Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I will follow you into the dark

Never is a promise

by jenchyromance12345 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-03-27 - Updated: 2008-03-28 - 543 words

0Unrated
“daddy” I looked down to see Lilly looking up at me.

I was in the middle of practicing my guitar.

“Can I go play at Hudson Lake?” she asked innocently.

My eyes grew wide, as I put my guitar down and kneeled down in front of her.

Hudson Lake was probably the most dangerous place in New Jersey.

And it was defiantly not the place for a 5 year old to play.


“Lilly, you can go to Hudson lake by yourself okay? It’s to dangerous and you have to

Promise me that you’ll never go their without an adult, okay?” I said seriously, without taking my eyes of her.

“Ok…kay” she replied quietly.

I knew she didn’t understand why it was so dangerous.

When your five years old you don’t think anything can hurt you, except for cuts and bruises from falling off
Your bike….

And the only thing you could get from boys was coodies.

I loved Lilly too much and I wasn’t going let anything or anyone hurt her.

“Baby I just don’t want you to get hurt, that's all” I said and kissed her on the cheek.

“Can I play with Geowgie?” she asked, like she forgot what she asked to do before.

Georgie was Rays niece. Georgie and lily were the same age, and they were best friends.

“I’ll go call Ray, go play in the front yard with your dolls….and be careful” I yelled to Lilly as she ran outside to the front yard.

I picked up the phone and heard Cara, Mikey and Tracy come in.

“Oh, hey guys” I said quickly, putting the phone back.

“Hey, dude” Mikey replied and took a beer out the fridge.

“wheres Lilly?” Cara asked as she came out from Lilly’s room.

“She’s out the front” I called out to her.

“Are you sure that’s safe, Frankie…I mean its New Jersey...things happen” Tracy said while looking at Lilly put the window.

“Don’t worry, I’m always watching her” I replied.

“Okay” she shrugged and switched on the T.V.

My house seemed to be the place where everyone would come to hang out…or if they were just plain bored.

We all went to sit on the couch and Watch a movie.
Unfortunately, Cara and Tracy brought over “Romeo and Juliet” and “the Note book”

We had to sit through both of them.

Cara and tracy were crying through both of them, the whole time.

Mikey and i fell asleep during "Romeo and Julliet"

At the end of it, we woke up to see Tracy and Cara holding each other, crying.

“That was so…so….BEAUTIFUL! Cara said, wiping the tears from her eyes with her hoodie.
“I KNOW! Thee best movie, EVER. Tracy said, clutching onto Cara.

“Oh Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name.
Or if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love
And I'll no longer be a Capulet!”
Tracy quoted back standing up on the couch, and making theatrical moves.

I looked at mikey who was rolling his eyes, and laughing.
We all laughed and made our way back to the kitchen.

“Frankie, where’s lilly?
Sign up to rate and review this story