Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honey, if you stay I'll be forgiving

Chapter 1 - The Sequel

by Space 0 reviews

Frankie discovered something he might not want to know.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-03-25 - Updated: 2008-03-29 - 1897 words

-1TrainWreck
Hey there! This is a short sequel or an alternative ending of my previous story, ‘I’m not afraid to keep on living’. But that’s okay to read this without reading that fiction. Cause it is an independence story.
You might ask why I have to make an alternative ending; the reason is I did not satisfy with the existing one. I think it wasn’t good enough and might be a bit confusing, and I guess a lot of you feel the same. So I decided to make it clear and flesh. I hope you’ll like it.

It is just the plot of my story. None of those characters are being insulted or humiliated.
And for the plot, the frequency of the tour days of Mindless Self Indulgence wouldn’t be such high as the reality.

*This story was written before My Chemical Romance had announced the U.S. tour days beyond May 9. :)




Nearly nine months. Gerard and Lyn-Z had already married for nearly nine months. During our tour days, Gerard rang his wife at least twenty times each day as she was still touring with her band. And I hadn’t count the massages yet.

But my love for him is still as deep as nine months before. Surly I understand what Gerard had told me, /“Frankie, I love you too, but...well I don’t want to hurt you, but the only thing between you and me, is /brother love/, nothing more...”/. We were on the Projekt Revolution tour then. He told me he didn’t want to have any misunderstanding on stage since he was going to get married. I know I should let him go. If I keep on holding him, we’d both get hurt. We’d never get a good ending.

Now, knowing Lyn-Z and he were having a great time together, I was pleased. Seeing him happy, I’m happy too.


We’ve just finished our last show at Madison Square Garden. It was fantastic. And I felt Gerard had been more excited than he ever did for the other shows. I thought it had both sides. 12 years ago, he and Mikey was there watching The Smashing Pumpkins. They knew they were going to be on that stage as well. Now they did! Besides the dream, it was the last show of our Black Parade tour as I’ve said. It meant Gerard could go with Lyn-Z whenever he like. And I was sure he would flight on the next day.

The pregnancy rumor had spread all over the world again and again. None of them were true except the latest one.



“Hey baby, how are you today?” Gerard, was sitting at a coffee shop with Frank and the rest of the band. He used to ring his wife every morning. He was blending the coffee and sugar together as he was listening to his sweet heart.

“Aw honey, I’m beyond well. Anyway, do you miss me?” On the other hand, Lyn-Z, was smearing her bloody red lipstick on.

“I miss you more than ever.” Put down the spoon, started to taste the coffee.

“Then from today, you’ve to miss one more being.” Wearing her hair braided.

“What do you mean baby? You completely own my soul. I’d never missed another.” Drank again.

“You silly boy. I’m pregnant!”

Coffee gushed from Gerard’s mouth. Besides causing his face all wet, the coffee was flying too far, since Frank was sitting opposite him, he could feel some liquid landed on his face.

“Oh my God! Oh! You’re pregnant?” Gerard was totally surprised.

“Yes I am, baby.” His beautiful wife replied softly.

“WHOA!!” Gerard stood up and yelled, ignored there were some other customers staring him. “Do you listen? I’m pregnant!” He asked Ray, who was sitting next to him. “What?” Ray shocked, narrowed his eyebrows. “Ah, no. I mean, Lyn’s pregnant!” “Wow!” Mikey, who was sitting next to Frank yelled, very excited to hear that news. “Congrats bro!” He stood up and hugged his big brother. “I’m going to have a baby!” “I’m going to be a dad!” Ray, Mikey, Bob, Brian, Worm, and all the friends of them were obviously happy. But how about Frank? With a little bitter in his heart.





Well, Gerard, if you want a baby; if you want to be a dad. I can do it for you. We can have a baby together and we can be fathers together. Our life will still be as happy as a normal family. I mean we can adopt a kid...


Anyway, a couple of days later, I was going to some spot of America for visiting my relatives. Coincide with Mindless Self Indulgence, they had a show there. Hadn’t see Gerard for ages, I certainly called him out for a drink.

I dated him at a nearby bar of their hotel that night. I dressed up my favorite hoodie and sunglasses, so no one would recognize me. And then I drove toward.

While I just got off my car, I saw a familiar figure was walking across the street in front of me. The figure approached a man with blond hair and kissed his lips. It was Lyn-Z. At the first place, I thought that guy was Gerard. Perhaps he dyed blond again. But when I looked clearer, he was taller and skinny. I immediately lurked behind my car. I wondered who he was and what Lyn-Z and he were going to do. Then, they went into a restaurant. I followed them afterward and tried to sit beside them but without their notice.



“Hey, how does it going?” That guy asked and put his hand on Lyn-Z’s.

“Everything’s fine sweetie. He totally trusts me.”

“Oh that’s great!”

“No doubt. He’s very excited about it. We don’t have to worry.”

“Hmm, little Abby is going to raise in a money lake.” That guy was itching Lyn-Z’s tummy, causing her grinned a lot.

“But hey Abbas. Do we really need to do that? I mean, deceiving people isn’t an honorable thing.”

“Lyn, think about it.” The guy went back to his own chair. “You’re getting more and more popularity and money. So why not? I’m just a little rock guy in a little rock band... I can’t manage.” He shook his head.

“Alright, alright.” Lyn-Z patted on his hand and smiled at him.

“I love you baby...” He kissed his ‘girlfriend’, I assumed.


/ God! The baby wasn’t Gerard’s! It was the guy called Abbas’s! Lyn-Z went out with Gerard just because of his money and for popularly! Should I tell Gerard or should I just keep an eye on them first? /The later option won.



“Hey Frank, you’re late.” Gerard was holding a drink and making joke on me.

“Yeah... I’m sorry.” I glanced around. I was still thinking about the last thing I’ve seen.

“What’s up? You look weird.” He patted my back.

“Nothing.” I shook my head.

Gerard looked up to the entrance, raised his hand, “Hey Lyn-Z! We’re here!”

I turned my head quickly. Hell no, she was here too. I couldn’t stand in front of this woman. “Hi... I didn’t know you’re coming.” I spoke to her.

“I and Gerard are like two people but with one soul.” She cuddled his husband and kissed his cheek. “We’re sticking together.”

Aw man, I wanted to puke. One minute before she was digging her tongue into that skinny guy. And now she was fumbling my Gerard.

“Hey sorry dude. I’m not feeling well. I think I’m leaving.”

“Are you okay to back home yourself?” asked Gerard. He was still concerned about me. But just in a friend way I knew.

“You should drive him home Gee. I can back to hotel by myself.” Lyn-Z broke apart from their hug and told Gerard. But I think leaving me and Gerard, got to meet that Abbas was her final goal.

“Alright, be careful.” Gerard got off the chair and gave his wife a goodbye kiss. I led him to my automobile.



“Hey man, you’re driving. Keep an eye.” I advised Gerard since he was the driver but typing a massage while driving. I leaned forward a bit, tried to figure out what he was typing and sending to.

“I wonder if Lyn-Z has reached or not. You know she’s pregnant, it’s kinda dangerous for a mother-to-be to walk alone on street at night.” He was back on driving, but his hand was still holding the cell phone.

“Okay... just don’t lead me to a car crash...” I opened the window, put a hand under my jaw, and looked at the view from the car. I was thinking that Gerard obviously loved his wife and concerned about her. But how about Lyn-Z? She cheated on Gerard. She was deceiving him with another guy. And Gerard saw their baby as a diamond, a treasure indeed. I knew meeting Lyn-Z was the happiest thing happened for Gerard right now. He even changed for her. He became much more gentleman and responsible. He was a real man. And it was the happiest period of his life. He always hung a smile on his face. I have been a friend of him for about 7 years, I knew him, even though he didn’t show any facial expression or emotion on his face, I can understand what he was thinking.

He would be extremely upset if he knew what Lyn-Z had done to him, he might get depressed again. But the worst thing was if he knew it after the baby was born. It would be such a long time for being cheated. I was afraid whether he could handle it or not. I couldn’t imagine if he got back to that suicidal thought. So, I was wondering if I should tell him the fact as soon as possible. It might prevent him from the worst part. However, I knew I should examine a little first.

“Hey Gerard.” I was still looking outside.

“What?”

“I know you love Lyn-Z, but what if... it’s just a presume, what if she doesn’t love you back someday?” I turned around, started to watch his expression. “What if she... cheated on you?”

“I’d still love her.” He smiled. “Anyway, I know she’d never do it. We love each other so much...”

“Oh...” I nodded.

“What’s the matter with you Frankie? You’re being rather weird today.” He looked at me and narrowed his eyebrows.

“Er...” I obviously didn’t know how to answer. I tried to skip that question. “Oh I’m reached.” I certainly got off the car, but I remembered one thing. We were not sure when I could meet him again, I’d be damned miss him. Hence, I turned around, “Hey, when will you leave?”

“A couple of days later.”

“That’s great.” I released the famous grin.

He raised his eyebrows.

“There’s such a long time that we haven’t played in my house. (A/N: actually was the relatives’ house) What about tomorrow with a latest horror movie?”

“Cool. I’ll see you in the afternoon.”
Sign up to rate and review this story