Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Can Thank Frank

Chapter Two

by wheresyourheart 2 reviews

"What the fuck, Gerard?" He yelled. The boy behind the counter whipped his head up to see what was happening.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Sci-fi - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2008-03-24 - Updated: 2008-03-24 - 792 words

0Unrated

The aroma of coffee filled Frank's nostrils as he stepped into Starbucks with Gerard, Mikey and Ray. There wasn't much of a line, and their weren't many people either. Normally it was crowded, with about fifteen people gawking at them.

Gerard stepped up to the counter and ordered for everyone. It was his turn to pay, thanks to a bet about if he could eat one cartons of ice cream in two minutes. It seemed easy enough...

"That'll be $9.71," the cashier said. He was a young guy, and it was obviously his first day by the way he had to search the board for three minutes before finding the button he needed.

Gerard paid and walked back to the table. As he walked past Frank, he lost his footing, dumping three coffees all over him. On his lap, on his shirt, on his head. He was drenched, and he was /pissed/.

"What the /fuck/, Gerard?" He yelled. The boy behind the counter whipped his head up to see what was happening.

"Jesus--- I'm so sorry Frank," Gerard told him, rushing over to the counter and grabbing fistfuls of napkins.

"Yeah, because that'll fucking take all this shit off of me," Frank said. Looking out the window, he debated on whether or not he should just rip off his shirt where he stood, then decided against it considering a light snow was starting to fall.

He kicked the table then walked out to the car.

"C'mon Gerard," Ray said.

"Just let me get a coffee, I haven't had one for a while," Gerard told him.

"No, Frank's really upset about Pansy. Let's just go back to the hotel."

Sighing, Gerard walked out of Starbucks as Frank got a taxi. It surprisingly took quite a while for one to actually stop, considering this was New York City and, who wouldn't want to drive around celebrities?

The man who stopped was a balding middle aged man, who was also a bit overweight. As he drove he ate pizza, swerving left to right. Ray was sitting there with a look of horror on his face, clenching the seat. Frank sat in the middle and kept groaning and leaning on Gerard, who was getting quite irked.

They pulled up to the hotel, paid (the driver had overcharged them), then as the man drove away, Frank said, "Fuck."

Ray looked at him, "what?" he asked.

"I left my jacket in the taxi," he grumbled.

"So?" Gerard said, annoyed. "You can just get another one. It's Skeleton Crew."

"Yeah," he said. "Except for my wallet's in there. My license. My credit cards. My phone. What the fucking fuck?!"

"I'll take care of it, dude," Ray said, patting Frank on the arm awkwardly, trying to comfort him. "Just you and Gee go meet Bob and Mikey upstairs. I'll take car of it. And, you really should change..."

Frank glanced down at his soaked clothing. Oh yeah, he thought. /Gerard spilt all of the coffee on me/.


___________
Ray had called three taxi serves already, but no luck on Frank's jacket. No one could seem to remember what the taxi number was, either.

"I should probably call and cancel all my credit cards. And my phone," Frank said, laying down on his bed. He'd just gotten out of the shower and was feeling completely beat. It was as if his usual energetic self had just vanished. Is it because I'm getting old? he wondered.

Sitting up he said, "Don't laugh at me, but---"

"Why would we laugh at you?" Bob asked. "Did you just crap yourself?"

Frank scowled at him. "You know what, nevermind."

"What, Frank. You can tell me," Ray said. After seeing how down Frank was when Pansy had first been smashed to peices, he really felt bad for poor Frank. Even if it was his fault.

He shook his head. "Nah. I'm going to bed."

"What about your cards? And phone?" Mikey asked.

Frank sighed sadly.

"Well," was all he said. There was a pause, then he said, "So, um... I think that guitar was lucky, and since I broke it, my lucks gone."









__________
Reveiw and rate?!
OH MY GOD. So I can't stop listening to The Secret Goldfish by Pencey Prep.
At first I was like, wow Frank likes to sing through his nose.
Then I was like, well this is growing on me.
And now it's just amazing. I love it.
one more thing, watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkOC9QryRP8
It's hilarious. Even though it's kind of making fun of Gerard.
Okay I lied. this is the last thing.
I have yet another idea for a fanfic. A Frerard. I think I should finish the ones I have going though, right? ahah.
Sign up to rate and review this story