Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I am not afraid to keep on living: Projekt Revolution 2

You make me so Hott

by TeamWentz17 0 reviews

Enjoy!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-27 - 313 words - Complete

0Unrated
Leanna stood there, pale, and shaking. Tyler noticed her staring and he smiled his usual devious smile that made Leanna weak. He flicked his cigarette and waved at her. She was frozen. Lexus noticed this and gestured for her friend to just turn around and walk away.

"Awe, you're leaving without saying Hi??" Tyler called after them.

The two didn't turn around until they heard approaching footsteps; that made them walk faster. Tyler reached for Leanna's shoulder and pulled her back, making her lose her balance.

"You answer me when I call for you, tramp," Tyler said, spitting in Leanna's face.

"Let go of me Tyler!!" Leanna yelled, trying to free her wrists from his grasp.

"Not 'til you tell everyone the truth!!" Tyler screamed.

This now made Leanna more upset. She stared into his eyes and fought back her tears. His grasp was cutting off her circulation, but she showed no sign of weakness.

"Tyler stop it!! Let her go!!" Lexus screamed.

"You stay out of this!!" Tyler yelled.

Lexus didn't obey his command and started to hit him, making Tyler incrediably annoyed. He let go of Leanna and slapped Lexus across the face. He then grabbed her by her shoulders and started to shake her.

"Lexus, stop getting your nose into everyone else's business!! Be quiet before you piss somebody off, like me!!" Tyler screamed.

Lexus squeezed her eyes shut then snapped them open only to spit into Tyler's eyes. This made him let go of her and the two girls ran for help.

"Holy shit!!" Leanna screamed, as she and Lexus ran faster.

"Why didn't you tell me about him!?" Lexus asked, with anxiety in her voice.

"I-I- how you do know him??" Leanna asked.

Lexus looked down then she took a deep breath.

"Lexi are you ok??" Leanna asked.

Lexus shook her head and replied, "He's Chester's best friend."
Sign up to rate and review this story