Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be Here. Ready To Take That Bullet.

Kiss Me?

by StandardToaster 3 reviews

Gerard doesn't feel so good.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2008-04-07 - Updated: 2008-04-14 - 2220 words - Complete

0Unrated
Hey readers! I'm really happy with all of your support and reviews! =) Sorry about the last story, the first part was a bit messed up and though I attempted to fix it, nothing happened. So you'll have to deal with the stange italics. Everything is going pretty well, my Nana isn't stressing out too much. Sorry that the last few chapters have been INCREDIBLY short!!! D= This chapter will be longer. =)) I just remembered that the day I get to see My Chemical Romance in concert is Gee's BIRTHDAY! I'm so exitedddddd. So, please, read and review! Thanks guysssss!

-Finch

----------------

Why are you crying Gerard? I'm here with you and there's nothing to worry about. He's still sitting next to my bed, the chair hadn't moved since yesterday. He looks up at me with those fucking tears still in his eyes, but he's smiling. Gerard can be ever so confusing sometimes. For some reason it makes me happy to know he missed me so much. He actaully missed me enough to make him cry and smile at the same time. All I can do is smile a goofy smile back at him. Now we start to kind of laugh, like the laughing good friends do. Despite the fact that we've been through so much and we're now... together I guess, we're still best friends. I could never ask for anything more. We sit there and laugh for a few seconds before he sort of gets up. He stands there for a second and looks down at me. Gerard's good looks are intimidating almost, he makes me want to go anorexic or something. Damn, he's so fucking hot. I think that's the first time I've ever admitted that to myself completely. I think Gerard Way is completely and incredibly sexy. I would screw him in a minute if I wasn't on this fucking bed.
All of a sudden his hands are on either side of me and he's staring down on me, smiling still. It makes me snuggle into the pillow a little bit to see him so close, I must look like a little puppy when his owner comes home from work. You're so stupid Frank, how did you ever manage Gerard Way? He leans in really close to me and stares into my eyes,
"Your Prince is finally back Frankie." He says before locking his lips with mine.
There's no tongue. There's no need for a tongue. Our lips hold together for a passionate moment. If I was a puppy my leg would definatly be kicking right now. Gee puts one hand on my cheek before letting our lips part. I want to just go berserk on him right now, but again, I'm in this hospital bed.
"UHWHAT?" Comes from behind Gee.
Oh my fucking God. The guys were still behind us while we were kissing. Wow, that was a stupid thing to do, Gerard. I can see by the look in his eyes that he had forgotten too. Quickly Gerard stands up straight, looking Mikey in the eye. This is just a little too awkward for me. The worst thing is that I'm the one that can't get up and leave. Gee's jaw opens for a second but he only lets out an 'Uhh.' Oh gosh. I'm freaking out in my brain.
"It was nothing, just an 'I miss you' kiss, okay? Nothing to worry about." Gerard lies.
He has to be one of the worste liars on earth, no one's fooled. They don't bother to ask anything else for the moment. Bob just mutters,
"Oh... Okay that makes sense." Who's Bob kidding? He knows he's just agreeing in case Gerard flips out.
I don't know what to say for a while. Everyone just kind of stay silent. Jeez that made me uncomfortable. Then I remember that Gerard wasn't feeling well, what even happened anyways?
"Gee? Are you feeling better now?" I asked, hoping it wouldn't make any problems.

-----------------

GERARD'S POV:

After such an awkward moment I just had to break the silence. I opened my mouth to say something like 'Soooo. What should we do?' but Frank beat me to it. What did he just ask me? Shit, I remember now, I had totally gotten wasted the other night when he left. Did he even know what happened?
"Uh... Yeah Frank, I feel a lot better now." Was all I could say.
I hope he didn't know that I fucking passed out like that. He would be dissapointed. That's all I ever really do is hurt Frank. I love him so, so much and all I can manage to do is fuck up his life. That's not supposed to happen as far as I know.
"Okay, just wanted to make sure." He smiled up at me all cute.
That sure made me feel less guilty. Not. Frank could guilt me into murdering someone for God's sake. Wow, that was a creepy thought just now, but I'm pretty sure Frankie could get me to do it. I see Frank open his mouth, still carrying on with the subject of my hangover.
"Why don't you guys pull up chairs and stuff?" I ask them stupidly.
Without a word they all pull chairs to Frank's bedside. Ray started to talk about how we're going to stay in a hotel pretty close to the hotel.
"This way we'll be able to see you everyday!" He said with a smile.
I didn't have a care in the world until Mikey started talking about the band again. Mikey... sometimes you're an idiot.
"You'll be back on the road in no time!" He tried to say happily.
Frank shot a glance at him, then back at me. He didn't look to good. Oh no, I knew we should have given this time before we started to talk about being on the road again. Frank was really in no shape to be even talking about being on the road. My hand reached up onto the bed to hold his.
"Frank's not really ready to talk about being back on tour again guys." I answered for him.
He tried to hold my hand the tightest he could manage, but that still wasn't a lot. His arms were probably all sore seeing as how there are so many yellow and black bruises. Poor, poor Frankie. What did you do to deserve this? You were only teaching me a lesson. If anything I should thank you for injuring me. What am I talking about? I've never believed in karma. Sometimes bad things happen to good people, it's only natural. Still, I ran my thumb across Frank's thumb, trying to comfort him. He looked so damn dissapointed though. I really hope he gets better enough to go back on tour and play. Even if he doesn't ever get better I'll still be here loving him like I do right now, nothing will change that.
I knew someone would bring up something that would put Frank in a bad mood, I don't want my Princess to be unhappy while I'm visiting! That would be horrible. The only thing that could probably cheer him up right now was his guitar, and his arms were too weak to play it. His little tired arms. His little tired body. My little tired Frankie. Half of my mouth twitched back a bit, almost like a frown. I think it was just a way of saying 'well this sucks' with an expression. Now that I think about it, I'm terribly tired as well. We all went to bed around 7:30 yesterday but we were still sluggish and drowzy. Except Mikey, Mikey was always a tad hyper. Everyone was still silent, there wasn't really much to talk about when everything was just kind of sad.
My gut felt horrible, like I was going to puke. Seeing him like this in the hospital made me so sick. I think it makes it worse that it's my fault. Yes dammit it's my fault. I don't care what Frank says. If I wasn't such a screw up he would still be blissfully unaware and we would be playing for the rest of the towns that we so horribly dissapointed. I messed up so much and Frankie thinks he's the one that shouldn't be in the band. Now that I think about it I really felt sick. I bet I look incredibly disgusting. Ew, I must look fucking gross. He doesn't need to see some nasty ass guy coming around while he's injured like this.
"Hey, I'm going to go to the bathroom really quick." I said, breaking the silence as I walked away.
I could feel them all staring at me as I hurried out of the room. I stopped Frank in mid-sentance,
"Okay, be qui-" Was all I heard.
I must look like an ass, huh? I tried to forget about it as I scurried to the bathroom, it kind of just made me feel worse that I closed the door on him though. My feet were now running me to the bathroom, I don't think I knew where it was. The few minutes that I was searching slipped my mind, I don't really remember what I had thinking. My emotions had almost worn themselves out I think because as soon as I made it into th bathroom I just stood there, looking in the mirror. I slowly made my way through the stalls, pushing each door to make sure no one else was in the bathroom.
As soon as I made it to the last stall I closed the door and locked it. My back slid down the wall and I hit the floor, my head in my hands. I groaned from this damned headache. Now I wished I had taken some pills with me, just some pain killers. Mild ones. On second thought, fuck that, I need the strongest thing we have in the damn bus. My stomach keeps churning and I feel like anything I ate is going to come up. I grab the sanitary toilet seat and grab my stomach. The blood is rushing to my head and I'm breathing heavily. I can't feel anything around me and all I see is Frank sitting in the hospital bed. All of a sudden vomit comes up from my stomach is an acidic rush. I hate puking. I guess I never realized how much I was used to it back when I drank so much. But I hadn't had anything to drink today, why was I puking?
After 15 minutes of sitting in the bathroom stall, staying as silent as could be, I decided it would be best to get back to the guys. This place is eating away at me, I want to leave. I want to steal Frankie and leave. I drowsily wander through the halls, trying to find my way back to Frank's room. Now I begin to panic, where the hell is that room again? These doors all look the same. My mind finally settles and I'm able to see into a window, Frank's inside with the rest of the guys.
I burst in a stand in the doorway, my body slumped forward. Jesus, I must look even worse now. I look up but my head's still down. Everyone's staring at me, but Frank looks incredibly scared.
"C-could you excuse us for a second guys?" Frankie whispers out. My back hits the frame of the door as I let the guys through, hy head still hung low.
I quietly shut the door behind me as I walk over to Frankie's bed. The chair makes a loud moaning noise as I move it higher on Frank's bedside so I'm now at Frank's head. I fold my arms and put them on the bed, my face resting in the gap between my forearms and my chest.
"Gerard. Are you okay?" His voice makes me want to shrink and hide from the world.
"No. I'm not Frankie. I'm really not." It comes out of me like ice cracking.
When you're walking on a frozen lake and all of a sudden you hear ice cracking, it's the scariest sound in the world. Frankie's head s turned towards me, but that's all he can really do. His hands find his way to either side of my head, lifting my face up to his.
"What happened to us?" Frank asks as his eyes start to fill with tears.
Why do we cry so often? Why when everything could be starting to get better do we cry so often? Tears are so cruel. They hurt everyone. Now my eyes are full of tears too.
"What happened to you?" I was hoping he wouldn't ask that question.
"I just don't feel good."
"Kiss me?" Frank asks.
Frank Iero is the cutest thing in the world.

-------------

See? A litte longer. =D Hope you enjoyed! Oh and just so you know, the nurse might come into the plot in a little, still deciding. x) This story isn't going to end anytime soon so if you really like it, don't worry! I'm not saying it's going to go on for a long time, but maybe 6 more chapters? Review review review! =)) Thank you for all the support my wonderful readers!

-Finch
Sign up to rate and review this story