Categories > Original > Fantasy > Searching

Chris

by darkhanyougrl 0 reviews

Sixteen year old rachel is on a misson. Her and her three best friends are trying to find out who rachels paretns are, and if they know anything about what the four girls are. But will they be able...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2006-02-11 - Updated: 2006-02-12 - 927 words

0Unrated
hey guys sorry it took so long, ive been busy with school and stuff, and now ive got to go physical therepy stuff for headaches, how meesed up is that, anyway here chapter 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rachel paced back and forth in her room impatiently. It was 9:15, she had to leave soon but wasnt very happy about it. It was dangerous for her to be out that late t night, there were dragon slayers everywhere. She froze as she herad footsteps coming up the stairs. Her father shouldnt be home yet, he only got off 15 minutes ago. The first thing she saw was dirty blonde hair and she relaxed. Her "father" had bleach blonde hair and her mom and maddie both had light browm hair. The only person with dirty blonde was her older brother chris.

"hey what are you still doing here i thought you leaving" he said standing in the doorway. rachel noticed that he was nervous and kind of restless, which only meant one thing, he was hiding something.

"gee thanks, glad to see you love having me home."

"no its not that its just you usually go out every night"

"so why do you want me out of the house" she knew the answer before she finished the question. His girlfriend was coming over for their six month anniversery.

"no reason" he said avoiding her eyes.

"yeah whatever, dont worry im leaving anyway"

"oh, okay what are you doing tonight" she could tell by looking at him that he felt guilty.

"i dont know, probably to go get something to eat and then to a movie" nobody in her family knew she was a dragon, and if she had her way, they never would.

He nodded then looked around awkwardly

"you need anything else" she asked impatiently.

"oh uh no, well bye, be careful" he walked out shutting the door , rachel sighed before locking it. her and chris used to be very close, they were like best friends then six months ago he started going out with candi. she was the typical blonde hair, blue eyes, double D airhead prep. and rachel couldnt stand her. Things got worse between themwhen she told chris that candi was cheating on him. but of course he didnt beleive her.

She sat down on her bed looking aroundthe room. There was dirty and clean clothes thrown everywhere and homework assignmentsthat she never did from last year on her dresser. she jumped as she heard the door downstairs slam. running over to the window she jerked it open and looked down into the driveway. her breath stopped when she saw her dads truck parked halway in the neighbors back yard. he was probably drunk.

she walked quietly over to the door, unlocked it and opened it a crack. she could here her parents talking and her mom bringing up the letter from her school. slowly shutting the door she went over to her bed and grabbed a knife from under the matress. It was her athame, it had a a black dragon on the blade and the handle was made out of bone and covered in black dragon skin.

Rachel, abby, val, and kelly all found them on their porch, theirs were exactly the same exept the same color as their marks. she didnt know where they came from and frankly didnt care, as long as she had it.

she put it in her back pocket, grabbed her ACDC hoodie and jumped out the window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

rachel waslked down the street pulling the the hoodie over her head. she was couple of blocks away from her house house and was already regretting leaving so soon. the sooner she got there the longer she would have to wait for them. it was late november and in michigan that meant cold weather. it was already dark and there was frost everywhere.

she stopped and turned around looking around the street.she felt like someone was watching her. turning around she started walking faster toward the park. she heard footsteps behind her and spun around quickly, reaching into her pocket for the knife. she just as quickly dropped the knife back into her pocket when she saw a man walking his dog. turning back around she started to run the rest of the way. it took her 5 minutes to get to the park, she caould see the dark shapes of her friends, but also another taller person.

As she got closer she could make out all of their faces, kelly and val were, they seemed worred. abby had her back facing her and was talking to the fourth person. it was zach. she stopped dead and kelly and val ran over to her.

"what the hell is he doing here" she asked glaring at hiim.

"we dont know abby brought him, are you okay you look weird" kelly asked looking at her concerned

"yeah im fine, so what are we gonna do now that the idiot is here"

"i have no idea, abby said we should go see amovie or something" val zipped up her coat and shivered "i dont really care as long as we dont stay out in the cold all day.

"oh a movie how fun, theres something about that creeps me out, but i just cant place it"

"we know what you mean, but if we're going to see a movie we should go see saw 2 it just came out yesterday."

"yeah that'd be cool i guess, lets go get the love birds then, god they make me sick."
---------------------------------------------
reveiw please
Sign up to rate and review this story