Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hey Moon Please Forget To Fall Down

Feeling As Good As Lovers Can

by FallsOuttaPlace 0 reviews

Awww.....pure love

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2008-04-07 - Updated: 2008-04-07 - 556 words

0Unrated
Title-Panic At The Disco-Nine In The Afternoon-Pretty Odd


"Who brought this peice of shit?" Pete pocked Ryan hard in the chest. "Ryan? I brought Ryan" Brendon walked up to the front. "Are you a faggot to now?" "No" "If your not then kick him, hit him, kill him. He's a faggot thats what your supposed to do!" Ryan's eye's filled to the rim with tears. Brendon grabbed his hand. "He's a lot more than you'll ever be Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the third." Everyone oh'ed and ouuuuu'ed. Pete's jaw droped. Brendon pulled Ryan out the door as Ryan's tears fell. Brendon shut the car door and they drove off to Brendon's empty house. "Ry, I'm so sorry. I didn't think that would happen." Ryan opened the door and slamed it infurriated. Brendon ran after him. "Ryan, Ryan! You have to belive me! I didn't think that would happen." Brendon opened the door. "Ryan I'm sorry." Ryan grabbed Brendon and broke down in his chest. He cried as Brendon held him. "Ry, its okay." Brendon lifted Ryan's face up. He kissed Ryan's soft, trembling lips. He kissed him again, but this time more passiontly. Ryan slid his tongue into Brendon's mouth. Brendon cupped Ryan's face. Ryan pulled away and took a deep breath and reattached his lips to Brendon's. "I love you Ryan. When I saw you in the parking lot I feel in love with you. But with everyone there I had to show them that I wasn't soft. Baby, trust me I'm soft. I love you." "I love you, too Brendon. I'm sorry that I acted like that." Brendon smiled and pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket. Ryan opened it up and read it. "I wrote it in Study Hall."

Everytime I'm near you my vision becomes blury
Everytime you smile The sun shines
Everytime you cry it rains
Everytime you hug me I feel protected
Everytime you kiss me I'm alive
Everytime I'm with you nothing else matters
Everything around me goes away when your with me
Everytime you wrap your arms around my waist I feel loved
Everytime you tell me "hush beautiful" I feel beautiful
Everytime you leave I die
Everytime the phone rings and I pick up the phone and hear your crystal clear voice I smile
Everytime you giggle the tempemture rises
Everytime you tell me "I love you" I trust you
Everytime you've stop me from doing something stupid, I said I love you and I swear I still do......Your my everything and nothing and no one will change that......I'll Love You Forever!

"Oh my god Bren-bear!!!" He grabbed Brendon and held him close in his arms as tears rolled down his face. "I love you so much Ry. You really are my everything. I don' t think I could live without you!! I love you." "I love you too, Brendon!" Ryan kissed Brendon long and hard. "Your the best thing that I've ever gotten my self into." "You too" They slowly differed off in one anothers arms. The sound of too hearts beating. Filled with love. Ryan's beating for Brendon. And Brendon's beating for Ryan. It was true love. And nothing would get in between them. Nothing. Nothing in the whole entire world. Not Jon, not Spencer, not Pete, not anybody no anything.
Sign up to rate and review this story