Categories > Original > Erotica

Ye Gods 1

by daemonmesiiah 2 reviews

A human is posessed by a strange incubus. A little of this and that. Humorous.

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2008-03-26 - Updated: 2008-03-26 - 1613 words

3Original

Shades of Fate

Ye Gods!

Issue 1

Fenrir Wolfe



Introduction

"...and you, Ron, the Demon of Lust, are hereby sentenced guilty for charges of molestation against the female populations of Heaven and Hell."

At this point, Ron gives God's wife a wink, causing her to blush profusely. He looked the part of the lover all too well, with his deep green eyes and waist-length red hair, pulled back into aponytail. His sleeveless leather jacket emphasized his well-formed musculature, the leather patch spanning the stomach and buttoning on one side accentuating his chest, his collar doing the same for his graceful neck, and the leather pants didn't help either.

"Therefore, I sentence you to death, for the aforementioned crime, and making my wife blush." He continued.

"I object!" shouts his lawyer. "My client cannot, under any circumstances, die."

"Overruled. You're a lawyer; you just want to be on good terms when you go to Hell."

The chagrined lawyer sits down, miffed at his lost chance at succubi delights in the afterlife.

"You will be reborn as a human, and live your mortal life on Earth. After your lifetime is over, we will review the case. Dismissed!" he shouts with a bang of his gavel.

A pair of angels awaits him as he gets up to leave. He walks up to them, giving them both deep kisses.

"I'll miss you..." he smiles, "...Sandyand Mandy."

They snifflea little as tears run down their cheeks.

"We'll miss you too!" They both tackle him and hug him, groping him at the same time.

"ENOUGH!" comesa shout.

They all look up to see Gabriel towering over them. He grabs the demon by the arm, walking him to the pearly gates, and shoves him through. He starts falling instantly.

"HOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLYYYYY SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHIIIIIITTTTT!!!!"



Give 'Em Hell



Ronald Miller walked home one day after a tiring day at school. As he heads up to his attic room, he's shocked to hear voices.

"Do you think he'll remember us?"asks one voice, female.

"I doubt it." Replies another voice. "You know he'll have lost it all in the fall."

"So why are we here?"

"Some things are just...instinct." Replies the other with a giggle.

He approaches the door quietly, not prepared to make himself known quite yet. As he opens the door, it gives aloud creak. He cringes at the noise.

"Ron?" asks one, rushing to the door. "Ron! Where have you been?!"

There's a sudden impact as he steps into the door, and he looks down to see a beautiful woman with purple hair done into buns had tackled his midriff. Nearby stood awoman who looked exactly like her, but with red hair. The outfit was areal shock, as they both wore something more akin to a one piece bathing suit than anything a woman would wear on a visit. But the real surprise was the small horns protruding from their heads, and the pointed ears.

He quickly tries to get up, the woman rubbing her head on his stomach the entire time.

"We missed you." She says looking up at him through red eyes. "Wait! What happened to your hair? And your eyes? And...you can't be Ron!" she bursts out into tears.

"Of course he looks different, sister." Says the other, walking up to him and stroking his cheeks. "He's trapped in that human body."

Ronald is just too stunned to move. She leans in to kiss him, which snaps him out of it.

"Hold on!" he says, trying to get away. "Who are you? What are you doing in my room?"

"I'm Mandy." Says the one that tackled him. "Heya!"

"Sandy." Says the other as she sits on the bed. "We thought it best to visit while your family was away."

"Visit?Why are you here at all??"

"You...don't remember us!" Mandy says, flinging herself onto him. "What's happened to you??!"

"Ack!"he exclaims, falling to the ground at the force.

"I told you he wouldn't." states the red haired, green-eyed one. "We'll probably need to remind him of who he is."

"Who I am?" replies the 17 year old, trying to shake Mandy off his leg. "I'm Ronald Miller. And I know that quite well."

She laughs lightly. "True, you are. You are also Ron, the Incubus."

Saying this, she gets up and walks toward him. She leans on him. Gently stroking his thigh.Watching the tent slowly form in his jeans, she smiles.

"At least your body remembers."She breathes into his ear, gently stroking his crotch.

Mandy, having removed herself from his leg, smiles.

"Perhaps it also remembers this?"she asks, pulling down her top to reveal two perfectly formed, D cup breasts.

Ronald stares as though hypnotized, unable to move as Sandykneels down in front of him, unzipping his pants and pulling out his solid 12"erection. Mandy pulls his hand to one of her breasts, guiding him to rub the erect the nipple with her palm.

Sandygives his penis a few jerks, grinning at it's size."At least this hasn't changed." She comments, gently licking the underside of his head.

This is all too much, and suddenly he feels his body changing. His hair lengthens, he can barely see the red wisps as they grow down over his shoulder, his fingernails lengthen into claws, and he feels his ears grow. Memories rush through his head of countless conquest, women kneeling to suck him, tied up women begging for orgasm. He remembered who he was, as 2000 years of experience was suddenly his. Suddenly, he grabs Sandy's head, shoving 6 of his 12 inches up her throat.

"My, Sandy..."he laughs. "I've been away too long. You can't even give a decent deep throat anymore."

She answers with a moan, her mouth bobbing up and down his cock, managing another inch every time. He gently tweaks her sister's nipples, pulling her in close and kissing her roughly, their tongue colliding. She moans into the kiss as her nipples rub up against the rough cloth of his school uniform. He breaks off the kiss, smiling as he leans forward and begins to gently lick her nipple, letting her lean back against his free hand so he had easy access.

"Mmm..." she moans, her breath deepening as her hand strays to the crotch of her suit.

Suddenly, he pulls out of Sandy's mouth, his balls tightening as he spews squirt after squirt into her wide-open mouth and face, her cooing gently the entire time.

"Stand up." Ron orders, smiling. "And share that with your sister."

He stands aside and watches as the twins kiss each other, swapping cum from one eager mouth to the other, reaching down to rub each other's clothed pussies, a darkening stain spreading on their crotches as one Sandy means forward to lick Mandy's neck. Suddenly, she feels ahand wrap around her from behind, rubbing her crotch roughly, a tongue sliding up the back of her neck.

"Does that feel good?" Ron breathes, as he nibbles her ear.

"Ooo..." she answers, gyrating her crotch against his hand.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiles. "Would you like me to finger your cunt?"

"O God yes." She replies, and he feels the patch get deeper at the idea.

He pushes aside her crotch, shoving a finger up her twat, causing her to gasp as sudden pleasure shot up her pussy. Suddenly he feels a hand wrap around him, grabbing his rod.

"But Master..." breathes Sandyinto his ear. "What about me?"

He reaches back, his talented fingers finding the moistness between her legs, shoving a finger up it.

"Ahhh!" she gasps, giving his manhood experienced strokes.

Gently, he slides finger up their cunts, slowly pumping 3 fingers in and out of their wet pussies. Suddenly, they both gasp in orgasm, their cream soaking his hands.

He turns around, grabbing the green-haired succubus against the bed, forcing her to bend over it. Quickly, he pulls aside her clothing, slamming his cock up her asshole. He gets 3 inches in before he can't manage anymore, and she gasps in pain beneath him, squirming her ass against the intrusion, trying to dislodge him. He slides out until nothing but the head remains, then slams back in, pulling her hair back as he does so. He pistons in and out as she gasps from pain, slowly turning to pleasure as he slowly rams the length of his rod up her backdoor. Suddenly, she feels him grunt, and the warm semen filling her rectum triggers another orgasm as she is impaled once more.

He gets up, the exertion barely evident as he puts on his original clothing (leather vest with overlapping button-up patch on the middle, sleeveless with collar, detached sleeves that attached at his middle finger, and leather pants, and a ponytailer to pull his hair back), which he had summoned.

"Ahhh!It's good to be back!" he states as he stretches.

The women are too spent to answer.


Commentary

Well, there it is, the infamous erotic comedy. What is the plot of this one? Guess. It really has no point, though, except to give me an excuse to write sex scenes. I should say ANOTHER excuse, but you know me. The point is, you can always count on Ron to be horny, and to find sex anywhere. I guarantee it. That and, I need a break from Broken Soul. It's getting damned serious. I'll get to it one day lol.

Feel free to comment! Just replay to this email. As soon as I'm ungrounded from the net (.>) I'll get a website. O wait, I already have one, it's just not up for public scrutiny yet. But I assure you, you'll know when it is!!!













Sign up to rate and review this story