Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And We Met in the Rain

Tons of Giggles

by 2shots2thehead 0 reviews

I think the title explains...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-22 - Updated: 2008-03-22 - 754 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV
"Uh, hi." I said trying to make a conversation.
"Hi...Why are you standing in the rain?" she asked unsure of herself.
"The same reason you came out here to take a walk." I said attempting to be mysterious....yea not my best plan....
"Okaaaaay. I'm Cassidy. I just moved in right over there. What's your name?"
"Frank. But I prefer Frankie." I said trying to keep a straight face. That didn't work either, and we both started giggling uncontrollably.
BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZ BUZZZZ.
"Hello?.....Oh! Hi ....Why? ...Fine...I'll be back in a few. Bye." she said unhappily.
"Anything wrong?" I asked concern obviously in my voice.
"Oh, that was my sister Anisa telling me I have to go home now...Mom is worried 'cause I didn't tell her where I was going."
"Here, have my cell # it's ___-____. You can call anytime you need to."
"Thanks This means a lot to me...Well bye!"
"Bye." Then she ran off, leaving me in the rain.

2 Weeks Later
All I thought about was Cassidy that whole 2 weeks. She called me about 4 times during that period of time. We talked about tones of different crap like: music, our past, movies, what we like to do, how shitty our parents act, where we like to shop, (She likes to go to Hot Topic just like me ) and loads of other stuff!
When we weren't talking I was thinking about her black outfit she wore when I met her: Black top with a red bow in the corner then little white skulls that went diagonally across her shirt, black skinny jeans with little skeleton cat skulls on the back pockets. Her hair was medium length and was black with bright blue streaks.

BUZZZZ BUZZZZ BUZZZZ
“Hello?” I asked.
“Hey! Frankie, what have you been doing lately? I haven’t talked to you in about 2 weeks. Anyways I heard about Jamia, and thought you just wanted some time to yourself to get over her but I couldn’t help but call to make sure your okay. Soooo are you?” Mikey asked me.
“ Hey Mikey! Yea I’m fine. Jamia is a bitch and I’m glad to be rid of her! In fact, when we go back to school next Tuesday I have someone I want you to meet! She’s a lot better than Jamia trust me!”
“Okay! I can’t wait to meet her! Will she be walking with us to school?”
“Yea! Her and her sister but her sister is in Gerard’s grade with Ray and Bob.”
“Sweet!!!! I’ll tell Gee you said hi. Bye-bye!”
“Bye Mikey!” I giggled.

1st Day of School
“ Hey Frankie! Where is mystery g-....” Mikey stuttered. Mikey NEVER stutters.
“Please tell me that’s her!” Gerard asked his mouth hanging open. Two people walked towards us one of them was Cassidy-Mikey was staring at her like there was no tomorrow- and there was another one who was similar looking to Cassidy but her hair was Brown and had Purple streaks. I’m guessing that she was Anisa. Gerard obviously liked Anisa. (Outfit description. Anisa: Black and white striped tube-top with a black tang-top underneath, black skinny jeans Cassidy wore when I met her, and of course black converse. Cassidy: Black top with her favorite band ‘Iron Maiden’ on it, black and white plaid shorts, and her own black converse shoes.)
When they walked over to us, Gerard and Mikey tried to make it look like they weren’t staring at them, and had just noticed they walked up.
“Hey! I’m Cassidy and this is my sister Anisa!”Cassidy said entergeticly.
“Hey Cassidy! Hey Anisa! These idiot’s over here are Gerard and Mikey. When we get to school you guys get to meet Bob and Ray.”
“H-Hey guys.” Gerard said nervously as Anisa began to walk next to him. Anisa and Cassidy giggled and I realized how much I adored Cassidy’s giggle. It was perfect in every way!
As we walked up to school Gerard asked Cassidy if she was in a band and she said Anisa was but she quite because of something I didn't catch. But she said after that that she writes songs and other stuff and Gee asked her to be the song writer helper person and she said 'Sure, why not!'

'This' I thought 'is going to be a great year...'

Hey Guys hope you like it!!!!!!! Plz review and rate if you feel like it!
~Cassidy

:P
Sign up to rate and review this story