Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > A Letter From The Past

Welcome Homes and Future Dreams

by hisladysorrows 2 reviews

Lilly finally meets this mysterious man that was writing in the box. But who is he exactly, and what does he have in mind?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-02 - 1494 words

0Unrated
He held me tight. He smelt so good too. “I’ve missed you so much darling,” he said to me softly and sweetly. “I’ve missed you too Gerard” I said gazing into his eyes. He leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. So that what it would feel like to kiss Gerard Way... Wow... I thought. The woman I called mother hugged him again tightly. “I prayed for you every night darling, Lilly was saddened over you and being in that war, I don’t think she slept a wink” said the woman I called mother cupping his face and starring into his eyes. He smiled and kept starring at the woman I called mother but I could see out the corner of his eye he was starring back at me. “I kept on fighting and holding on because I knew when I got home I would have the most beautiful girl in the world waiting for me” he said turning towards me and grabbing onto my hand. I heard a couple different voices yelling Gerard’s name. I saw four tall boys come running up behind Gerard. My eyes got wide. NO WAY! There stood mikey, frank, ray, and bob. Mikey pushed up his glasses and smiled when he got next to Gerard. I was speechless. “Did you forget about us Lilly?” asked Ray. I hesitated... “Of course not ray,” I said smiling. Inside I was praying to god that his name was ray and not something else. He smiled back at me. “Good you better not, now you pretty little thing come over and give us a hug” said ray extending his arms out to me. I smiled at Gerard as he smiled back at me as I let go of his hand and hugged ray. Frank came up to me next. “Hey beautiful how are you” he said smiling at me and hugging me tightly. Bob came up to me next and picked me up and spinned me around. “You got a keeper their Gerard,” said bob smiling. Then Mikey shyly came up to me. “How’s my brother’s beautiful girl doing?” he said hugging me. “I’m wonderful Mikey said hugging Mikey back. After hugging Mikey I went back to holding on to Gerard’s hand. “So Gerard are we going out to celebrate tonight for the job well done in the war” asked Frank weirdly. Gerard smiled that beautiful smile. “As long as it’s okay with Lilly” he said rubbing my hand and smiling. “Of course it is darling, but are you coming to our house or your house when you get back” I said smiling innocently. The boys laughed. “Honey, remember we all live together” he said kissing my forehead. I smiled and gave an innocent opps look. “Sorry it slipped my mind, I’ve missed you all so much that I just forgot” I said leaning up and kissing him on the lips. It felt as if I was committing a crime I kissed his lips. I loved that feeling. “Well boys lets go back to the house first and change up our clothes then will go out for a couple drinks to celebrate the war” Gerard said holding me around my shoulders. We loaded up in the old fashion limousine and headed to the house. “Did you ever stop loving me when I was in the war” asked Gerard starring at me helplessly. I saw out of the side of my eye Mikey glaring me down. Why wouldn’t Mikey stop starring at me? “No, I never stopped loving you, you’re my world Gerard and I could never stop loving you, no matter what” I said cupping his chin. I felt a weird presence off of Mikey. Like there was something he was longing to say to me. His eyes had this want in them like something that I could fulfill. Gerard wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. The car ride home seemed to be very quite. I heard a ruffling as if the woman I called mother was getting in her purse. I thought nothing of it. Then out of nowhere I hear “say cheese”. Before I could open my eyes she had snapped a picture of me laying my head on Gerard’s shoulder. “Well I want a picture with the most beautiful girl in the world as well” I heard Mikey say in his shy voice. “Well Lilly lean over next to Mikey so I can get a picture of you too” said the woman I called mother. I open my eyes and softly scoot over to Mikey in the car. Mikey wrapped his arm around me and placed his hands on my knee. I saw Gerard out of the corner of my eye. He had a sad worried look upon his face. Quickly before she took the picture I looked at Mikey. He had this deep look in his eyes. I couldn’t explain it. I turned back towards “mother” and smiled. She snapped the picture. I felt the car stop. We must be home I thought. The boys unloaded out of the car first. And helped me and “mother” out of the car. Gerard grabbed my hand and walked me up the stairs. “Darling, I believe me and you need to be alone for a little bit, I need to speak with you as well as show you something… well special” he said holding my sweetly. “Okay” was all that I could murmur out. “Ill come talk to you after me and the boys get back, sound good” he asked? “Sounds divine,” I said sweetly. I watched Mikey hurry past me and Gerard and the rest of the boys. Something was bothering him, and I was ready to find out. But the timing wasn’t just quite right yet. I walked in the door and saw a girl sitting on the stairs. She had long brown hair and blue eyes. “Lilly” she said happily. “Hello daisy” said Gerard walking past downstairs to their room. “Daisy… umm how are you,” I said cracking a cheesy smile. “Wonderful, mother said I could spend the night tonight because of the boys coming home and all” she said smiling. “That’s great,” I said slowly. She grabbed a suitcase and ran up the stairs to what I called my room. I slowly followed behind. When I got in the room she had unloaded all her clothing and other items. “I got this for you so when you got sometime alone with Gerard you could wear it” she pulled out a silky black short dress and a long black robe... I’m guessing it was a nightgown and robe. “Ah thank you I appreciate it daisy,” I said holding up to me. “I have one too for when I see frank” she said smiling widely. I sat on my bed and got a wondering look upon my face. “What’s on your mind darling?” said daisy folding her clothes. “Just people,” I said simply. After a couple hours upstairs I heard a knocking. “May I come in” ran Gerard’s voice. “Umm just a moment” said daisy stalling and trying to get me to hurry up and put on my outfit. It was dark and beautiful outside. “Come right in,” said daisy. Gerard slowly opened the door as I plopped my self down on the bed. “Wow” Gerard slowly said as he starred at me. “I’ll leave you two alone, I’m going to go see Frank,” she said waving goodbye and closing the door behind her. “You look beautiful,” said Gerard with a dropped jaw. I laughed and blushed. “Sit down” I said patting the bed next to me. He came and sat next to me and held my hand. “Darling, you know you’re the love of my life right,” he said questionably. “Of course, why would I ever forget it?” I said smiling. “Good, that puts my heart at ease” he said holding my hand. I smiled and stole a kiss from him. Ecstasy I tell you. “Darling I need to tell you something” he said almost sad like. My heart pounded. Here it was she got this great guy, and then he’s a cheater. “Darling…will, will” he tried to get the words out. Wait a minute... he wasn’t trying to tell me he cheated on her, he was asking her to MARRY HIM. My head began to race more. He kept stuttering. This must be nerve racking to this poor boy. “Darling, will you marry me?” he said quickly while blushing harshly. I couldn’t stop myself. “YES” I said throwing my arms around his neck. He jumped up happily and spun me around. “You’ve made me the happiest man in the world,” he said. I smiled and gave him a kiss.
Sign up to rate and review this story