Categories > Original > Drama > Scream Louder, I Can't Hear You...

Scream Louder, I Can't Hear You...

by Scream_Louder 1 review

Winter and her twin sister Fallen are new to school. They find themselves in what they think is the middle of nowhere until it seems like an angel has descended down from heaven.

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2008-04-02 - Updated: 2008-04-03 - 449 words

0Unrated
As she walked up to the building she wondered how the hell her mom had found this place. It was in the middle of now where. Henry Co.? Where was that? Grr, and by the looks of the people walking in it seemed to mainly rednecks and preppy bitches.

"Great" Winter mumbles to her twin sister Fallen as they enter the school together. "A whole new school with us being the weird ones once more."

Winter had long snow white hair with pale blue and pink streaks throughout. She was the girly-er of the two. Fallen had dyed her hair jet black cut short with the black spiked and dyed blue. She had a Wiccan pentagram tattooed on the back of her neck and snakebites. Compared to her sister, she was Satan.

"Grr. What are you staring at,"Fallen hissed at the passing students showing her two front fangs that she had custom made about two months ago.

"Calm down Fallen. We haven't even enrolled yet and you are already looking for trouble"\

"I'm not looking for trouble but you know how much I hate ignorant people staring at us like we have just fallen out of the sky," Fallen grumbled.

"I know, but mom said we woouldn't be here long. Just long enough for the job to relocate her,"Winter explained. "Just hold on until then."

"Fine."

"Hello. You must be the two young ladies who are transferring here from New York. Nice to meet you." says the young school counsler standing in front of them. "My name is Ms. Ganaway and I will be your counsler for your time here at LMHS. I have your schedules here and I have two students outside waiting to show you around the school."

"Why two students," Winter asked? "Won't we been basically in the same classes?"

"No. We have two different diploma tracks here at LMHS. One is for those wanting to go to college and the other is for those who are more artistically inclined. Winter based on your previous schedule I would have to say you are on college bound, while your sister is on the art program."

"That's lovely," Fallen mumbled under her breath.

"Will we have anything together?" Winter questioned.

"Lunch and possibly your extra curricular classes."

*Bell Rings*

"Okay lets go meet your student guides. I have tried to get people in most or all of your classes. Winter, this is Michelle. She is in all of your classes but two. Michelle you can go ahead and take Winter to her first class while I go show Fallen her locker partner and guide."

"Yo, meet me before lunch that way we can sit together."

"Okay."
Sign up to rate and review this story