Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > He always said Vampires will never hurt you, I guess he lied!

Chapter 3 - How did I get here???

by Give-emHellKid 0 reviews

Alice wakes up...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2008-04-01 - Updated: 2008-04-01 - 590 words

0Unrated
Alice's P.O.V

I woke up on a hard wooden floor, 'Shit what the fuck happened' I thought trying to sit up. My head was throbbing, as my eyes slowly came into vision I started to look around the room, empty, that's the only way I could describe it, except for a single chair in the corner, there was a big wooden door facing me, there was no way I would be able to kick that down. As my vision came fully back to me I noticed 4 men sat against the wall next to me.
"Hi" one of them said "Are you okay".
"Yeh im fine thanks" I said trying to sit up a little more, holding on to my head. "Where are we?"
"I don't know we woke up here just the same as you did" he said, smiling politely.
"Im Frank by the way, and this is Ray, Mikey and bob".
"Im Alice". I explained dizzily.
"Hi Alice" they all said in unison, making me smile.
"So did you guys see who it was that attacked you" I asked.
"Nope, it kinda happened quite fast, who ever it was came out of nowhere"
"How about you" Mikey asked shiftily.
"No sorry" I said "They hit me from behind and then I just remember falling to the floor".
The room fell silent for a while, at which point I noticed I was sitting on something very uncomfortable. I pulled it out of my back pocket. "MY PHONE..." Wait what kind of kidnapper takes you and then leaves you with your phone. I didn't care, I started scrolling down my contacts as quick as I could to the first person I could find that would be able to help me, Kelly.

Come on Kelly answer the phone... "Hello". I heard her answer.
"Kelly its me". I said whispering incase the person who brought us hear was listening.
"OMG Alice are you okay" She said sounding panicky. (This is the point where she explains what's happened again)
"For now" I said. "Kelly listen, last night on my way home I was struck on the back of the head, and after that it was a kind of blur, all I remember is being in a car driving through some woods and then waking up here in this room there is 4 other people in here with me. Kelly I don't know much but I do know that im not in the town anymore. Were in a big house in the woods somewhere...". There was footsteps coming towards the door but it wasn't one pair of footsteps I could definitely make out two.
"Alice are you still there..."
"He's coming... and he's got someone else with him..." The door flung open. "OMG Lucy..." I put the phone down and quickly tried to hide it again but it was too late he had already seen it and he snatched it out of my hand. "Thanks for leading her right to me" He said with an evil smirk on his face. He stood back up and headed towards the door.
"OMG Gerard!!!" I heard Ray say.
The man turned around and smiled widely at Ray, revealing razor sharp white teeth, then carried on out of the door, making sure he locked it behind him.
FUCK!!!! He knew I was going to call Kelly, that's why he left the phone with me, and now I've lead her right into a trap and there's nothing I can do about it, but what does he want with Kelly???
Sign up to rate and review this story