"What help people? when are you gonna stop killing yourself over what you couldnt protect, these people are your friends, help them, help them like you couldnt help our little boy," he whispered in my ear.
"How am I suppose to stop killing myself over it, if you keep reminding me," I pushed him back, "Are you gonna help them?"
"No, you are," I sighed walking back into the office, "So Nessa's agreed, she'll get right on it," he waved his hand at me.
"I didnt know you were a lawyer,"
"No one does, not even Charlie, im just doing this cause I love you guys," Ana pulled Nessa into a hug.
"Thanks so much!" she cried.





Jordan's POV



I want to go home, I dont wanna be here. I looked up seeing the door open. "Hi, I made you some food,"
"Anne Marie!"
"I'll be back," she gave me a soft smile before getting up, going to answer Travis' calls.
"Just drop the food off and leave him, dont make friends with the boy!" I listened to him yell at her then I heard her cry and things fall. It sounded like a slap. My daddy would never hurt my mommy and me. How can this man be my daddy if he could hurt us.
Sign up to rate and review this story